Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glastonbury

+7
Cajunboy
okocha
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Glastonbury Empty Glastonbury Fri Jun 23 2017, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody watching it?

My daughter wanted to go but couldn't get tickets so she's off to the Hideout festival in Croatia in a few days time instead.

They're both just a wall of noise to me but I know loads of people will be having a great time.

Any bands you are looking forward to see - the BBC are doing a load of coverage at Glastonbury on the TV as well as the radio?

2Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Fri Jun 23 2017, 23:53

Watched kate tempest, elbow, dizzee rascal and now watching radiohead.

All whilst trying to get tickets for a reasonable price for the libertines at my favourite venue......the empress ballrooms in blackpool.

3Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 00:32

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Going to Kendal Calling in the lake district at the end of July.

Great line up of bands for all musical tastes.

http://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/lineup

4Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 17:02

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:Watched kate tempest, elbow, dizzee rascal and now watching radiohead.

All whilst trying to get tickets for a reasonable price for the libertines at my favourite venue......the empress ballrooms in blackpool.

I just watched Elbow and Radiohead. I love some early Elbow and am a huge fan of Radiohead post Kid A. Quality set.

5Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 18:15

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Watched kate tempest, elbow, dizzee rascal and now watching radiohead.

I just watched Elbow and Radiohead. I love some early Elbow and am a huge fan of Radiohead post Kid A. Quality set.
They were good and ive always wanted to go to glasto but looking at most of the crowd, im probably old enough to be most of their dads. 

Im only 34 but 12 year olds singing along to creep and paranoid android etc. Pisses me off

I dont sing along to your justin bieber so just fu k off you over priveleged little twats Wink

6Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 18:53

Craig david..... .proper bo Smile

Incidently i need to retract my above statement.  Hes covering bieber and i was singing it not knowing who sang it originally til my lad told me.

Sigrid was good.  The xx and the amazons also good.

And annie mac and the gospel choir was quality

7Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 19:05

Finished dsncing like a dick to craig david with the little girl and now rocking out to kaiser chiefs Smile

8Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 20:11

Liam Gallagher was quality

9Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 22:03

Foos killing it!!!!!

10Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 22:03

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Foo Fighters were great.

11Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sat Jun 24 2017, 23:57

How good was taylor (the drummer) doing freddie mecury.  Also, he looks like a stretched peter dinklage.

12Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 09:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I didn't know they had comedy acts at Glastonbury that Jeremy Corbyn was absolutely hilarious what an utter nutter had me in stitches. I can't see that type of humor lasting too long though Has a very short shelf date. He never did the where's me washboard thing well disappointed.

13Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 12:27

That's it. Let's take the piss out of a politician who isnt afraid to put himself in the firing line.  May hidden as always

14Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 12:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:That's it. Let's take the piss out of a politician who isnt afraid to put himself in the firing line.  May hidden as always

:facepalm:

You're right, her failure to appear at Glastonbury makes her a terrible politician.

I think your comment just about sums up modern politics.

15Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 13:43

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did you know that to add to all their other shortcomings, the Tories have made a real mess of their grand plan to issue all residents with smart meters to keep tabs on fuel usage? 

Apart from being massively behind schedule (with associated extra costs), it now transpires that we won't be able to switch supplier.....which  they had told us is key to keeping prices down! You couldn't make it up!

Oh yes, must mention Glastonbury to avoid being told off for going off-topic.....have to say that the reception Corbyn got was stunning. I suspect May, Boris, Gove, Hunt etc would have been booed off stage.  To be fair, David Davies is quite impressive and his affable approach is much more likely to bear fruit than that "bloody difficult woman's".
In passing, I thought the leader of Camden Council, right or wrong, was also impressive.

16Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 13:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Did you know that to add to all their other shortcomings, the Tories have made a real mess of their grand plan to issue all residents with smart meters to keep tabs on fuel usage? 

I didn't.

Did you know that Labour took us to war?

One killed thousands of innocent people, the other never hurt anyone.

Can you guess which is which?

17Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 15:39

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:That's it. Let's take the piss out of a politician who isnt afraid to put himself in the firing line.  May hidden as always
Corbyn has never been near a firing line, more yellow than red.

May was in Liverpool at the Armed Forces Day, not exactly hidden.

18Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
Corbyn has never been near a firing line, more yellow than red.

May was in Liverpool at the Armed Forces Day, not exactly hidden.

Johnny just got burned.

19Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:Did you know that to add to all their other shortcomings, the Tories have made a real mess of their grand plan to issue all residents with smart meters to keep tabs on fuel usage? 

I didn't.

Did you know that Labour took us to war?

One killed thousands of innocent people, the other never hurt anyone.

Can you guess which is which?

Not sure what smart meters have to do with war or Glastonbury but it's true Blair took us to war for the sake of our "special relationship". 

To be accurate 179 British servicemen and women killed during the Iraq campaign (and a fair few of them were killed by the trigger happy Americans BTW) 
Iraq was not a NATO issue - Blair joined a US-led coalition.

Compare that to the 260 British servicemen and women who died in Thatcher's war in the Falklands.

Definitely not NATO - Thatcher took the decision to go alone.

Afghanistan was a NATO trip so it looks like the Tories have caused more British deaths and injuries to British servicemen and women than Labour.

20Glastonbury Empty Re: Glastonbury Sun Jun 25 2017, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum