Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5

5 posters

Reply to topic

Would you rather; give a mini skirt wearing Nat a piggyback ride to and from the toilets at half time, go tandem skydiving with Bonce, or suffer a full hour of Karly's Desert Island Discs?

BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Vote_lcap13%BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Vote_lcap25%BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Vote_lcap62%BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Vote_rcap 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Would you rather; give mini skirt wearing Nat a piggyback ride to and from the toilets at half time, go tandem skydiving with Bonce, or suffer a full hour of Karly's Desert Island Discs?

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:24; edited 1 time in total

2BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Death by music would at least give me a fighting chance.

3BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Would you rather; give mini skirt wearing Nat a piggyback ride to and from the toilets at half time

Norpig does this for me at every home game. How did you know?

4BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:42

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Would you rather; give mini skirt wearing Nat a piggyback ride to and from the toilets at half time

Norpig does this for me at every home game. How did you know?

Karly grassed

5BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i told you to keep that to yourself, mind you i could do with a break from it as my back is in pieces

6BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't envy you Mr Pig.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #3 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 13:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:I don't envy you Mr Pig.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum