Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Junior memberships

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Junior memberships Empty Junior memberships Sat Jul 15 2017, 13:42

So im looking at options for next season as i wont be able to go to quite a few games with kids stuff they do and work and stuff.

Ive seen on the bwfc website you can get a junior membership for 25 quid which includes 6 free tickets to home games and an accompanying adult is 15 quid.

Am i reading that right?  Seems pretty good to me.

Has anyone got one for their kids?

I asked my lad if he wanted to go next season and he said only when we play bury. I explained we wouldn't be playing them so now my daughter wants to go instead.

2Junior memberships Empty Re: Junior memberships Sat Jul 15 2017, 13:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:So im looking at options for next season as i wont be able to go to quite a few games with kids stuff they do and work and stuff.

Ive seen on the bwfc website you can get a junior membership for 25 quid which includes 6 free tickets to home games and an accompanying adult is 15 quid.

Am i reading that right?  Seems pretty good to me.

Has anyone got one for their kids?

I asked my lad if he wanted to go next season and he said only when we play bury. I explained we wouldn't be playing them so now my daughter wants to go instead.

Yes I think that is right from what I've read on other forums.

One thing they say you need to take into consideration though (although it might have changed this season) is that the six games are grouped into 'categories'.

You can go to one cat A, two cat B and 3 cat C (or something like that).

I guess getting your tickets at the start of the season will give you more flexibility though than if you only bought it towards the end of the season and there were only limited games to go to.

As an aside, I don't know how old your daughter is but if she is still quite young (say under eight), they do tend to lose concentration on the game quite easily so take some stuff to keep her amused when she starts to lose a bit of interest in the football (note I don't think the Wi-Fi has been sorted at the ground yet).

3Junior memberships Empty Re: Junior memberships Sat Jul 15 2017, 14:42

To be honest she is more into it than my lad.  When they are on the tv she will sit with me and sing bolton songs the whole way through.  She is only 4.  Its basically 6 games for one adult and one child for a hundred quid.  Which is quite good to be fair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum