Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons)

Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Guest


Guest
karlypants wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:I went to the vaults in bolton today for my birthday lunch.  Went to gbk.

So just had a turkey butty for tea Smile
Hope you enjoyed it mate. Smile
It was great thanks.  Not a big fan of gbk to be honest.  Very expensive for what it is.  But the vaults are coming along nicely in the market place.  Think i will be taking my lad to the adventure golf there in the next few weeks.

32 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:24 am

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The roast is 7.95 and a minimum delivery of a tenner, so I had cheesecake as well. Convenience wise great and I'd say reasonable quality but I could have got off my arse and got better at Toby carvery.
The Toby Carvery I have been to on Crompton Way a couple of times has been shit. Burnt veg and slithers of meat.

Right tight arses.
The Crown carvery on Wigan Road is usually a good feed, the pubs the Royal Oak I think up near the Macron.
I've usually had a good experience at the Crompton Way Toby to be fair.

33 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:26 am

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
y2j 3.0 wrote:I went to the vaults in bolton today for my birthday lunch.  Went to gbk.

So just had a turkey butty for tea Smile
Was GBK any good, only been to the one in the Trafford Centre and usually only when they have the 2 for a tenner deal on otherwise it is expensive for burger and chips

Edit - hadn't seen page 2 sorry

34 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:45 pm

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Del Mondo's this evening and it has a 5 star hygiene rating.

Just seen that Little Italy on BBurn Road now has a 1 star hygiene rating.

No surprise really seeing that I got half a cigarette lighter in my calzone when I last ordered from them about 18months ago. Shocked

35 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:58 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't possibly eat. Crying or Very sad

36 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The roast is 7.95 and a minimum delivery of a tenner, so I had cheesecake as well. Convenience wise great and I'd say reasonable quality but I could have got off my arse and got better at Toby carvery.
The Toby Carvery I have been to on Crompton Way a couple of times has been shit. Burnt veg and slithers of meat.

Right tight arses.
The Crown carvery on Wigan Road is usually a good feed, the pubs the Royal Oak I think up near the Macron.
I've usually had a good experience at the Crompton Way Toby to be fair.
Applewood Farm is the place to go for a carvery, never had a bad experience there and I've been loads of times.

37 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 am

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
karlypants wrote:Del Mondo's this evening and it has a 5 star hygiene rating.

Just seen that Little Italy on BBurn Road now has a 1 star hygiene rating.

No surprise really seeing that I got half a cigarette lighter in my calzone when I last ordered from them about 18months ago. Shocked
Ouch got a delivery a while ago from Marmaris on Tonge Moor and the delivery driver used to work at Little Italy and that they were coke heads.
I go there occasionally and have never had an issue.

38 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:32 pm

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hunters chicken with roasted new pots and parsnips washed down with a bottle of Merlot this evening.

39 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:28 pm

finlaymcdanger

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Chicken tikka masala, lemon rice, onion bhaji, the conjuring II

40 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
finlaymcdanger wrote:Chicken tikka masala, lemon rice, onion bhaji, the conjuring II

All good apart from the fillum.

Welcome back, by the way.

Hope the little McDangers are adjusting to the shit weather and lack of adverts every two minutes on the TV.

And it's Father Christmas again now, not Santa Claus - Don't forget that, mate.

41 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:17 am

finlaymcdanger

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bread2.0 wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Chicken tikka masala, lemon rice, onion bhaji, the conjuring II

All good apart from the fillum.

Welcome back, by the way.

Hope the little McDangers are adjusting to the shit weather and lack of adverts every two minutes on the TV.

And it's Father Christmas again now, not Santa Claus - Don't forget that, mate.

You're right, the film was rubbish. Bailed after about 20 minutes.

Good to be back. Massively regretting it. Good to be back. Massively regretting it. *Repeat until you want to punch yourself in the face*

42 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Full Sunday roast on a Thursday, because that's how I roll.  Cool

43 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 pm

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sausage casserole this evening with creamy mash potato.

You can't beat it. Very Happy

44 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 pm

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A hearty lamb moussaka with some garlic toasties on the side.

What's everyone else having?

45 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:18 pm

finlaymcdanger

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Smoked haddock, lambs lettuce with sesame dressing. 1/2 pint of vanilla bean ice cream.

46 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Chairmanda

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Going to a new restaurant in Bath tomorrow. It's called Absurd Bird. I'll think of you Nat.

47 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:40 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Had mushy peas square pie last night. Very nice.

48 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
what is that Boncey? Never heard of that

49 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:50 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:what is that Boncey? Never heard of that
Sorry Norpig,typed it arse end up. I meant Square Pie mushy peas.
Square Pie being the brand name. Go great with a pie though.
Sadly,Ocado don't sell Hollands pies,but the Square Pie cheese and onion are delicious.

50 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
just looked at their website, they look nice, made me hungry though  Very Happy

51 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
for my tea last night i had 2 minty lamb grillsteaks on a barmcake  Very Happy

52 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:what is that Boncey? Never heard of that
Sorry Norpig,typed it arse end up. I meant Square Pie mushy peas.
Square Pie being the brand name. Go great with a pie though.
Sadly,Ocado don't sell Hollands pies,but the Square Pie cheese and onion are delicious.

Why not just nip out and buy some hollands pies

53 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:08 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Might have a pie on a barm tonight. Who needs cutlery? Very Happy

54 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:10 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:what is that Boncey? Never heard of that
Sorry Norpig,typed it arse end up. I meant Square Pie mushy peas.
Square Pie being the brand name. Go great with a pie though.
Sadly,Ocado don't sell Hollands pies,but the Square Pie cheese and onion are delicious.

Why not just nip out and buy some hollands pies
I do Boggers. It's just a pain in the arse that Ocado,big as they are,don't sell them.

Southern ponces.

55 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:04 pm

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
A nice salad and caramelised onion sausage what have you had KP you bum bandit

56 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:05 pm

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mr Magoo wrote:A nice salad and caramelised onion sausage what have you had KP you bum bandit
Hunters chicken you big sausage muncher. 

Good to see you back here! Very Happy

57 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:06 pm

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
not on much doing my house up

58 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mr Magoo wrote:not on much doing my house up
Have you finished building your wall yet? Not heard from you since the Brexit vote!

59 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Mr Magoo wrote:not on much doing my house up

He lives!

Wahay!!  cheers

Building walls and stuff?

60 Re: Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Mr Magoo

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I moved to Ilfracombe 6 mths ago and not stopped building, i have another 6 mths work left, fecking Victorian houses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum