Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers striker Proctor chased by Bradford City, Portsmouth and Port Vale

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JAMIE Proctor is a wanted man: With former club Bradford City heading a pack of clubs looking to sign him on deadline day.

The Wanderers striker, who has struggled since his arrival from Valley Parade in the summer, has been told he can move on.

Port Vale are keen on a loan, while League Two Portsmouth also fancy a deal if they miss out on Preston’s Eoin Doyle – himself a target for both Bolton and Bradford.

Stuart McCall’s Bantams have made Carlisle’s Charle Wyke their number one target but enquired about bringing Proctor back to the club in case they cannot drag him away from Brunton Park.

Proctor’s time at Bolton has been tough – with just one goal to show from 29 appearances, most of which have been from the subs’ bench.

Meanwhile, John Sheridan has cast doubt on Oldham Athletic’s chances of agreeing a deal with Wanderers for Chris Taylor.

The Latics enquired about his availability last week but it is understood they were reluctant to meet Bolton’s financial demands.

A deal may be resurrected on deadline day, with Sheridan admitting he was a big fan of the midfielder.

“Chris is a player I have always liked so if he was available and there was a chance to get him, I would take him all day long,” he said.

“Those circumstances are not up to me. There are lots of players I would like to make us better.

“Chris knows Oldham and he knows me. I wouldn’t rule it out but I think it would be difficult to try and get him.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Bye !

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looked promising in his first few appearances. Incredibly disappointing ever since.

Very surprised that Bradford would want him back.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Looked promising in his first few appearances. Incredibly disappointing ever since.

I told you he was shit. You said he was the League 1 Ronaldo.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Looked promising in his first few appearances. Incredibly disappointing ever since.

I told you he was shit. You said he was the League 1 Ronaldo.

I know it feels good to say "I told you so". Hell, I get to say it to you on a daily basis for one reason or other.

The thing is, the person has to have actually said it. You can't just make it up.

When did I ever say Proctor was a good player?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:When did I ever say Proctor was a good player?

doffcocker wrote:Proctor is a good player.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum