Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5

+2
xmiles
finlaymcdanger
6 posters

Reply to topic

Would you rather; lose to Wolves twice this season and finish 7th, or beat them twice and finish 10th

BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Vote_lcap73%BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Vote_rcap 73% [ 8 ]
BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Vote_lcap27%BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 07:51

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Would you rather; lose to Wolves twice this season and finish 7th, or beat them twice and finish 10th.

Vote above.

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Sat Jul 01 2017, 11:36; edited 2 times in total

2BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 08:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I hate Wolves but if it means getting more points elsewhere I will take it.

And I am going to say the same thing even if it were Tranmere or Man U we had to lose against.

3BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 09:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather beat them twice and finish in the top two,but I'd take 10th if it meant six points less for them.

4BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 09:07

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Happy to lose to them twice, finish 7th (and wolves get relegated with 6 points, I expanded on the option)

5BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 09:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of slipper wearing tarts.

DEFINITELY beat Wolves twice, especially when there's little difference between finishing 7th and 10th.

6BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 09:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're on the same page on this,and still you're denigrating my leisure footwear.  Shocked

7BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 09:36

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Finishing 7th would hopefully mean we had interest in finishing in the playoffs for most of the season, would rather have a season where we have something at stake than a season bobbing around mid table with nothing to play for.

I suspect the latter will be the case though.

8BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Empty Re: BWFC Would You Rather? #1 of 5 Sat Jul 01 2017, 13:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a bunch of slipper wearing tarts.

DEFINITELY beat Wolves twice, especially when there's little difference between finishing 7th and 10th.
Whole heartedly agree with this. Apart from the slipper wearing tarts bit of course. Wearing a good pair of slippers is dead manly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum