Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have BA no shame?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have BA no shame? Empty Have BA no shame? Fri Jun 02 2017, 13:33

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I can still remember when I thought BA were better than many other airlines but not any more. Removing meals on short haul flights and adding extra seats to existing planes by reducing the space available was bad enough but the way they handled the meltdown in their IT last week and ruined thousands of people's holidays was unbelievable. The lack of communication and the very dubious explanation belatedly offered have now been matched by their attempts to wriggle out of paying customers the compensation they are owed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40131997

2Have BA no shame? Empty Re: Have BA no shame? Fri Jun 02 2017, 13:48

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:I can still remember when I thought BA were better than many other airlines but not any more. Removing meals on short haul flights and adding extra seats to existing planes by reducing the space available was bad enough but the way they handled the meltdown in their IT last week and ruined thousands of people's holidays was unbelievable. The lack of communication and the very dubious explanation belatedly offered have now been matched by their attempts to wriggle out of paying customers the compensation they are owed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40131997

I flew BA last night for the first time ever. All-around good experience apart from a 2.5 hour delay, the bloke behind me throwing up for about 4 hours due to a nut allegry, chicken curry that had been microwaved for about 17 minutes too long, and a rude 'flight attendant' explaining that in-flight entertainment was a privilege and not just to be expected. Not to be repeated.

3Have BA no shame? Empty Re: Have BA no shame? Fri Jun 02 2017, 15:52

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I pity the fool who flies BA......etc.

4Have BA no shame? Empty Re: Have BA no shame? Fri Jun 02 2017, 19:37

I clicked on this waiting to see a diatribe about manny and Batman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum