Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » The Click bait site, youff generation, and mental health issues - all involved over a game ffs!

The Click bait site, youff generation, and mental health issues - all involved over a game ffs!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Dear God it is hard for me to believe that people take the internet so fucking seriously!!!

Read this thread to see what the REAL world is about -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What I'm banging on about is that once again Chris Manning has posted something inflammatory about the Wanderers players on his LoV site (players rating  for today's match) just to get his usual moronic followers to click on his site and earn money for it (more clicks - more advertisers money).

That in itself is no surprise whatsoever but tonight Josh Vela snapped back by posting on twitter -

right chris manning all the boys have had enough of your shit negativity and coming for us all time come to the lads weve had enough of you

(I'm guessing he didn't pass A level English Grammar?)

I personally find it utterly pathetic that the players even read such utter dross from the likes of Manning/LoV - surely they know what to expect from him by now?

But I guess once again the youff of today believe everything said on social networks to be true and meaningful.

If that wasn't enough the fruit bat who personally sponsors Vela and reported Lee Anderson to the club his dad owns(!!!) and whose life seems to utterly revolve around Bolton Wanderers (it doesn't - it's just a game, you should have grasped that by now) has decided to wade in and challenged Manning to a showdown between just the two of them.

Result - Manning will be laughing his cock off, the rich but dumb players think no one loves them because a click bait site says so and the self appointed Mrs Bolton Wanderers can't understand why everybody gives her a wider and wider berth every time she is around!

Christ you could make this shit up.

If you submitted it as a film plot it would be thrown back at you with the words that such a level of crass stupidity could never exist.

Oh but it does.

And it seems to be thriving too!

Rolling Eyes

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:What I'm banging on about is that once again Chris Manning has posted something inflammatory about the Wanderers players on his LoV site (players rating  for today's match) just to get his usual moronic followers to click on his site and earn money for it (more clicks - more advertisers money).

I must have missed the inflammatory bit, in my opinion his player ratings were generous.

The players have been appalling for much of 2017 and deserve all the abuse they get.



Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:What I'm banging on about is that once again Chris Manning has posted something inflammatory about the Wanderers players on his LoV site (players rating  for today's match) just to get his usual moronic followers to click on his site and earn money for it (more clicks - more advertisers money).

I must have missed the inflammatory bit, in my opinion his player ratings were generous.

The players have been appalling for much of 2017 and deserve all the abuse they get.

It was more the comments about the players than the scores themselves.

As I said above it is nothing more than the usual shit from Manning.  He clearly loves the attention from those much less cerebral than him.  He seems to be wasting his life away to me but it's his life to do what he pleases with and it keeps the morons who can't think for themselves amused.

What is more shocking is that the players (or at least one of them) is buying into this shit and it is clearly getting into their heads - obviously they must be following Manning's work and talk about his comments.

Christ in my day you used to have men on the pitch, not pampered millionaires who are spoon fed wusses who bother about what some not right says from the terrace or on his internet blog.

Who the fuck cares what non entities like Manning, the LoV, or even me, think - from off the field - it's what the manager and coaches think that they should be concerned about - nobody else.

Then to top it all off you've got an individual nut job who is making a bit of a name for herself as a self appointed Bolton fan's twitter 'warrior' wading in too.

For God sake, the woman is nearly fifty and should know better.

It's a joke and not even a funny one.

An attention seeker with his click bait site, followed by those who are incapable of thinking for themselves, which clearly include the Bolton players and topped off by a woman clearly going through some midlife crisis or borderline mental issues.

You couldn't make this utter shambles up!

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
They've now posted an updated player approved ratings where they all get 9 and Vela gets 10  Very Happy

To be fair i would have given Thorpe minus points for his "performance" yesterday

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Just more proof they're soft as shite.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:

Then to top it all off you've got an individual nut job who is making a bit of a name for herself as a self appointed Bolton fan's twitter 'warrior' wading in too.

For God sake, the woman is nearly fifty and should know better.


I'm 33 you bastard.

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
to be honest i see nothing wrong with criticising the players. They get well paid to play football and have to take the rough with the smooth, it's their fault entirely that there hasn't been any smooth since Christmas.

All the happy clap get behind the players no matter what is actually worse than slagging them off, they need telling they are playing like carthorses, if they don't like it bugger off elsewhere buttercup

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There's not enough abuse aimed at these twats, most of them shaming the white shirt on a weekly basis.

Anyone defending Vela and co needs a fucking slap, it is an honour to wear the white shirt, about time certain fans and the players recognised this.

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Hands up if you've not been anywhere near LoV for a while but you popped over and had a look today after reading this thread?

What's that saying about there being no such thing as bad publicity again.....?

Guest


Guest
Bread2.0 wrote:Hands up if you've not been anywhere near LoV for a while but you popped over and had a look today after reading this thread?

What's that saying about there being no such thing as bad publicity again.....?
Exactly.  Although i went to their twitter not the actual site.

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i do have a look most days to be honest, not always loads of new content but the player ratings usually make me laugh and i do tend to agree with them

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I think the only person taking this remotely seriously is you Sluffy which isn't really a surprise

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Sluffy getting some stick in the comments section

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Cheers, Mr Pig.

That's me fucking banned again in about 10 minutes........ Very Happy

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
ooops sorry Nobby  Embarassed

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Don't sweat it.

I've got a busy week at work coming up so I could probably do with the time off anyway.

See you in a week when I return from The Gulag.....

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i honestly had no idea you had posted on there, sorry..... No

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Is Sluffy that deranged still??

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
We'll see soon enough, won't we?

(But the answer's probably a resounding yes.)

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
It's definitely a yes. When the Supporters Trust bring him up at meetings you know he's a wrongun

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Ah, now....you see.....you can't just leave it at that, can you?

Context and specifics, please.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy is,in fact, a secret member of the ST. Here he is on the left at our last meeting. 
He thinks we don't know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I wasn't there so don't know except for the fact that he was brought up several times as a figure of extreme extreme extreme derision

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:I wasn't there so don't know except for the fact that he was brought up several times as a figure of extreme extreme extreme derision

Comical, I wasn't there but can state the facts, and context.

some people are as bad as each other.

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Kane57 wrote:I wasn't there so don't know except for the fact that he was brought up several times as a figure of extreme extreme extreme derision

Comical, I wasn't there but can state the facts, and context.

some people are as bad as each other.

The link isn't hard to fathom.

The head of the ST isn't a huge fan of yer man.

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Kane57 wrote:I wasn't there so don't know except for the fact that he was brought up several times as a figure of extreme extreme extreme derision

Comical, I wasn't there but can state the facts, and context.

some people are as bad as each other.

The link isn't hard to fathom.

The head of the ST isn't a huge fan of yer man.

Think you will find mine and sluffy's view of the ST slightly different, he is far from my man, however what I can't fathom  is the link between your claim that you know the facts despite acknowledging that you where not there.

As bread said context and specifics needed.

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
The leader of the Trust thinks Sluffy is a barmpot, and that he has been often brought up in Trust meetings.

The context of how he came up on these meetings isn't known to me, but that he thinks Sluffy is a headcase certainly is.

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:The context of how he came up on these meetings isn't known to me, but that he thinks Sluffy is a headcase certainly is.

If you don't know the context then your claim that he was brought up as a 'figure of extreme extreme extreme derision' is assumed then based on what you believe to be the ST's leadership view of sluffy and so is opinion not fact?

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Kane57 wrote:The context of how he came up on these meetings isn't known to me, but that he thinks Sluffy is a headcase certainly is.

If you don't know the context then your claim that he was brought up as a 'figure of extreme extreme extreme derision' is assumed then based on what you believe to be the ST's leadership view of sluffy and so is opinion not fact?

I don't know why he was brought up, but I do know that when he was brought up he was resoundly mocked. Is that clear enough?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum