Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any fans of the Royal family on here?

+4
Bollotom2014
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any fans of the Royal family on here? Empty Any fans of the Royal family on here? Thu May 25 2017, 12:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Queen is at my Hospital at the moment to see the injured kids from the bomb and the place has gone crackers! Loads of staff here are going mad at seeing the slightest sight of the Queen.

I'm not that bothered about the Royal Family, i can see they are good for tourism and it's all part of the country's history and image around the world but they don't do much else do they?

Any fans on here or has anyone ever met any of them?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a Republican,but my Mum is the Queen's double. It's uncanny.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can't say that I'm a rampant royalist, but I think they're good for the country in terms of a focal point for major national events and such like. I'm not much of a fan of the next generation though, but the one after that (William and Harry) seem decent enough.
Apart from Kate Middleton that is- but she's delivered the heir and the spare so she's done her job. Can't stand the woman!!

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Perhaps one may not enthuse about the Royal Family on a personal level, but I would imagine those injured kids would be over the moon.
Met, loose term, HM, Phil, Charlie, Andrew and some lower levels of royalty. Generally being inspected but did go to a garden party at Buck House.
They, mostly, do a good job for tourism, advanced diplomacy and can give a goodly amount of people some form of feel good factor.
I do acknowledge Republicans, not Don, and the freedom we have not to be keen on them. Can't say I'd encourage the same in North Korea though.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I used to be a staunch republican when I was younger but I've mellowed over the years to the point where I quite like the royals now.

I think that's largely thanks to the fact that William and Harry come across as being quite grounded.

Still got no idea what Prince Andrew actually does though.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont like them especially that princess Beatrice she is one ugly bird looks like Andy in drag.

It's a scary looking thing and about as much use as a Football Bat.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I like Jim Royal and was sad when Nanna died

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I like Jim Royal and was sad when Nanna died
At least you didn't have far to look for a hanky.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we playing hide and seek Boncey?

I can't see you on the online list! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can only see me! scratch

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see you now although it was like that when I came back and refreshed Nuts. Very Happy 

Not sure what it was.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I like Jim Royal and was sad when Nanna died
Loved the Xmas special when Craig Cash was bathing with the turkey to defrost it! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum