Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton v Chesterfield

+16
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
observer
Gothic_Wanderer
Chairmanda
gloswhite
Sluffy
Fabians Right Peg
rammywhite
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Jack Russell
karlypants
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

31Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 10:34

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The youngest is primed and ready, she heard someone ask her where Joe Mason was earlier in the season, to which she went on a five minute rant about him leaving years ago, not being one of our players and wasn't much cop in her opinion anyway.

God help anyone who is sat near us and isn't up to speed on the latest comings and goings.

Great to see such a large crowd though, makes you wonder if we have got the pricing right on season tickets, surely there is scope for cheaper tickets and still make the same gate receipts?

32Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 10:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll be good to see a healthy crowd again. To be fair,many people are armchair supporters because they simply can't afford to come.
Can't see prices going down in the short term though.
Right,that's me off to the bus stop again.

33Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 11:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:There will be no Radio Nuts today as I'm working away today unfortunately.

This is not an April Fool and everything will be back to normal for the next game!

Cheers.
Is anyone else in a position to post it?

34Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 14:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:There will be no Radio Nuts today as I'm working away today unfortunately.

This is not an April Fool and everything will be back to normal for the next game!

Cheers.
Is anyone else in a position to post it?

No - we are all beholding to Karly's continual goodwill.

It would be a real shame for all of us if someone has pissed him off by not drawing a line under things and moving on.

35Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

36Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 14:48

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You blaming me for the lack of a radio link now?

(And it's "beholden" by the way.)

37Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 14:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cheers.

Really KP ?

Is there not someone else who can do this, especially as so many people listen to it?

A two week ban from Bargain Booze for you  Very Happy

38Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 15:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:You blaming me for the lack of a radio link now?

If the cap fits.

You knew full well what you were doing and I couldn't blame Karly if he didn't want to be on here today because of it.

You don't bring peoples personal family and loved ones into things because you hold a pathetic, meaningless little grudge on the internet.

That's just being thoroughly nasty and spiteful.

39Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 15:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:You blaming me for the lack of a radio link now?

If the cap fits.

You knew full well what you were doing and I couldn't blame Karly if he didn't want to be on here today because of it.
Come on Sluffy. KP is working away so I don't get the relevance of this.

40Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 15:32

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm not even going to dignify that mental bollocks with a response.

41Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 15:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HT and zero shots on target. 

BWFC 6 (0) Chesterfield 7 (5)

Possession 46% - 54%

Corners 1 - 5

Come on Parky! Sort it out.

42Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:19

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sounds like we've come out all guns blazing for the second half.

Good.

More of it please.

43Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swindon score at Fleetwood! Excellent.

Ominously, Southend's 10 men with Nile Ranger leading the line have scored two against Oldham.

44Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:43

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Where have you heard Swindon score lusty? Still showing no score on my link

45Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Where have you heard Swindon score lusty? Still showing no score on my link
Ajose 

Got it yet?

Also, Chris Eagles has scored for Port Vale to take them out of the relegation zone.

Scunny getting thumped by Millwall.

A goal for us now would take away a lot of pressure for the rest of the week.

46Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:49

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hope, showing nil nil at 90+

47Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 16:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all over and we drop two points at home before going on the road for the next two.

Only 1 shot on target in the entire game tells a story.

Saving grace is that only Bradford and Southend of the chasing teams made ground on us.

48Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 17:01

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd have settled for doing the same as fleetwood, but thought that would be both winning! In effect we are one point better off than I'd have settled for, so should be feeling happy, but still a bit disappointed

49Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 17:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Apparently 14 shots of which 1 on target. They had 8 shots of which 6 on target !

and a great crowd of 23376. 

At least we moved on by a point  Smile

50Bolton v Chesterfield - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton v Chesterfield Sat Apr 01 2017, 17:13

Gothic_Wanderer

Gothic_Wanderer
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Honestly a pretty poor performance, save for a couple of decent chances. It was also one of the ideal games to take all 3 points from (not that any game isn't but you get my point) as we have a couple of tough games coming up. That said we have come out of it better off than I thought we would and now have a 7 point gap to third. So its not all bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum