Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-0 Peterborough - PROMOTED!!!

+21
rammywhite
Keegan
Hip Priest
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
Jack Russell
xmiles
Cajunboy
Bread2.0
Sluffy
boltonbonce
wessy
Bollotom2014
MartinBWFC
observer
gloswhite
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the beginning of the season I was genuinely concerned for our future as a club and I think we all knew that huge changes were needed - and quickly. Now that the season is over, we are in a position where more change is required - only this time it's going to be about how we can improve the team and consolidate our financial position rather than being forced to change for our survival.
It's going to be another very interesting summer, but I'm far more relaxed about it this time around. Bring it on.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

欢迎中国 !!!!!!

I think a special shout out to madine this season.  With parkynonly having the one plan Madine has turned out to be our league 1 kavieslite

Also, another player who looked like he'd never wear a bolton shirt again but came in and did a great job in the back 3......dervite.  plus what a ball for karacan today

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bread2.0 wrote:欢迎中国 !!!!!!
Or G'day mate (if recent rumours are to  be believed)

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Absolutely fantastic day. Couldn't have gotten much better. Loads of work to be done in the summer, but let's enjoy the celebrations for now.  ::dance::

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks to all on the site, especially the admins, and of course the team. I can now enjoy the summer, stress free.
Looking forward to seeing us in the news more often too !

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was on a flight from West Palm Beach to Atlanta during the game. Found out we were promoted upon landing. Well dun lads. Certainly makes for an interesting summer ahead. Bask in the glory for a week or two first then get the finances sorted. Can't wait for the banter to begin.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a fantastic day yesterday was! It seems like such a long time since we've had anything to celebrate and i enjoyed every minute of it (apart from the idiots who went on the pitch early).

Feels good to say i support the Super Whites as i get a lot of stick living where i do, lets hope we can find some investment from somewhere and stabilise in the Championship.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only downside to my day was the three blokes behind me spending the whole game discussing where they were going on holiday.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The only downside to my day was the three blokes behind me spending the whole game discussing where they were going on holiday.
Where are they going?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't catch that KP. But it's a bargain for a two week stay apparently. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Didn't catch that KP. But it's a bargain for a two week stay apparently. Very Happy
Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The only downside to my day was the three blokes behind me spending the whole game discussing where they were going on holiday.

Are you sure you didn't get lost on the Middlebrook and wander into Thomas Cook?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Are you sure you didn't get lost on the Middlebrook and wander into Thomas Cook?

That would be some feat, given that there isn't a Thomas Cook on the Middlebrook.

Do you even go to games....?

I'm starting to think not.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

That would be some feat, given that there isn't a Thomas Cook on the Middlebrook.

Do you even go to games....?

I'm starting to think not.
First Choice is Thomas Cook. Isn't it?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No.

It's part of TUI which used to be Thomsons.

Nowt to do with Thomas Cook.

Whittam's a fraud.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting. This thread is taking an unusual turn.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

#impeachwhittam

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's disguised herself! Ashamed?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never been on the Middlebrook in my life, other than to the match. I park outside the VIP entrance and walk right in.

Why would someone like me need a pound shop or a Greggs?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum