Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prosthetic penis sex attacker

+2
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I know Natasha already has a thread previously on story but who could resist a headline like this!

A woman who wore a prosthetic penis and tricked her blindfolded friend into sex has been jailed.
Gayle Newland, 27, of Willaston, Cheshire, created an online persona pretending to be a man and continued the deceit for two years.
A retrial jury found her guilty of committing three sexual assaults, which she denied, using a prosthetic penis without her victim's consent.
She was jailed at Manchester Crown Court for six-and-a-half years.
Sentencing her, Recorder of Manchester, Judge David Stockdale QC, said: "Truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction.
"The truth, the whole truth, here is as surprising as it is profoundly disturbing."
He added: "It is difficult to conceive of a deceit so degrading or so damaging for the victim upon its discovery."
Newland was originally jailed for eight years in November 2015 after she was convicted of the same offences, which happened in 2013.
But the conviction was later quashed on the grounds the trial judge's summing up of the case was not fair and balanced.

During the retrial the victim, who gave evidence behind a curtain, told the court she was persuaded by the defendant to wear a blindfold at all times when they met.
She said she only found out she was having sex with a woman - rather than a man - when she finally took off her mask.
The victim told the court she thought she was having sex with Kye Fortune - a fake Facebook profile Newland originally created when she was 15 years old, using an American man's photographs and videos.
She said: "There was no point until the day I took the blindfold off that I thought for one second that a woman was the person behind this."
Fraud charge
Newland denied concealing her gender and claimed both women were gay and struggling with their sexuality when they met and had sex, with her as Kye, during role-play.
The defendant received concurrent terms of six years for three counts of sexual assault.
She was jailed for an extra six months for defrauding her former employers - an internet advertising agency - of £9,000 by creating fake client profiles between March 2014 and September 2015.
The court heard she had held a senior position at the firm, which paid bloggers to post content.
Simon Medland QC, prosecuting, said Newland "manipulated" the firm's payments system in which contributors were rewarded with small sums for posting content.
Judge Stockdale earlier lifted reporting restrictions on the fraud.
The retrial jury was not told of the fraud conviction until it returned its verdicts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-40668960

2Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let this sad tale be a lesson for anyone considering pretending to be a member of the opposite sex.

3Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6 years seems harsh.

You ain't telling me that the victim couldn't tell!

4Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You ain't telling me that the victim couldn't tell!

That's the whole point of the case you bellend.

Would you know the difference between a real knob and a fake knob if you were blindfolded?

5Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:You ain't telling me that the victim couldn't tell!

That's the whole point of the case you bellend.

Would you know the difference between a real knob and a fake knob if you were blindfolded?

If I was in her position and into males then I would probably have had it in my mouth or hand at least no?

6Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop fantasising KP Smile

7Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Let this sad tale be a lesson for anyone considering pretending to be a member of the opposite sex.

Laughing

8Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:If I was in her position

I'm sure you have been many times.

9Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 16:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

10Prosthetic penis sex attacker Empty Re: Prosthetic penis sex attacker Thu Jul 20 2017, 22:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like your irony Nat.  Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum