Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Port Vale 0-2 Bolton

+11
karlypants
Norpig
observer
terenceanne
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Bread2.0
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Emotions are running high. Do you remember the Hull game from 1993?

It wasn't illegal back then.

32Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 18:39

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Emotions are running high. Do you remember the Hull game from 1993?

It wasn't illegal back then.

Yes it was.

If you are under 25 this is probably the first promotion that you will have been apart of. So its understandable to get a little bit over excited.

Just because we are all getting on a bit (except you) then we have to remember what it was like for us in the good old days, before we lost our passion or became disillusioned with modern football.

Port Vale fans had no reason to come on the pitch.

33Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can't quite agree with the Vale fans not having a reason to come on to the field. By scoring we were confirming their relegation, and to have your nose rubbed in it on your own ground, (not to mention the chanting telling them that we are Bolton Wanderers and we are sending you down), then I can understand why they  wanted to respond.

34Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:09

Great finish from madine

36Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please don't let me down next week boys. :pray:

37Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:25

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Relax, mate.

According to Marc "Nailed On For A Pulitzer" Iles, we got promoted today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Boggers still in the clink?

39Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 23 2017, 14:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still think it was an unconvincing performance and a bit lucky with some of the decisions and the goals. Wheater's looked like he was climbing on the CB and the goalie seemed to dive over Madine's tame shot but I guess the only thing that matters is 3 points.

There's no way that the FA could deduct points for crowd trouble is there?

40Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 23 2017, 14:30

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Still think it was an unconvincing performance and a bit lucky with some of the decisions and the goals. Wheater's looked like he was climbing on the CB and the goalie seemed to dive over Madine's tame shot but I guess the only thing that matters is 3 points.

There's no way that the FA could deduct points for crowd trouble is there?
Well they have never deducted points off anyone before have they? Even when Blackpool forced the abandonment of one of their matches they only got a suspended points deduction and 50 grand fine.

41Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 23 2017, 14:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should make an example of us.

The people who ran on the pitch knew what they were doing. If it were any other club we'd be slagging them off and demanding a lifetime ban for the bellends.

42Port Vale 0-2 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton Sun Apr 23 2017, 19:39

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There is no precedent for a points deduction and it is potentially dangerous ground as it opens the possibility of fans staging "tactical" pitch invasions to affect the results of games / abandonments etc.

A lot was made of what went on on Saturday but although all those that entered the field of play are bellends it could have been a lot worse, from what I saw there were some bottles (plastic presumably) thrown and some aggressive gesturing but not much else. Don't know if there was any further confrontation after the game as I went back to the car and went home although the coppers had the helicopter up and what appeared to be half the West Midlands police outside complete with dogs. Both teams in Stoke have poor reputations for crowd behaviour particularly Vale and lord knows we have our fair share of idiots when it comes down to a bit of aggro in town centres but I didn't see anything apart from the local untermenschen hanging around outside the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum