Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabbir Khilji

+12
Maurice Greene
Ten Bobsworth
observer
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Shabbir Khilji Empty Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 15:50

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Who is this bloke, does anyone have any information about him? ..dunno..

2Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 16:06

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Plenty on Google

3Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 16:35

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's he worth I wonder?

He is probably some fantasist who likes the attention.

4Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 16:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:What's he worth I wonder?

He is probably some fantasist who likes the attention.
In that case he should join Nuts. He'd be in his element.

5Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 17:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Who is this bloke, does anyone have any information about him? ..dunno..

A picture of him - he's the one on the right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taken from this link (which is really about the other bloke) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The two of them though had plans to develop a hotel and golf complex in 2009 (eight years ago) to build a hotel and golf course a farm he bought at Middlebrook. (It didn't happen!).

Businessman Mr Khilji bought the former Ormston Farm at Middlebrook and is set to submit final plans to Bolton Council within the next month.
His plan is for a luxury five star 100-room country house hotel on the 70 acre farm site, along with a club house for the nine- hole golf course.
He has business interests in hotels in South Africa and India, as well as the telecoms industry.
He will fund part of the hotel complex himself.
The 40 year-old father of three, from The Haulgh, said: “It’s not going to be on green belt land — we are not damaging nature or wildlife.
“Although the main thing is to bring in investment for the hotel, we really want to promote Bolton for investment in other projects.”
Joanne Ramsden is the project manager for Business Proficient, the agency handling the building project.

She said: “The hotel would also have conference facilities for 1,000 delegates, a top quality spa and leisure facility and banquet dining for 300 people.
“The whole project is going to be aimed at the top end of the luxury market.
“We want to be running in time for the 2012 Olympic Games and the hotel has great links, via the motorway and railways, to Manchester and the Lake District.”

He tried to get funding for it from Africa!

A £60 MILLION country hotel and golf course complex planned for Middlebrook could be funded by Nigerian investors who are keen to get involved in the project.
The group is looking to fund 20 per cent of the scheme.
Chris Pendo Apologun travelled to Bolton on a seven day familiarisation trip to see the site for himself, examine the plans and to discuss finance with local businessman Shabbir Khilji.
Mr Apologun is a barrister and solicitor in Lagos. He came to Bolton to see the site for himself and on behalf of other investors.
He said: “If possible, I would like to become involved for around 20 per cent of the investment for the whole project.
“I like the plan, I like the vision for Bolton. When I saw the plan that Shabbir has produced I said ‘wow.’”

It comes after a South African-based businessman, Azam Mohamed, visited Bolton earlier this year to meet with the business partners and architects behind the hotel project, planned for farmland in Horwich.
Mr Mohamed pledged substantial investment in the luxury hotel scheme and is currently promoting the project with other investors in South Africa.

Mr Khilji is a director of a number of company's registered at company House (one of which he register as 'Lord' Shabbir Khilji!?!).

6Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 17:35

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Who is this bloke, does anyone have any information about him? ..dunno..

A picture of him - he's the one on the right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taken from this link (which is really about the other bloke) -

The two of them though had plans to develop a hotel and golf complex in 2009 (eight years ago) to build a hotel and golf course a farm he bought at Middlebrook. (It didn't happen!).

Businessman Mr Khilji bought the former Ormston Farm at Middlebrook and is set to submit final plans to Bolton Council within the next month.
His plan is for a luxury five star 100-room country house hotel on the 70 acre farm site, along with a club house for the nine- hole golf course.
He has business interests in hotels in South Africa and India, as well as the telecoms industry.
The 40 year-old father of three, from The Haulgh, said: “It’s not going to be on green belt land — we are not damaging nature or wildlife.
“Although the main thing is to bring in investment for the hotel, we really want to promote Bolton for investment in other projects.”
Joanne Ramsden is the project manager for Business Proficient, the agency handling the building project.

She said: “The hotel would also have conference facilities for 1,000 delegates, a top quality spa and leisure facility and banquet dining for 300 people.
“We want to be running in time for the 2012 Olympic Games and the hotel has great links, via the motorway and railways, to Manchester and the Lake District.”

He tried to get funding for it from Africa!

A £60 MILLION country hotel and golf course complex planned for Middlebrook could be funded by Nigerian investors who are keen to get involved in the project.
Chris Pendo Apologun travelled to Bolton on a seven day familiarisation trip to see the site for himself, examine the plans and to discuss finance with local businessman Shabbir Khilji.
Mr Apologun is a barrister and solicitor in Lagos. He came to Bolton to see the site for himself and on behalf of other investors.
He said: “If possible, I would like to become involved for around 20 per cent of the investment for the whole project.
“I like the plan, I like the vision for Bolton. When I saw the plan that Shabbir has produced I said ‘wow.’”

It comes after a South African-based businessman, Azam Mohamed, visited Bolton earlier this year to meet with the business partners and architects behind the hotel project, planned for farmland in Horwich.
Mr Mohamed pledged substantial investment in the luxury hotel scheme and is currently promoting the project with other investors in South Africa.

Mr Khilji is a director of a number of company's registered at company House (one of which he register as 'Lord' Shabbir Khilji!?!).

Cheers Sluffy. Think we should pass this time. 

It's a no from me. Next!

7Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 18:00

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes I am involved with a Nigerian prince who sends me emails all the time asking for money. I think it's the same outfit.

8Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 18:27

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sarf Efriken bloke? They have 3 official languages, English, Afrikaans and bullshit. Best left alone.

9Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 18:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Yes I am involved with a Nigerian prince.

Every credit for coming out of the closet, but it's not really a surprise to anyone.

10Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 18:56

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Yes I am involved with a Nigerian prince.

Every credit for coming out of the closet, but it's not really a surprise to anyone.
Sure a former business woman of the year like yourself knows of him Nat?

11Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 19:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Sure a former business woman of the year like yourself knows of him Nat?

I've never heard of the guy. But I only deal with major players like Sugar, Branson and Sinclair.

12Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 19:24

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Sure a former business woman of the year like yourself knows of him Nat?

I've never heard of the guy. But I only deal with major players like Sugar, Branson and Sinclair.
Ah of course, silly me! Please forgive me.

13Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 19:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about piling some of your dosh into the club Nat and making us a success again? Very Happy

14Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 19:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:How about piling some of your dosh into the club Nat and making us a success again? Very Happy

I've thought about it, but I couldn't cope with all the common folk wanting a piece of me.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

About MR SHABBIR KHILJI
Mr Shabbir Khilji holds 3 appointments at 3 active companies, has resigned from 0 companies and held 0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies. SHABBIR began their first appointment at the age of 43. Their longest current appointment spans 4 years, 11 months and 8 days at KHILG LTD
The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SHABBIR holds a current appointment equals £2.6k, a combined total current assets value of £39.8k with a total current liabilities of £5.4m and a total current net worth of £3.5m. Roles associated with Mr Shabbir Khilji within the recorded businesses include: Director
The company referred to as Faircom has been established on 2014-02-27 as a Private Limited Company. The company headquarters can be contacted at Manchester on Parkgates Bury New Road, Prestwich. In case you need to reach this business by post, the postal code is M25 0JW. The office reg. no. for Faircom Limited is 08915859. This firm's SIC and NACE codes are 96090 which stands for Other service activities not elsewhere classified. 2017-02-28 is the last time company accounts were reported. Faircom Ltd has been a leader in this particular field for the last 3 years.
There is just one director at the current moment managing this particular limited company, namely Shabbir Khilji who's been doing the director's duties since 2014-02-27.
Mr Shabbir Khilji is the individual with significant control over the firm, owns over 3/4 of company shares and has 3/4 to full of voting rights. This individual (a British national born in 1969) was registered as a PSC and can be contacted at Bury New Road, Prestwich, M25 0JW, Manchester.
Company Appointments - Current and Previous
CompanyName Company Status Role Appointed Appointment Status Assets
FAIRCOM LIMITED
Active Director 2014-02-27 CURRENT £3 cash, £-8,738 equity
ORMSTONUK LIMITED
Active Director 2014-02-27 CURRENT £2 cash, £-25,023 equity
KHILG LTD
Active Director 2012-09-20 CURRENT £6,582,424 equity

Related People
Name Occupation Address No of Appointments
MISS PREETI JIVAN
Enterpreneur Manchester, England 1
MR IMRAN NARESH NAUTH
Company Director London, United Kingdom 3
MR MICHAEL BALDWIN
Company Director Manchester 1
MR USMAN GANIM KODER
Director Preston, England 2
MISS NAZNEEN SUNNI
Finance Director Manchester 1

Ormston Europe Limited BOLTON
Ormston Europe Limited was formally closed on 2016-04-26. Ormston Europe was a private limited company that was located at Wingates, Lostock Lane, Bolton, BL5 3LT, ENGLAND. The company (formed on 2014-11-12) was run by 2 directors.
Director Shabbir Khilji is a 48 year old British national who was appointed on 12 November 2014.
Director Rohit Kumar Makkar is a 28 year old Indian national who was appointed on 12 November 2014.
Ormston Europe Limited Address / Contact
Office Address Wingates
Office Address2 Lostock Lane
Town Bolton
Post code BL5 3LT
Country of origin United Kingdom
Company Information / Profile
Registration Number 09307070
Date of Incorporation Wed, 12th Nov 2014
Date of Dissolution Tue, 26th Apr 2016
End of financial Year 30th November
Company age 2 years old
Account next due date Fri, 12th Aug 2016 (364 days after)
Return next due date Thu, 10th Dec 2015 (610 days after)
Account category no accounts filed
Company staff
Shabbir Khilji
Position: Director
Appointed: 12 November 2014
Nationality: British
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Rohit Kumar Makkar
Mr Shabbir Khilji is British. The first directorship we have on file for him was in 2007 at Business Proficient Limited. His newest directorship was with Ormston Europe Limited where he held the position of "Director". The company was established 12 Nov 2014. So far, Shabbir has held 11 directorships, 3 of which are currently active, and 8 are no longer active.

A BLUEPRINT for a £60 million country house hotel and golf club has been drawn up for Bolton.
Two businessmen want to build the luxury 100-room five-star complex on a 70-acre plot of farm land at Middlebrook in Horwich.
Their plans, a revised version of earlier proposals for a larger hotel, have been drawn up in consultation with Bolton Council.
If they are approved, work would start immediately with a view to completing the hotel, which would provide 270 jobs, in time for the Olympics in 2012.
The men behind the hotel dream, Shabbir Khilji and Yakub Patel, are currently in Mumbai as part of a Greater Manchester Trade delegation which aims to improve business links with the Indian sub-continent.
Mr Khilji, a 40-year-old father-of-three from The Haulgh, has business interests in South African and Indian hotels and in the telecoms industry and had long been looking for the right site to build in Britain. He said he would fund between 45 to 55 per cent of the total hotel build costs himself, with the rest coming from investors.
The businessman added: “I bought the old Ormston Farm and kept the name going in the company I formed with Mr Patel because it is important the history of the site is kept intact.
“Bolton should have a five-star luxury hotel, we have a Premier League football club nearby, Middlebrook retail park, and good links to the site from the motorway.
“The hotel will be constructed out of top-notch materials in a country house style. It's got to be the best quality and be a very classy place.
“Nothing is being built privately at the moment, but we will go ahead because we are looking to the future.
“I have a number of wealthy investors from Gujerat in India, Dubai, Egypt and South Africa, who want to invest, knowing they will not start getting returns for several years and because they know me and trust me. Like me, they are taking a long term view.”
Mr Khilji and Mr Patel — who runs a mini-market chain in Lancashire and has a number of business interests in India — say the complex would have three international standard restaurants, a gym and pool, health spa and the golf course — all of which would be open to local residents to use.
Both men are committed to using local builders and to recruiting local staff to work in the hotel and golf course wherever possible.
Bolton Council development and regeneration director Keith Davies, who is also in Mumbai, said: “We had an initial meeting some months ago where we outlined some of the issues raised by the original plan which appear to have been resolved.
“These issues have been addressed to a large extent and will be detailed in the new application. It's looking
General information
Name:
Ormstonuk Ltd
Office Address:
Parkgates Bury New Road Prestwich M25 0JW Manchester
Number: 08915493
Incorporation date: 2014-02-27
End of financial year: 28 February
Category: Private Limited Company

Description
Data updated on: 01-08-2017
This business called Ormstonuk has been started on 2014-02-27 as a Private Limited Company. This business office may be reached at Manchester on Parkgates Bury New Road, Prestwich. Assuming you have to contact this business by post, the post code is M25 0JW. The company registration number for Ormstonuk Limited is 08915493. The company's declared SIC number is 96090 which means Other service activities not elsewhere classified. 2017-02-28 is the last time account status updates were reported. This business reached a significant degree of success around the time when the firm originated in the field 3 years ago.
Within this specific business, all of director's tasks have so far been fulfilled by Nazneen Sunni and Shabbir Khilji. Within the group of these two managers, Shabbir Khilji has managed business for the longest time, having been one of the many members of directors' team since 2014.
Financial data based on annual reports
Company PerformanceNet WorthCurrent Assets2015-02-282016-02-28-30,000-20,000-10,000010,000
Year Net Worth Current Assets
2015-02-28 -3,970 9,878
2016-02-28 -25,023 5,544
Profit & Loss
Date of Accounts 2015-02-28 2016-02-28
Currency
Net Worth -3 970 -25 023

Balance Sheet
Cash Bank In Hand 1 2
Current Assets 9 878 5 544
Debtors 9 877 5 542
Net Assets Liabilities Including Pension Asset Liability -3 970 -25 023

Capital & Reserves
Called Up Share Capital 1 1
Profit Loss Account Reserve -3 971 -25 024
Shareholder Funds -3 970 -25 023

Other Financial Data
Creditors Due Within One Year 13 848 30 567
Net Current Assets Liabilities -3 970 -25 023
Total Assets Less Current Liabilities -3 970 -25 023
Company staff
Nazneen Sunni
Date of birth: December 1965
Role: Director
Appointed: 06 May 2015
Address: Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0JW
Residence: England
Latest update: 19 July 2017
Shabbir Khilji
Date of birth: January 1969
Appointed: 27 February 2014
Address: Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0JW, England
Residence: United Kingdom
More investors are planning to visit Bolton in the coming months.

• Tweets Tweets, current page.
• Tweets & replies
1. Shabbir khilji‏ @khilji_shabbir 15 Aug 2015
Wants Bolton Wanderers Back in Premier League
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
• • Shabbir khilji‏ @khilji_shabbir 15 Aug 2015
FIFA, PFA and UEFA coming Home

16Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:About MR SHABBIR KHILJI
Mr Shabbir Khilji holds 3 appointments at 3 active companies, has resigned from 0 companies and held 0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies. SHABBIR began their first appointment at the age of 43. Their longest current appointment spans 4 years, 11 months and 8 days at KHILG LTD
The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where SHABBIR holds a current appointment equals £2.6k, a combined total current assets value of £39.8k with a total current liabilities of £5.4m and a total current net worth of £3.5m. Roles associated with Mr Shabbir Khilji within the recorded businesses include: Director
The company referred to as Faircom has been established on 2014-02-27 as a Private Limited Company. The company headquarters can be contacted at Manchester on Parkgates Bury New Road, Prestwich. In case you need to reach this business by post, the postal code is M25 0JW. The office reg. no. for Faircom Limited is 08915859. This firm's SIC and NACE codes are 96090 which stands for Other service activities not elsewhere classified. 2017-02-28 is the last time company accounts were reported. Faircom Ltd has been a leader in this particular field for the last 3 years.
There is just one director at the current moment managing this particular limited company, namely Shabbir Khilji who's been doing the director's duties since 2014-02-27.
Mr Shabbir Khilji is the individual with significant control over the firm, owns over 3/4 of company shares and has 3/4 to full of voting rights. This individual (a British national born in 1969) was registered as a PSC and can be contacted at Bury New Road, Prestwich, M25 0JW, Manchester.
Company Appointments - Current and Previous
CompanyName Company Status Role Appointed Appointment Status Assets
FAIRCOM LIMITED
Active Director 2014-02-27 CURRENT £3 cash, £-8,738 equity
ORMSTONUK LIMITED
Active Director 2014-02-27 CURRENT £2 cash, £-25,023 equity
KHILG LTD
Active Director 2012-09-20 CURRENT £6,582,424 equity

Related People
Name Occupation Address No of Appointments
MISS PREETI JIVAN
Enterpreneur Manchester, England 1
MR IMRAN NARESH NAUTH
Company Director London, United Kingdom 3
MR MICHAEL BALDWIN
Company Director Manchester 1
MR USMAN GANIM KODER
Director Preston, England 2
MISS NAZNEEN SUNNI
Finance Director Manchester 1

Ormston Europe Limited BOLTON
Ormston Europe Limited was formally closed on 2016-04-26. Ormston Europe was a private limited company that was located at Wingates, Lostock Lane, Bolton, BL5 3LT, ENGLAND. The company (formed on 2014-11-12) was run by 2 directors.
Director Shabbir Khilji is a 48 year old British national who was appointed on 12 November 2014.
Director Rohit Kumar Makkar is a 28 year old Indian national who was appointed on 12 November 2014.
Ormston Europe Limited Address / Contact
Office Address Wingates
Office Address2 Lostock Lane
Town Bolton
Post code BL5 3LT
Country of origin United Kingdom
Company Information / Profile
Registration Number 09307070
Date of Incorporation Wed, 12th Nov 2014
Date of Dissolution Tue, 26th Apr 2016
End of financial Year 30th November
Company age 2 years old
Account next due date Fri, 12th Aug 2016 (364 days after)
Return next due date Thu, 10th Dec 2015 (610 days after)
Account category no accounts filed
Company staff
Shabbir Khilji
Country of residence: United Kingdom
Rohit Kumar Makkar
Mr Shabbir Khilji is British. The first directorship we have on file for him was in 2007 at Business Proficient Limited. His newest directorship was with Ormston Europe Limited where he held the position of "Director". The company was established 12 Nov 2014. So far, Shabbir has held 11 directorships, 3 of which are currently active, and 8 are no longer active.

A BLUEPRINT for a £60 million country house hotel and golf club has been drawn up for Bolton.
Two businessmen want to build the luxury 100-room five-star complex on a 70-acre plot of farm land at Middlebrook in Horwich.
Their plans, a revised version of earlier proposals for a larger hotel, have been drawn up in consultation with Bolton Council.
If they are approved, work would start immediately with a view to completing the hotel, which would provide 270 jobs, in time for the Olympics in 2012.
The men behind the hotel dream, Shabbir Khilji and Yakub Patel, are currently in Mumbai as part of a Greater Manchester Trade delegation which aims to improve business links with the Indian sub-continent.
Mr Khilji, a 40-year-old father-of-three from The Haulgh, has business interests in South African and Indian hotels and in the telecoms industry and had long been looking for the right site to build in Britain. He said he would fund between 45 to 55 per cent of the total hotel build costs himself, with the rest coming from investors.
The businessman added: “I bought the old Ormston Farm and kept the name going in the company I formed with Mr Patel because it is important the history of the site is kept intact.
“Bolton should have a five-star luxury hotel, we have a Premier League football club nearby, Middlebrook retail park, and good links to the site from the motorway.
“The hotel will be constructed out of top-notch materials in a country house style. It's got to be the best quality and be a very classy place.
“Nothing is being built privately at the moment, but we will go ahead because we are looking to the future.
“I have a number of wealthy investors from Gujerat in India, Dubai, Egypt and South Africa, who want to invest, knowing they will not start getting returns for several years and because they know me and trust me. Like me, they are taking a long term view.”
Mr Khilji and Mr Patel — who runs a mini-market chain in Lancashire and has a number of business interests in India — say the complex would have three international standard restaurants, a gym and pool, health spa and the golf course — all of which would be open to local residents to use.
Both men are committed to using local builders and to recruiting local staff to work in the hotel and golf course wherever possible.
Bolton Council development and regeneration director Keith Davies, who is also in Mumbai, said: “We had an initial meeting some months ago where we outlined some of the issues raised by the original plan which appear to have been resolved.
“These issues have been addressed to a large extent and will be detailed in the new application. It's looking
General information
Name:
Ormstonuk Ltd
Office Address:
Parkgates Bury New Road Prestwich M25 0JW Manchester
Number: 08915493
Incorporation date: 2014-02-27
End of financial year: 28 February
Category: Private Limited Company

Description
Data updated on: 01-08-2017
This business called Ormstonuk has been started on 2014-02-27 as a Private Limited Company. This business office may be reached at Manchester on Parkgates Bury New Road, Prestwich. Assuming you have to contact this business by post, the post code is M25 0JW. The company registration number for Ormstonuk Limited is 08915493. The company's declared SIC number is 96090 which means Other service activities not elsewhere classified. 2017-02-28 is the last time account status updates were reported. This business reached a significant degree of success around the time when the firm originated in the field 3 years ago.
Within this specific business, all of director's tasks have so far been fulfilled by Nazneen Sunni and Shabbir Khilji. Within the group of these two managers, Shabbir Khilji has managed business for the longest time, having been one of the many members of directors' team since 2014.
Financial data based on annual reports
Company PerformanceNet WorthCurrent Assets2015-02-282016-02-28-30,000-20,000-10,000010,000
Year Net Worth Current Assets
2015-02-28 -3,970 9,878
2016-02-28 -25,023 5,544
Profit & Loss
Date of Accounts 2015-02-28 2016-02-28
Currency
Net Worth -3 970 -25 023

Balance Sheet
Cash Bank In Hand 1 2
Current Assets 9 878 5 544
Debtors 9 877 5 542
Net Assets Liabilities Including Pension Asset Liability -3 970 -25 023

Capital & Reserves
Called Up Share Capital 1 1
Profit Loss Account Reserve -3 971 -25 024
Shareholder Funds -3 970 -25 023

Other Financial Data
Creditors Due Within One Year 13 848 30 567
Net Current Assets Liabilities -3 970 -25 023
Total Assets Less Current Liabilities -3 970 -25 023
Company staff
Nazneen Sunni
Date of birth: December 1965
Appointed: 06 May 2015
Address: Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0JW
Residence: England
Latest update: 19 July 2017
Shabbir Khilji
Date of birth: January 1969
Appointed: 27 February 2014
Address: Bury New Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0JW, England
Residence: United Kingdom
More investors are planning to visit Bolton in the coming months.

• Tweets Tweets, current page.
• Tweets & replies
1. Shabbir khilji‏ @khilji_shabbir 15 Aug 2015
Wants Bolton Wanderers Back in Premier League
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
•  •   Shabbir khilji‏ @khilji_shabbir 15 Aug 2015
FIFA, PFA and UEFA coming Home

And its a no from me but well done Observer

17Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is that the same Michael Baldwin that used to run the knicker factory?

18Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:33

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Building a golf club anywhere near Chorley is probably a losing investment.

19Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish some of you gobshites would stop quoting every single post. My thumb hurts with all the scrolling I'm doing.

20Shabbir Khilji Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:45

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wish some of you gobshites would stop quoting every single post. My thumb hurts with all the scrolling I'm doing.
I second the above  comment by that young lady .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum