Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam le Fondre wants a leading role in Championship return against Leeds United

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Adam Le Fondre wants to be involved at the business end as Wanderers make their return to Championship football this weekend.

After completing a permanent move from Cardiff City this summer the fan-favourite is hoping he will be named up front against Leeds United after playing in a handful of different roles over the pre-season.

He scored against Stoke City on Saturday after partnering Gary Madine in attack and is backing himself to score goals if he gets the nod again.

“I’ve been playing in the hole pre-season, so getting the chance to play up front is what I’m about, getting on the shoulder of the defender and shooting. I’ll score goals – it’s what I have always done and what I’ll always do.

“Pre-season is more about getting game time, so it doesn’t matter where I am on the pitch but that’s what happens when I play up front.”

Source

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:Adam Le Fondre wants to be involved at the business end as Wanderers make their return to Championship football this weekend.

After completing a permanent move from Cardiff City this summer the fan-favourite is hoping he will be named up front against Leeds United after playing in a handful of different roles over the pre-season.

He scored against Stoke City on Saturday after partnering Gary Madine in attack and is backing himself to score goals if he gets the nod again.

“I’ve been playing in the hole pre-season, so getting the chance to play up front is what I’m about, getting on the shoulder of the defender and shooting. I’ll score goals – it’s what I have always done and what I’ll always do.

“Pre-season is more about getting game time, so it doesn’t matter where I am on the pitch but that’s what happens when I play up front.”

Source

Interesting comment from ALF, suspect Parky wants to see him play deeper in a three behind when we go with wing backs, Madine with Alf behind and two of Buckley, ameobi, morais as options to support, however looks like Alf does not fancy it.

Worrying comments.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not worried. It'll be the same shite as last season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum