Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's New Kit

+11
karlypants
DEANO82
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton's New Kit Empty Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Being released on Friday at 5.30pm according to Iles.

Anybody going to be buying one?

2Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Being released on Friday at 5.30pm according to Iles.

Not me. I wait till the halfway point of the season when they sell them at half price.

3Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Not me. I wait till the halfway point of the season when they sell them at half price.

:facepalm:

4Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 17:45

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Being released on Friday at 5.30pm according to Iles.

the youngest is choosing the name to go on the back as we speak, was spearing last year, I suspect she will be going Morais.

5Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ill be getting one when they are discounted

6Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Ill be getting one when they are discounted

7Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got all the rest,so I'll no doubt get this one. Hope my slippers don't clash.

8Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've got all the rest,so I'll no doubt get this one.

9Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:18

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Got to agree with Whittam, whilst I know some people can't afford to pay full whack the number of people that seem to wait until the discount surprises me.

Tops usually get discounted around Easter, way beyond halfway through the season, more like about 6 months into the season, that means people are unable to save £3.50 a month to help support the club.

Surely there is a little bit people could sacrifice to save up and buy the top at full whack knowing it would help the finances?

10Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm afraid Nat doesn't agree with grown men wearing football shirts.

11Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:28

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.

12Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.
Quite right. Nat just can't pull off the look.

13Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:30

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Always worn the colours home and away, it is part of following your team IMO.

Hasn't got the slippers for it I suspect.

14Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Hasn't got the slippers for it I suspect.
I don't think they make slippers that big.

15Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 18:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Got to agree with Whittam, whilst I know some people can't afford to pay full whack the number of people that seem to wait until the discount surprises me.

Tops usually get discounted around Easter, way beyond halfway through the season, more like about 6 months into the season, that means people are unable to save £3.50 a month to help support the club.

Surely there is a little bit people could sacrifice to save up and buy the top at full whack knowing it would help the finances?

I take your point Fabian but I spend enough on Wanderers as it is. Lifeline membership, two ST's, countless away travel etc etc. It all mounts up. I'm quite happy to wait until they are reduced in price because I don't feel the need to be one of the first to wear the new kit as soon as it is released. If they charged £29.99 for the kit at the start of the season then fair enough, I would buy then. I do feel that bringing new kit out every year is simply a cash cow for clubs because they know that all the younger generations will want the up to date kit. At £49.99 for a new shirt it soon mounts up especially if you have more than one child.

16Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 20:23

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Got to agree with Whittam, whilst I know some people can't afford to pay full whack the number of people that seem to wait until the discount surprises me.

I take your point Fabian but I spend enough on Wanderers as it is. Lifeline membership, two ST's, countless away travel etc etc. It all mounts up. I'm quite happy to wait until they are reduced in price because I don't feel the need to be one of the first to wear the new kit as soon as it is released. If they charged £29.99 for the kit at the start of the season then fair enough, I would buy then. I do feel that bringing new kit out every year is simply a cash cow for clubs because they know that all the younger generations will want the up to date kit. At £49.99 for a new shirt it soon mounts up especially if you have more than one child.

Fair point RT, however like I said it's the number of people that seem to wait that shocks me, there always seems to be a sprouting of shirts around sale time, I am sure some like you contribute in other ways, some like I said can't afford it and do what they can to support the club, however I am equally sure some just see the chance of a bargain rather than a way to show your support for the team.

17Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 20:51

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's the point, I'm never going to get a game?

18Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 21:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:however I am equally sure some just see the chance of a bargain rather than a way to show your support for the team.

Sorry, but that's just a ridiculous argument.

It's people like you that are contributing to the ridiculous wages the players are paid. How much is a Wanderers top these days? £40? £50? What does it cost to make? Pennies probably. And it's why useless twats like Trotter, Amos, Moxey, Mavies etc have become millionaires.

If people had some balls they'd buy a matchday ticket and fuck all else.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Wed Jul 12 2017, 21:51; edited 1 time in total

19Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Wed Jul 12 2017, 21:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm afraid Nat doesn't agree with grown men wearing football shirts.

Exactly. If you're over 12 and wearing a replica shirt you look like a massive knob.

20Bolton's New Kit Empty Re: Bolton's New Kit Thu Jul 13 2017, 06:10

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:however I am equally sure some just see the chance of a bargain rather than a way to show your support for the team.

Sorry, but that's just a ridiculous argument.

It's people like you that are contributing to the ridiculous wages the players are paid. How much is a Wanderers top these days? £40? £50? What does it cost to make? Pennies probably. And it's why useless twats like Trotter, Amos, Moxey, Mavies etc have become millionaires.

If people had some balls they'd buy a matchday ticket and fuck all else.

Absolute garbage, paying £40 for a top does not mean Trotter and co can ask for £20,000 +, the club is clearly struggling financially and are cutting wages so at the moment paying an extra £20 may result in the guys working in the ticket office not having to wait for their xmas pay this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum