Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you know your heart age?

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you know your heart age? Empty Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 15:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just did this on the BBC website and is said mine was 48 (i'm 46), not sure if this is good or bad? it said my BMI was slightly higher than it should be (time for a diet).

I don't smoke and am fairly active (i play footy at least once a week and do a fair bit of walking). Anyone else try this and been shocked?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45395576

2Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:drwho:

3Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 16:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on KP, what did your's come back as? I bet its not too high with all the dogging and hanging around bins you do  Very Happy

4Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 16:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think everyone's hearts must have stopped looking at the lack of activity on here today.

5Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 16:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone's on the Chorley forum.

6Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 20:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Come on KP, what did your's come back as? I bet its not too high with all the dogging and hanging around bins you do  Very Happy

I've not a clue what my current weight is and i'm not going on the scales. Very Happy

7Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 21:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I've not a clue what my current weight is and i'm not going on the scales. Very Happy

Is semen fattening?

8Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Tue Sep 04 2018, 21:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I've not a clue what my current weight is and i'm not going on the scales. Very Happy

Is semen fattening?

5 to 7 calories per teaspoon.

9Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 10:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Saw it and gave it a wide berth as its something I'd rather not know

10Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Saw it and gave it a wide berth as its something I'd rather not know

Me too!

11Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 20:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got +2 for my age

12Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 20:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no way that is accurate.

13Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 20:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BMI is a load of bollocks anyway.

14Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 20:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It said I was +12, yet my body is a temple. People envy my body.

15Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Wed Sep 05 2018, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all a load of bollocks. I've been in the hospital a lot this week, so I'm almost a qualified doctor.

It's almost like fortune telling. RubbishDo you know your heart age? Crystal-ball

16Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Thu Sep 06 2018, 08:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It said I was +12, yet my body is a temple. People envy my body.
Pepsi and twirls not so great then eh?

17Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Thu Sep 06 2018, 10:08

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It says I'm destined to live without fear of a stroke or heart attack before 84 years of age.....so I'm very happy to believe it.....

18Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Mon Sep 17 2018, 01:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had to have a routine check for work this week my height is 6' 1" and 17st she said the ideal weight for my height is 13 St,that can't be right I'd be a stick.

19Do you know your heart age? Empty Re: Do you know your heart age? Thu Sep 20 2018, 17:43

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It told me I should have died last Christmas.

I don't think it's very accurate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum