Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts secret handshake...

+4
Numpty 28723
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:53

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Should we have a Bolton Nuts secret handshake or code word or key phrase we can use to identify other nutters?

Sometimes when I chat to ppl at the Macron im wondering if they go on forums or Bolton Nuts.

If we had a secret word or phrase or handshake or signal it could be handy so I can just slip it in. And if the other person is a nutter they will recognise it and identify themselves, and if they are not a nutter they will just ignore it and put it down to turrets or something innocent like that.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:56

we could always ask if they was a fan of bruce forsyth and then the other person could say bonce and we would know

they don't have to be bonce to do this but that way it is a two part thing.

3Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 14:56

just re-thought on that and someone could just genuinely be interested in knowing if you like old men entertainers and then think you are calling them a nonce if heard incorrectly.

Next suggestion

4Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm watching.
Stop it. Or I'll come back.

Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Eyes_012

5Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:02

boltonbonce wrote:I'm Stalking.
Stop it. Or I'll come brucify this mutha hubbard.

Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Eyes_012
Smile

6Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

nice to see you, to see you nice Very Happy

7Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:03

Dropping in a line like -

'Bruce Forsyth is an utter ponce'

'I did some work with Whittam International PLC'

Would do the business. Keep your ears peeled.

8Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I give up. :facepalm:

9Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i used to be in the Dennis the menace fan club when i was a kid and they had a similar thing, if one person said ding the other had to say dong Laughing

Perhaps we could use ponce and lightweight

10Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:06

boltonbonce wrote:I give up. :facepalm:
Smile

11Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i used to be in the Dennis the menace fan club when i was a kid and they had a similar thing, if one person said ding the other had to say dong Laughing

Perhaps we could use ponce and lightweight
I've still got my membership card.

12Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

do you still have the Dennis and the Gnasher badges as well?

13Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:11

the first person who says ponce though, if he says it to the wrong person he is getting chinned!

14Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:the first person who says ponce though, if he says it to the wrong person he is getting chinned!

ok it would have to be lightweight first just to avoid punch ups Very Happy

15Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:12

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:the first person who says ponce though, if he says it to the wrong person he is getting chinned!

ok it would have to be lightweight first just to avoid punch ups Very Happy
Smile

16Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:14

i always have my bwfc keyring out next to the machine i test people on when i'm working.  maybe we could get some keyrings made up or something, all chip in a few quid by paypal and make them decent ones

17Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:do you still have the Dennis and the Gnasher badges as well?
Yes. Still got the old gear.
The Desperate Dan pie eaters club.
The Famous Five club.
The Outlaws club. 
Rule 1 of The Outlaws Club is:
           Members shud try to be frendly an helpful
           to every one,tho hav found kwite often
           peepul dont apreshiate this.

A good rule we should all take heed of.

Rule 5 is   No grown ups in club.
We're OK on that score.

18Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:28

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:do you still have the Dennis and the Gnasher badges as well?
Yes. Still got the old gear.
The Desperate Dan pie eaters club.
The Famous Five club.
The Outlaws club. 
Rule 1 of The Outlaws Club is:
           Members shud try to be frendly an helpful
           to every one,tho hav found kwite often
           peepul dont apreshiate this.

A good rule we should all take heed of.

Rule 5 is   No grown ups in club.
We're OK on that score.
i imagine your house to be full of little treasures.

cash in the attic would have a field day

19Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:30

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:i always have my bwfc keyring out next to the machine i test people on when i'm working.  maybe we could get some keyrings made up or something, all chip in a few quid by paypal and make them decent ones

Are these decent enough?
Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  41i96jaQP1L

20Bolton Nuts secret handshake...  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts secret handshake... Fri Apr 24 2015, 15:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just heard Bonceys jaw drop from here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum