Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fylde 0-0 Bolton

+2
boltonbonce
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Fylde 0-0 Bolton Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wanderers team to face @AFCFYLDE: Howard, Little, Brockbank, Wheater, Beevers, C.Taylor, Perry, Pratley, King, Madine, Le Fondre. #BWFC

Wanderers subs: Alnwick, A.Taylor, Dervite, Vela, Karacan, Ameobi, Buckley, Derik, Armstrong, Darby, Trialist, Hall, Earing. #BWFC

Apparently the trialist is Alex Bruce - Iles

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Jul 19 2017, 15:23; edited 1 time in total

2Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Fylde 0-0 Bolton Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any Bruce is good enough for me.

3Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Fylde 0-0 Bolton Tue Jul 18 2017, 21:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FULL TIME: @AFCFYLDE 0-0 Bolton. @AdamArma9 and Will Buckley with Wanderers' best chances as tonight's game ends in stalemate.

4Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Fylde 0-0 Bolton Tue Jul 18 2017, 22:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Deflection

5Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Fylde 0-0 Bolton Wed Jul 19 2017, 10:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done AFC Fylde for holding a Championship side.

6Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Fylde 0-0 Bolton Wed Jul 19 2017, 10:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fylde probably have more cash than we do  Very Happy

Don't they have a wealthy owner? They had a new stadium built in the last year or two i think?

7Fylde 0-0 Bolton Empty Re: Fylde 0-0 Bolton Wed Jul 19 2017, 10:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Parkinson pleased as experimental side draws 0-0 with Conference club AFC Fylde

Phil Parkinson was pleased with Wanderers’ pre-season outing at Fylde, admitting: “All that was missing was a goal.”

The Whites were held to a goalless draw at Mill Farm, fielding a completely different line-up in each half.

Adam Le Fondre, Will Buckley and Adam Armstrong – making his first appearance since signing on loan from Newcastle United - had the pick of the chances against the Conference club but Parkinson was nevertheless pleased with some of the build-up his side produced.

“It would have been good for Adam or Will to get a goal but I was pleased with the movement in the second half in particular, some of the football was excellent and bodes well for the season,” he said.

“Adam’s final third play was good, especially the one he set Will up for towards the end.

“I think Will was bright too. He showed some really good signs and he’s got great running ability to break forward and to join the front players, which we are going to need this season.”

Parkinson experimented with a 3-5-2 formation and gave Alex Perry, Jeff King, Connor Hall, Jack Earing and Harry Brockbank a run alongside the senior professionals.

“We wanted to blend the youngsters with the older ones because it’s good experience for them,” the manager said.

“It was a good all-round workout, a lovely stadium, the pitch was good, and Fylde are obviously a team on the up, as everyone can see.

“Perhaps we should have scored a few goals – and we definitely had the chances to score goals – but I think, all in all, we’re pleased with the game.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum