Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Takeovers - why not us?

Takeovers - why not us?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:55

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A bit rich coming from you Bonce.

32 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:57

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
scratch

33 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:06

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
You think (or pretend to think) I'm wrong about the ST and post that I'm obsessed like Captain Ahab every time I make any reference to them.

You also think I'm wrong about banning Bread and hardly post on here since because of that, even though you clearly enjoy yourself on Nuts and everybody else wants you to keep posting.

34 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:18

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
time for a lie down and take one of your tablets Sluffy you're getting all worked up again  Very Happy

35 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:44

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Norpig wrote:time for a lie down and take one of your tablets Sluffy you're getting all worked up again  Very Happy

Thanks for your concern but I'm not on medication just yet.

To answer one of your earlier posts I am always happy to acknowledge when I get things wrong, I'm certainly not perfect and have apologised loads of times on Nuts over the years, so it certainly isn't any ego on my part to not acknowledge when I'm in the wrong.

Anyone can have an opinion but when that opinion clashes with reality surely then it is more than likely to be wrong - agreed?

There's nothing wrong or embarrassing for an opinion not to be proved correct but to continue the façade by claiming all sorts of weird and wonderful scenarios (some even directly contradicting stuff you had said earlier) is clearly bloody minded, stupid, or simply deliberate trolling.

And it is not me that is doing this.

So I am certainly not conceited enough to be an egotist, unlike some.

36 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:53

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
All my comments to you on this thread were meant as a joke Sluffy  but your radar is off these days.

Your constant baiting of Lusty and now Boncey for some strange reason does you or your website no favours

37 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:58

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Norpig wrote:All my comments to you on this thread were meant as a joke Sluffy  but your radar is off these days.

Your constant baiting of Lusty and now Boncey for some strange reason does you or your website no favours

I'm baiting nobody mate.

I'm just telling it as it is.


38 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:59

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:You think (or pretend to think) I'm wrong about the ST and post that I'm obsessed like Captain Ahab every time I make any reference to them.

You also think I'm wrong about banning Bread and hardly post on here since because of that, even though you clearly enjoy yourself on Nuts and everybody else wants you to keep posting.
I'm getting tired of explaining myself with regard to the ST.
My views on the ST aren't,in fact,that much different to yours. The fun I had at your expense was because of your attitude toward them.
Anything they tried was wrong. I'm sure if they discovered a cure for blindness,you'd berate them for the disastrous effect they'd had on employment prospects in the white stick industry.
As for Breadman,yes,I,and a number of others,would prefer him to be giving it large on here,but his absence has nothing to do with the frequency of my posts.
I'm having some personal issues to deal with,and I'm posting when I can,so let's cut out this bollocks about sulking.
You really must calm down,and stop taking this so seriously.
Buy yourself some slippers.
I promise never to call you Captain Ahab again. king

39 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 17:29

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:You think (or pretend to think) I'm wrong about the ST and post that I'm obsessed like Captain Ahab every time I make any reference to them.

You also think I'm wrong about banning Bread and hardly post on here since because of that, even though you clearly enjoy yourself on Nuts and everybody else wants you to keep posting.
I'm getting tired of explaining myself with regard to the ST.
My views on the ST aren't,in fact,that much different to yours. The fun I had at your expense was because of your attitude toward them.
Anything they tried was wrong. I'm sure if they discovered a cure for blindness,you'd berate them for the disastrous effect they'd had on employment prospects in the white stick industry.
As for Breadman,yes,I,and a number of others,would prefer him to be giving it large on here,but his absence has nothing to do with the frequency of my posts.
I'm having some personal issues to deal with,and I'm posting when I can,so let's cut out this bollocks about sulking.
You really must calm down,and stop taking this so seriously.
Buy yourself some slippers.
I promise never to call you Captain Ahab again. king

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having personal issues and I'm sure everybody would wish with me that things work out speedily and favourably for you.

I know you shared similar views to myself on the ST (that's why I put it in brackets in my post above) but sometimes the joke goes on for far too long - and if you say the same thing enough times some people start to believe it to be true.

Same goes with jokes from others also, sometimes you need to put the record straight otherwise people start to believe the jokes to be real too.

As for Bread he can come back on Nuts anytime he wants providing he drops his agendas.  I know you've passed on the message and he's declined but the offer still stands.

I've yet to have anything said or done to me on the many internet forums I've been on over the years to actually trouble me in real life so as I'm apparently noted for saying - I don't take it seriously - never have, never will.

I look forward to you resolving your real life issues and resuming your enjoyment of Nuts because clearly the site is much better with you than without you.

40 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 17:35

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cheers Sluffy,your kind thoughts are appreciated.
I should add that my personal issues don't involve leg shaving. Shocked

41 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Wed Sep 13 2017, 18:12

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
And all is well in the Nuts world again  Very Happy

42 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Thu Sep 14 2017, 22:53

wessy

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Just for the record as Brucie would say "Bonce" your my favourite poster

43 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Thu Sep 14 2017, 23:19

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
wessy wrote:Just for the record as Brucie would say "Bonce" your my favourite poster

Oh dear, Natasha's not going to be happy about that!

Very Happy

44 Re: Takeovers - why not us? on Fri Sep 15 2017, 05:40

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wessy wrote:Just for the record as Brucie would say "Bonce" your my favourite poster
Thanks Wessy,but I fear,as Sluffy says,a death threat could be heading your way.

Nat bears grudges. Laughing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum