Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » Competitions » Prediction League » Prediction League 2017/18 - The Rules

Prediction League 2017/18 - The Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Prediction League 2017/18 - The Rules on Sun Jul 30 2017, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This competition is pretty self-explanatory but I've changed some of the scoring slightly so here are the rules.

The object of the game is simple, try to correctly predict the score of each league game that Bolton play. Points can also be picked up for predicting the first Bolton goalscorer in every match.

You earn points as follows:

6 Points - Correct score i.e. Bolton to win 3-2
4 Points - First Bolton goalscorer i.e. Gary Madine
2 Points - Correct result i.e. Predict Bolton to win 2-0 but they actually win 1-0 - you will get no points for the 'correct score', but you will get 2 for the correct result
1 Point - Predict no Bolton goalscorer i.e. Bolton don't score
1 point - If you get the 'Correct Score' and 'first Bolton goalscorer' right you will receive a bonus point for being brilliant

Things to note:

1) This competition is open to every member of Bolton Nuts, new and old, if you're not registered then I suggest you hurry up.

2) Mods and Admin are free to enter the competition as it is impossible to cheat.

3) Predictions must be in before kick-off. No sneaky predictions at 3.10pm will be accepted (that means you KP).

I expect everyone to enter, how difficult is it to spend 10 seconds of your week to enter a scoreline and goalscorer? The more people that enter, the more competitive it becomes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum