Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is Star Wars Day!

+3
boltonbonce
Norpig
Sluffy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Today is Star Wars Day! Thu May 04 2017, 16:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

May the 4th be with you!

:biggrin:

2Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Thu May 04 2017, 16:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today is Star Wars Day! 9k=

3Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Thu May 04 2017, 17:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today is Star Wars Day! Darth-vader-of-star-wars-by-99th-garrison-poses-like-bruce-forsyth-picture-id187291374

4Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Thu May 04 2017, 21:53

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Today will always mean a lot to me Daughter number two just gave birth to twin girls making that four Granddaughters aged two and under. Good job i retired !!!!!!

5Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Thu May 04 2017, 22:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congratulations Wessy. Very Happy
Today is Star Wars Day! Z

6Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Fri May 05 2017, 00:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wessy wrote:Today will always mean a lot to me Daughter number two just gave birth to twin girls making that four Granddaughters aged two and under. Good job i retired !!!!!!

Congratulations granddad!

Very Happy

(Hope mother and babies are all well).

7Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Fri May 05 2017, 22:44

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cheers guys made up !!!!!!!!!

8Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Fri May 05 2017, 22:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bloody hell. If you've got four kids under the age of two coming round, you've got your work cut out. If you've anything of value, hide it and hide it well. You can guarantee the little sods will break anything in sight that matters. My tv has been repaired three times in the last five years. 

Congratulations by the way  Very Happy

9Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Fri May 05 2017, 22:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Congratulations 58. They'll keep you young, whilst making you feel as old as old as hell  Very Happy

10Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Fri May 05 2017, 22:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

gloswhite wrote:Congratulations 58. They'll keep you young, whilst making you feel as old as old as hell  Very Happy
Congratulations on having my tv broken over and over again? You're a twisted man you Glos.  Evil or Very Mad

11Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Sat May 06 2017, 00:32

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Trump actually managed to fuck this up.

He tweeted: "Happy 4th of May! #StarWarsDay"

Seriously, I shit thee not - Google it.

Glad you're back, 58.

Welcome home, mate.

What did you have for your tea?

12Today is Star Wars Day! Empty Re: Today is Star Wars Day! Sat May 06 2017, 00:51

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Erm... a bit random that bread, but seeing as you asked, I had a chippy tea. And before you ask, no, it wasn't the shit through the eye of a needle for a week albino chip cooking fucker, it was the one in New Bury. It's not half bad is that one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum