Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big news coming in next 24 hours

+12
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Bread2.0
rammywhite
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
observer
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:...google Pigeon Barrels. You'll find that its a one man show based in Somerset that organises pigeon shoots. There's nowt to it.
 Its just another false trail of some  nonentity that wants to own a football club.

It's only gossip and I generally don't comment too often on such but I did find this kind of too coincidental not too chip in with what I'd found so far.

Apparently new signage has popped up around the Macron for not only Pigeon Barrels and Digital Bank.

As Rammy points out Pigeon Barrels is based in someone's house in Yeovil.

Well guess where Digital Bank is based?

Yes, the same address in Yeovil - Mollands Mollands, Compton Road, Compton Pauncefoot, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 7EN

(Note however the difference in the registration of the address between the two - you would think they knew what the right address was?)

The thing though is that the Director of Pigeon Barrels is not the same person as is the Director of Digital Bank?

Also the registered address of Digital Bank has only within the last few months been changed to the Yeovil address.

It started out being first registered in Harley Street London at a 'notorious' and a seemingly very dodgy 'shell' forming business.

A very long read about that address here - (I wouldn't recommend it though unless you love stuff like this - even I found it hard going to get through)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The owner of Pigeon Barrels is a James Corden-Lloyd who also seems to own Pigeon Barrels Global Allocations Fund (Hong Kong)

Whose business seems to be about long term capital investment.

Whose Administrator is based in Sliema, Malta.

Now why Digital Banking whose director seems to be a Singapore bloke called Benjamin Teo He Jun, is whose registered at the same Yeovil address - Compton Pauncefoot, Mollands Compton Road, Yeovil, United Kingdom, BA22 7EN

...yet his correspondence address is still shown to be 29 Harley Street, London, England, W1G 9QR

...is a mystery to me?

Benjamin whose date of birth is shown as August 1987 will be 30 this year.

Something seems to be going on but it all looks a bit shady so far to me.

None of my business though and maybe nothing at all in it anyway.

Just thought I'd share what I'd found just in case there is something in it.

32Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:08 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Another crook who's a billionaire
If it doesn't matter how he got his money,why all the fuss about QuickQuid?

33Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Another crook who's a billionaire
If it doesn't matter how he got his money,why all the fuss about QuickQuid?

You didn't hear any fuss from me

34Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:01 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most people were up in arms. Might email Sir Philip Green and see if he fancies putting some money in. Very Happy

35Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:35 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He'd probably have difficulty selling us for a pound !  Smile

36Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:57 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Foreign investors could be expected to set up a British company as a vehicle with an address of convenience in the UK for tax purposes and to take advantage of British Liability and Investment Laws. At least it's not just a PO Box for a change.

37Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:59 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It looks like this is what the fuss has all been about:

Hardly earth shattering news.....

38Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:02 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Foreign investors could be expected to set up a British company as a vehicle with an address of convenience in the UK for tax purposes and to take advantage of British Liability and Investment Laws. At least it's not just a PO Box for a change.

Yes they would- but they would use the HO of their legal advisers or Financial advisers as a convenience address. Not a private house in Yeovil.
And the big news was supposed to happen 24 hours after the first announcement. That's now 72 hours ago.

It was the usual bollocks .

39Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:03 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not earth shattering as Breaders says but glad to see we won't be downgrading the academy. We will need to rely on it a lot more in the next few years i reckon

40Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:13 am

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

41Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I posted this link yesterday (post 31).

42Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:23 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Foreign investors could be expected to set up a British company as a vehicle with an address of convenience in the UK for tax purposes and to take advantage of British Liability and Investment Laws. At least it's not just a PO Box for a change.

Yes they would- but they would use the HO of their legal advisers or Financial advisers as a convenience address. Not a private house in Yeovil.
And the big news was supposed to happen 24 hours after the first announcement. That's now 72 hours ago.

The 'good news' or Lusty's post?

:biggrin:

43Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:29 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Not Lusty's post- I'm never that rude or aggressive .
No-it's the Wanderers promising this and then promising that and it all turns out to be  a non event. Its Nixon,Iles, KA and the lot of them suggesting that something important is going to happen, but it never does. That's the usual bollocks!!

44Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:37 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

No-it's the Wanderers promising this and then promising that and it all turns out to be  a non event. Its Nixon,Iles, KA and the lot of them suggesting that something important is going to happen, but it never does. That's the usual bollocks!!

Iles or any other journalist wouldn't wait a day to break a good story in fear of someone else scooping them so the 'good news' promised was never going to amount to much.

Lusty's turned into the site wum these days so I guess your 'phrase' could equally well apply to both!

Very Happy

45Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:49 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The big news will be announced Monday

46Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Which Monday?

47Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This monday

48Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And members of the ST can get a hefty discount on shirts. Does this mean the other 10,000 or so fans can go play with themselves?

49Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Iles or any other journalist wouldn't wait a day to break a good story in fear of someone else scooping them so the 'good news' promised was never going to amount to much.

Lusty's turned into the site wum these days so I guess your 'phrase' could equally well apply to both!

Very Happy

If you call presenting an alternative perspective to media propaganda for the purposes of  stimulating discussion on a ....erm...discussion forum as wumming you'd be right. 

Just goes to show there's a first time for everything eh Sluffy? Smile

50Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers Football Club is delighted to announce Digital Bank as the Club’s Academy sponsor for the remainder of the season and until the end of the 2018/19 campaign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Digital Bank – the digital world’s private bank – are a Chinese-based investment group and will have an office based within Macron Stadium to boost their presence in the United Kingdom.

They will become a Platinum Partner and in addition to having their branding on the Academy’s playing shirts will also have a stadium-wide presence with advertising boards, media backdrop advertising and new 3D mats in front of the North and South stands.

Pigeon Barrels Capital Ltd is the research and investment advisory services consultancy for Digital Bank.

John Ashley, Commercial Manager of Bolton Wanderers, said: “The partnership with Digital Bank is a great opportunity for Bolton Wanderers to develop an international commercial relationship.

“Their sponsorship of our Academy also reinforces our ethos of supporting local talent within the local community. Hopefully, there will be additional opportunities between Digital Bank and the club going forward.

Nick Corden-Lloyd from Digital Bank added: “Bolton Wanderers is at the centre of the local community and we are delighted to be sponsoring its Academy which is crucial to the future success of the Club. We are looking forward to developing our relationship further with both the Club and the community.”

Guests and executives from Digital Bank and Pigeon Barrels Capital Ltd will be in attendance for Wanderers’ Sky Bet League One home fixture against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday 4 March.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum