Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Official - Jamie Proctor links up with Carlisle United on loan

Official - Jamie Proctor links up with Carlisle United on loan

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jamie Proctor has joined Sky Bet League Two outfit Carlisle United on loan for the remainder of the 2016/17 season.



The striker linked up with the Whites last July, signing a two-year deal after leaving Bradford City.

The 24-year-old has since made 29 appearances in league and cup, scoring once against Blackpool.

Proctor will now link up with Keith Curle's side until the end of the current campaign.

Source

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's worrying that Proctor is one of Parky's signings given a 2 year contract yet he's out of the door for the next few months already. Was it poor judgement by Parky to sign him in the first place? Chris Taylor has hardly set the world on fire either.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:It's worrying that Proctor is one of Parky's signings given a 2 year contract yet he's out of the door for the next few months already. Was it poor judgement by Parky to sign him in the first place? Chris Taylor has hardly set the world on fire either.

Beevers has been his only decent signing, the rest have been pisspoor.

So what's that, a ratio of 1 in 8?

We could do better picking names out of a hat.

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:It's worrying that Proctor is one of Parky's signings given a 2 year contract yet he's out of the door for the next few months already. Was it poor judgement by Parky to sign him in the first place? Chris Taylor has hardly set the world on fire either.

Beevers has been his only decent signing, the rest have been pisspoor.

So what's that, a ratio of 1 in 8?

We could do better picking names out of a hat.
That's why I have nagging doubts about this window's activity but he can prove me wrong by getting us promoted.

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:It's worrying that Proctor is one of Parky's signings given a 2 year contract yet he's out of the door for the next few months already. Was it poor judgement by Parky to sign him in the first place? Chris Taylor has hardly set the world on fire either.

Beevers has been his only decent signing, the rest have been pisspoor.

So what's that, a ratio of 1 in 8?

We could do better picking names out of a hat.


Think you can add Taylor, Ameobi, Alnwick, Howard and possibly Thorpe to the list who have all been regulars this season.

Proctor, Anderson, Buxton are the three major let downs

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The thing is that Parky is selling off assets (not necessarily the right ones IMO) and replacing them with loan players so at some point we are going to have to start rebuilding our own team. The signings he's made haven't been brilliant and if we don't get promoted we'll be stuck with a squad which for the most part won't be tearing up this division. I know his hands are tied, but I feel it's only right to express concern about the direction of travel and some of the decisions that have been taken. I only hope Parky can prove me wrong because financially speaking this season looks increasingly like our best opportunity to push on and the new boys are really going to have to do something special to make it happen.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:The thing is that Parky is selling off assets (not necessarily the right ones IMO) and replacing them with loan players

What are these "assets" he's sold off? Only Clough has been sold as far as I am aware.

And it won't have been his decision to sell Clough.

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
People need to get real, we are now a selling club, hopefully we can build a squad once the embargo is lifted, but that will only be once we have cleared the high earners.

Expect to see a couple of our better players leave each season, the test will be how well Parkinson can manage that.

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:The thing is that Parky is selling off assets (not necessarily the right ones IMO) and replacing them with loan players

What are these "assets" he's sold off? Only Clough has been sold as far as I am aware.

And it won't have been his decision to sell Clough.
Plenty of the younger players have gone already so I'm including the likes of Rob Holding, Kaiyne Woolery etc who are gone permanently and also thinking of the likes of Ben Amos, Proctor, Tom Walker and Chris Taylor who will be coming back at the end of the season barring accident.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fabians Right Peg wrote:People need to get real

I always keep it real.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum