Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-season training camp and tour

+3
Bread2.0
Norpig
Barryjw
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 15:48

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ken Anderson confirms pre-season training camp booked. No details revealed yet, but following unsatisfactory Scandinavian trips in recent years I'm led to believe the Emerald Isle is on the cards.
Happy memories of our last visit when Colin Todd took us there around 1998. Eidur and Claus Jensen joined us on tour.

2Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 15:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't we used to go to the Isle of Man regularly years ago? Always fancied going but never did

3Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 16:01

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:Didn't we used to go to the Isle of Man regularly years ago? Always fancied going but never did
We used to play in the Isle of Man cup about thirty years ago. Don't think that competition is played for any more. Other than that we went over there to play Eddie Davies local pub team

4Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 17:08

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It was a massive trophy (bigger than David Lee as I recall.)

We had some good fun on the IoM following the Whites when I was in my early 20's.

Bev she was called....

5Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:We had some good fun on the IoM following the Whites when I was in my early 20's.

Bev she was called....

Did she end up as the first Mrs B?

6Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 19:11

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nope.

The first Mrs B was from Little Lever.

And looking back, I should've known that was enough of a reason not to marry the stupid cow.

7Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:The first Mrs B was from Little Lever.

And looking back, I should've known that was enough of a reason not to marry the stupid cow.

You bitch.

8Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Thu May 04 2017, 20:01

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry but facts is facts.

Anyroad, that's all in the past now.

She'll be making some other poor bastard's life a living hell now, so she's not my problem.

9Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Tue May 09 2017, 15:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The clubs official PR man just tweeted this -

First #BWFC pre-season friendly has been confirmed. We'll be announcing on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & @OfficialBWFC at 4pm. It's a tasty one!

Note - no sign of Iles - is he unwelcome at the club again?

10Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Tue May 09 2017, 16:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's not that tasty, it's Stoke City. Still not over that semi finalĀ  Crying or Very sad

11Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Tue May 09 2017, 16:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Premier League side Stoke City to visit Macron Stadium on Saturday 29 July
Bolton Wanderers will host Premier League Stoke City at Macron Stadium this pre-season.

Kicking off at 3pm, the game will take place on Saturday 29 July with the Whites' opening match of the 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship season taking place the following weekend.

Ticketing and admission details for the fixture will be announced on bwfc.co.uk in due course, while the rest of the Trotters' pre-season schedule will also be confirmed shortly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Tue May 09 2017, 21:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I honestly couldn't think of a duller pre-season game than Stoke City at home.

13Pre-season training camp and tour Empty Re: Pre-season training camp and tour Wed May 10 2017, 08:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I honestly couldn't think of a duller pre-season game than Stoke City at home.

That's not surprising.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum