Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED

Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

61 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 13:16

Ten Bobsworth


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Btw, Sluffy, I have reason to believe that Manning has been getting personal information from the individual who sent me the threatening email. There seems to have been collaboration with Manning, from the outset, making fabricated assertions and attempting to prevent me posting on Bolton Nuts.
Let me make it clear. I have had no communications of any kind with Manning nor have I any desire to participate in any of his mendacious games but I will challenge his outrageous claims. He's been getting away with them for far too long.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Wed Aug 23 2017, 14:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed improving)

62 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 13:40

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:The only truth that I can ascertain so far is that you have to be desperate to take out a loan with such a usurious rate.

I guarantee that's the first time this word has been used on Nuts. Bravo.

In Brooklyn, New York, it would be said, "You serious?"

63 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 14:36

Ten Bobsworth


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
observer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:The only truth that I can ascertain so far is that you have to be desperate to take out a loan with such a usurious rate.

I guarantee that's the first time this word has been used on Nuts. Bravo.

In Brooklyn, New York, it would be said, "You serious?"
Do you mean the usurious rate Sports Shield was charging Burnden Leisure (which we know) or the rate BluMarble was charging SportsShield, which we don't know?
Lots of room for legal argument in this discord.

64 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:i've heard tenbob is really cecil, Nat's lover

"Lover" suggests we are making love. We aren't. You know I've been a virgin for the last 12 years now.

Cecil sees to himself while I watch Match of the Day.

65 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 15:30

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i've heard tenbob is really cecil, Nat's lover

"Lover" suggests we are making love. We aren't. You know I've been a virgin for the last 12 years now.

Cecil sees to himself while I watch Match of the Day.
:rofl:

genuinely sat here laughing to myself.  i need help!

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

66 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 15:40

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Btw, Sluffy, I have reason to believe that Manning has been getting personal information from the individual who sent me the threatening email. There seems to have been collaboration with Manning, from the outset, making fabricated assertions and attempting to prevent me posting on Bolton Nuts.
Let me make it clear. I have had no communications of any kind with Manning nor have I any desire to participate in any of his mendacious games but I will challenge his outrageous claims. He's been getting away with them for far too long.

Well whatever each of you get up to about seeking out personal information (or not) - then please keep it well away from here.

Say whatever you like about each other on Nuts just so long as it is not libellous or overly personally abusive.

For the record I am a big Chris Manning fan (even though he probably thinks I an as nutty as a fruitcake) because I know him to be a real person (and a seemingly decent one at that) but mainly because he has the rare gift of making me laugh.

As for his LoV article about Davies - we all make mistakes.

I still can't square in my head where all the money put into the club came from?

It was certainly put in and it certainly came from under the umbrella of Davies other businesses - but I don't really believe he was that rich in the first place to throw away around £200 million on BWFC.

After all Davies wealth supposedly came from the share ownership he had in the kettle company where he was an EMPLOYEE (not the owner!).

Anyway, water under the bridge now.

As I've said have a pop at each other if you must but please no funny business from either of you two.

Thank you.

67 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 22:54

Ten Bobsworth


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Btw, Sluffy, I have reason to believe that Manning has been getting personal information from the individual who sent me the threatening email. There seems to have been collaboration with Manning, from the outset, making fabricated assertions and attempting to prevent me posting on Bolton Nuts.
Let me make it clear. I have had no communications of any kind with Manning nor have I any desire to participate in any of his mendacious games but I will challenge his outrageous claims. He's been getting away with them for far too long.

Well whatever each of you get up to about seeking out personal information (or not) - then please keep it well away from here.

Say whatever you like about each other on Nuts just so long as it is not libellous or overly personally abusive.

For the record I am a big Chris Manning fan (even though he probably thinks I an as nutty as a fruitcake) because I know him to be a real person (and a seemingly decent one at that) but mainly because he has the rare gift of making me laugh.

As for his LoV article about Davies - we all make mistakes.

I still can't square in my head where all the money put into the club came from?

It was certainly put in and it certainly came from under the umbrella of Davies other businesses - but I don't really believe he was that rich in the first place to throw away around £200 million on BWFC.

After all Davies wealth supposedly came from the share ownership he had in the kettle company where he was an EMPLOYEE (not the owner!).

Anyway, water under the bridge now.

As I've said have a pop at each other if you must but please no funny business from either of you two.

Thank you.
I don't wish to be rude, Sluffy, but its clear that you really haven't a clue about Strix or the money ED got from selling his 50% stake. He realised around £125million from that and the rest of his money probably emanated from worldwide investment of the proceeds before BWFC ate up virtually the whole lot. Who knows what's left but I can't think of any English football club owner who devoted a similar proportion of their wealth to the club he supported from being a kid in Little Lever.

As for Manning, his wasn't a mistake. It was the product, not the first, of an ignorant, arrogant mendacious individual who believes he can get away with maligning whomsoever he chooses without any justification whatsover.

I think I've spent enough time on Bolton Nuts and can't see much point in spending any more. I hope some of its members have learned at least something  from my contributions

68 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Wed Aug 23 2017, 23:04

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Come on lee. Stick around

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

69 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 00:15

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Ten Bobsworth wrote:I don't wish to be rude, Sluffy, but its clear that you really haven't a clue about Strix or the money ED got from selling his 50% stake. He realised around £125million from that and the rest of his money probably emanated from worldwide investment of the proceeds before BWFC ate up virtually the whole lot. Who knows what's left but I can't think of any English football club owner who devoted a similar proportion of their wealth to the club he supported from being a kid in Little Lever.

As for Manning, his wasn't a mistake. It was the product, not the first, of an ignorant, arrogant mendacious individual who believes he can get away with maligning whomsoever he chooses without any justification whatsover.

I think I've spent enough time on Bolton Nuts and can't see much point in spending any more. I hope some of its members have learned at least something  from my contributions

You're certain right Ten Bob, I know nothing of Davies apart from the snippets I've read about him.

The one which I based most of my thoughts about Davies was from the Times Rich List published soon after Strix was taken over and Davies sold his shares.

The article seemed to suggest to me that Davies joined Strix originally as the company accountant, then was promoted to Managing Director and that he was there for a number of years in a PAID CAPACITY - part of which were share options.

The Times stated his wealth in total to be £93 million (£90+ million coming from the sale of his shares).

IF this was correct (and I shouldn't believe everything I read in the paper - including the Times), then it simply didn't make much sense to me that he went on to put more into the club than he actually ever had?

The only thing that could make sense of this was if other people were investing via Eddie Davies.

As I say above though it really doesn't matter now, it is all water under the bridge and I may very well have been wrong about his actual wealth?

I personally do hope you stick around and enjoy the site with us - I for one am never to old to learn from others.

I just didn't want things going a bit nasty for anyone hence my cautious warnings.

It's certainly as been enjoyable with you on board for the last several days and hopefully you'll change your heart and come back and entertain us more with your indomitable spirit!

I hope so anyway.

70 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 07:39

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Yeah, definitely seek help

71 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 08:57

Ten Bobsworth


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:I don't wish to be rude, Sluffy, but its clear that you really haven't a clue about Strix or the money ED got from selling his 50% stake. He realised around £125million from that and the rest of his money probably emanated from worldwide investment of the proceeds before BWFC ate up virtually the whole lot. Who knows what's left but I can't think of any English football club owner who devoted a similar proportion of their wealth to the club he supported from being a kid in Little Lever.

As for Manning, his wasn't a mistake. It was the product, not the first, of an ignorant, arrogant mendacious individual who believes he can get away with maligning whomsoever he chooses without any justification whatsover.

I think I've spent enough time on Bolton Nuts and can't see much point in spending any more. I hope some of its members have learned at least something  from my contributions

You're certain right Ten Bob, I know nothing of Davies apart from the snippets I've read about him.

The one which I based most of my thoughts about Davies was from the Times Rich List published soon after Strix was taken over and Davies sold his shares.

The article seemed to suggest to me that Davies joined Strix originally as the company accountant, then was promoted to Managing Director and that he was there for a number of years in a PAID CAPACITY - part of which were share options.

The Times stated his wealth in total to be £93 million (£90+ million coming from the sale of his shares).

IF this was correct (and I shouldn't believe everything I read in the paper - including the Times), then it simply didn't make much sense to me that he went on to put more into the club than he actually ever had?

The only thing that could make sense of this was if other people were investing via Eddie Davies.

As I say above though it really doesn't matter now, it is all water under the bridge and I may very well have been wrong about his actual wealth?

I personally do hope you stick around and enjoy the site with us - I for one am never to old to learn from others.

I just didn't want things going a bit nasty for anyone hence my cautious warnings.

It's certainly as been enjoyable with you on board for the last several days and hopefully you'll change your heart and come back and entertain us more with your indomitable spirit!

I hope so anyway.
Before I depart for good, I'll fill you in on a few details. Davies was a bright kid who, after graduating from Durham University, went into business management gaining further qualifications on the way.

Whilst working in Brazil he got the opportunity to acquire a share in a small  but promising business in the Isle of Man. At the time (1984) the company is reported to have had a turnover of about £1million. His partner in the business was John Taylor, a talented inventor, who had succeeded in the business from his father, also a talented inventor. Davies was the man chosen (he may have been headhunted) to realise the commercial opportunities from the Taylor's inventiveness

Together Taylor and Davies developed the business into a hugely successful operation winning four Queens Awards for Industry. When Taylor retired in 1999 the business was worth £125million. 40% of the shares were sold at that time, the biggest slice coming out of Taylor's shareholding. I estimate that Davies probably got about £15million and he used some of this when he first started to invest in BWFC.

By 2005 when Davies was ready to retire, Strix was worth £300million with Davies selling most of his remaining shares for about £100million. Strix had been operating on the world stage and Davies' knowledge had doubtless helped him identify investment opportunities in places like Brazil, Eastern Europe and South Africa.

In the meantime Davies had taken full control of BWFC in 2003 at a total estimated cost of £12million. Here I am reliant on newspaper reports (which may or may not be wholly accurate) but it is possible (albeit time consuming) to trace some of the millions Davies spent between 1999 and 2003.

Davies had been 'recruited' to BWFC by Phil Gartside and together they tried to make BWFC a sustainable Premiership club. It worked well for a time but the pressure was always on to spend everything that was coming in and a bit more besides.

Sam Allardyce, in the meantime, had grown from being a relative nonentity to someone coveted by other clubs and loved by the media. He'd become too big for Bolton, thought he deserved the England job and blamed Garty for not getting it.

The big bust up came in 2007, Allardyce leaving the club and the team like a ship without a rudder, seemingly not in the least bothered to see it heading for the rocks, if not trying to help it on its way.

Davies had to start realising his investments or accept the experiment had failed. Letting heart rule head, he chose the former and over the next eight years all the money he had got from the sale of his Strix shares (and about half as much again) went down the tubes.

I see that Manning continues to demonstrate that once a ____ always a ____. I'll let you fill in the blanks but he is right that having anything remotely to do with people like him is insane.

72 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 09:09

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

73 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 09:32

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Well not exactly pointless because I for one thought it was an interesting read from Ten Bob.

(your first picture just shows up as a little black box with a cross through it on my screen?)


I real wish you two would put aside your dislike of each other - I find you each interesting characters and certainly both of you are better informed about goings on in the club than most other people on any of the BWFC forums I view - so combined you both would undoubtedly make Nuts a much better place for all of us if you stayed and found a way to chill with each other - it is only the internet after all.

Wishful thinking on my part perhaps but I've got my fingers crossed that you can and do.

74 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 09:35

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I've no dislike for old Gazza but I am enjoying his weird conspiracy theories and his flowery language. His skills at copy/pasting from the internet are a sight to behold, too.

75 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 09:52

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:I've no dislike for old Gazza but I am enjoying his weird conspiracy theories and his flowery language. His skills at copy/pasting from the internet are a sight to behold, too.
All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  Whether or not Ten Bob is copy and pasting or accurate or not, in 3 days he has contributed a million times more worthwhile posts than you have in 3 years.  So why don't you wind it in!

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

76 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 09:55

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
y2johnny wrote:
Kane57 wrote:I've no dislike for old Gazza but I am enjoying his weird conspiracy theories and his flowery language. His skills at copy/pasting from the internet are a sight to behold, too.
All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  Whether or not Ten Bob is copy and pasting or accurate or not, in 3 days he has contributed a million times more worthwhile posts than you have in 3 years.  So why don't you wind it in!

Cheers J Dogg

77 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 09:57

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Kane57 wrote:I've no dislike for old Gazza but I am enjoying his weird conspiracy theories and his flowery language. His skills at copy/pasting from the internet are a sight to behold, too.
All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  Whether or not Ten Bob is copy and pasting or accurate or not, in 3 days he has contributed a million times more worthwhile posts than you have in 3 years.  So why don't you wind it in!

Cheers J Dogg
No probs Big Red

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

78 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 11:46

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
'Sense of uncertainty' at the Macron Stadium following Dean Holdsworth's removal as shareholder

DANIEL Izza, the chairman of the Bolton Wanderers Supporters’ Trust, believes Dean Holdsworth’s removal as shareholder has created a sense of uncertainty at the Macron Stadium.
Sports Shield BWFC — Holdsworth’s company set up to purchase Wanderers in March, 2016 — was wound-up on Monday, and his 37.5 per cent stake was placed into the hands of insolvency firm Quantuma.
Wanderers chairman, Ken Anderson remains majority shareholder at present with 57.5 per cent of the shares, but the race to buy Holdsworth’s slice has already begun.

Two un-named groups, one of which is led by a Bolton-based businessman, maintain an active interest in buying the shares, and a joint venture between the two interested parties has not been ruled out.
Mr Anderson is also keen to become sole owner and is said to be in advanced discussions.
Whoever takes up the shares will also have to satisfy finance company Blu Marble, which issued a winding-up petition to seek repayment from SSBWFC for a loan used to buy the club.
Mr Izza, a qualified solicitor and member of R3, the professional association of insolvency specialists, said: “The liquidator has got an obligation to sell them to the highest bidder. Blu Marble is owed somewhere in the region of £5million plus interest now.
“Those shares are on the open market now. Sports Shield is a shelf company and probably only has one creditor — that being Blu Marble.”

Two un-named groups, one of which is led by a Bolton-based businessman, maintain an active interest in buying the shares, and a joint venture between the two interested parties has not been ruled out.
Mr Anderson is also keen to become sole owner and is said to be in advanced discussions.
Whoever takes up the shares will also have to satisfy finance company Blu Marble, which issued a winding-up petition to seek repayment from SSBWFC for a loan used to buy the club.
Mr Izza, a qualified solicitor and member of R3, the professional association of insolvency specialists, said: “The liquidator has got an obligation to sell them to the highest bidder. Blu Marble is owed somewhere in the region of £5million plus interest now.
“Those shares are on the open market now. Sports Shield is a shelf company and probably only has one creditor — that being Blu Marble.”

Despite resigning as director of football in July last year and having little day-to-day contact with the club, Holdsworth remained co-owner and was a regular in the directors’ box.
Although he has often lived abroad, Mr Anderson has had a much more hands-on role at Wanderers over the past 17 months and reckons the club — currently in a transfer embargo — is on course to have a "sustainable business plan" by the end of the season.
Mr Anderson said: “The financial position of the club today is at its best since I became involved and the sustainable business plan will be completed by the end of this season, albeit that it is a long way from what l inherited and whilst some of my actions have not always been pleasant, they have been necessary to ensure the club has a sustainable future.”

Mr Izza believes the addition of another voice has the potential to shift power in the boardroom.
He said: “It does provide uncertainty for Ken in respect of his ownership because he is going to be faced with a liquidator potentially transferring shares to a third party he hasn’t necessarily dealt with in the past. They may like him, they may not like him, they may be able to work with him, or not.
“If he gets a shareholding with a bit of money behind it and wants to get involved in the club he is not going to be able to run it like he has done so far. It’s about control.”
The Football League will decide next month whether SSBWFC’s liquidation contravenes any of their rules on ownership, which in worst case scenario could mean a points deduction.
Many around the club, including Mr Izza, believe such action is unlikely.
He added: “I don’t think there is a 12-point deduction for Bolton Wanderers here, but there is always a risk if a group company within the ownership of the club goes under in insolvency. In a similar situation with Birmingham City, the EFL decided that an associated company insolvency did not cause there to be a points deduction.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

79 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

You absolute gob......oh, you mean Kane.

80 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 12:27

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

You absolute gob......oh, you mean Kane.
Smile

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

81 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:13

Ten Bobsworth


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

You absolute gob......oh, you mean Kane.
Smile
Manning reminds me a bit of those dodgy builders you see on Rogue Traders who take old ladies for a lot of money for work they don't have the qualifications or ability to do. Its obvious their works defective and the more you look, the more defective you see it is.

They can turn on the charm alright. That's how they get the jobs in the first place but wait until you  challenge them. They say there's nothing wrong, you are telling lies, you don't know what you are talking about, you've got a screw loose, any denial or evasion that comes to mind. They are practiced at it and can't help it. Its in their DNA.

82 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:17

observer


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

You absolute gob......oh, you mean Kane.
Smile
Manning reminds me a bit of those dodgy builders you see on Rogue Traders who take old ladies for a lot of money for work they don't have the qualifications or ability to do. Its obvious their works defective and the more you look, the more defective you see it is.

They can turn on the charm alright. That's how they get the jobs in the first place but wait until you  challenge them. They say there's nothing wrong, you are telling lies, you don't know what you are talking about, you've got a screw loose, any denial or evasion that comes to mind. They are practiced at it and can't help it. Its in their DNA.

Are you talking about Manning or Trump - I'm confused.

83 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:32

Ten Bobsworth


Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
observer wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:All you ever contribute to this site is jibes and unnecessary name calling.  

You absolute gob......oh, you mean Kane.
Smile
Manning reminds me a bit of those dodgy builders you see on Rogue Traders who take old ladies for a lot of money for work they don't have the qualifications or ability to do. Its obvious their works defective and the more you look, the more defective you see it is.

They can turn on the charm alright. That's how they get the jobs in the first place but wait until you  challenge them. They say there's nothing wrong, you are telling lies, you don't know what you are talking about, you've got a screw loose, any denial or evasion that comes to mind. They are practiced at it and can't help it. Its in their DNA.

Are you talking about Manning or Trump - I'm confused.
The characteristics are not unique and there's no shortage of 'em. You'll find 'em all over the place.

84 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:49

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Anybody think me keeping my fingers crossed is working so far?

Very Happy

85 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 14:56

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Just let em at it Sluffy, probably both fly by night customers.  Manning never offers anything insightful or even worthy to the forum at all and Tenbob can certainly handle himself using the written word on here.

lets have a vote off

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

86 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:48

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
y2johnny wrote:Just let em at it Sluffy, probably both fly by night customers.  Manning never offers anything insightful or even worthy to the forum at all and Tenbob can certainly handle himself using the written word on here.

lets have a vote off

All that and I was offered mod status last week! Fancy that

87 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:50

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bellend57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Just let em at it Sluffy, probably both fly by night customers.  Manning never offers anything insightful or even worthy to the forum at all and Tenbob can certainly handle himself using the written word on here.

lets have a vote off

All that and I was offered mod status last week! Fancy that
I gave up my mod status as it was just too difficult not being able to call bellends, well bellends.

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

88 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:52

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Lucky l don't have to worry about being censored then

89 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:52

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Does anyone have an idea about roughly how much income the club will get from a season in the Championship? When I last tried to get my head round the current financial position of the club it worked out that we'd just about have sorted out the immediate debt by the end of the season but now that there's a probable shortfall in the money raised from the shares to repay BM - and therefore a possible claim on some assets - I'm thinking that we.d be back where we were i.e. neck deep in poo.

90 Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED on Thu Aug 24 2017, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If he was offered mod status then this is my final post.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum