Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty WWII beta

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Call of Duty WWII beta Fri Sep 01 2017, 21:49

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Got a spare code for the beta on Xbox one if anybody wants it.

2Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Fri Sep 01 2017, 21:53

Come on lt.  I need a grown up console one. (Ps4) Smile

3Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Fri Sep 01 2017, 22:00

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Come on lt.  I need a grown up console one. (Ps4) Smile
Give over, how else are you going to find out which 10 year old American kid has slept with both your mum and gran when you don't own an Xbox?

4Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Fri Sep 01 2017, 23:52

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Give over, how else are you going to find out which 10 year old American kid has slept with both your mum and gran when you don't own an Xbox?
By playing rocket league.  I tell you what the "trash" talk is getting a bit dark on rocket league.  4 people have wished aids on me and about a hundred have told me to get cancer like it is something you can order off amazon.  I absolutely love the game and ive had it since day 1 and still playing over 2 years later but some of the people on it.....omg.  

Every other person is making mum jokes.  So i make dad jokes.

"Sorry i let that goal in i was too busy with yer dad!" is my favourite.  Then when they start getting riled i let slip the "yer dad said you are a disappointment!" Works everytime.  Especially with the americans! Smile

5Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sat Sep 02 2017, 18:41

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You can have mine R3C7-LTNJ-D8K7

6Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sat Sep 02 2017, 18:43

Kane57 wrote:

You can have mine R3C7-LTNJ-D8K7
Are you sure?  Are you on ps4?

7Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sat Sep 02 2017, 18:43

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yep just don't tell anyone I did it. Supposed to be the bad guy remember

8Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sat Sep 02 2017, 19:08

Kane57 wrote:Yep just don't tell anyone I did it. Supposed to be the bad guy remember
I feel completely conflicted.   I appreciate it, thank you.  But now i feel like i need a shower

9Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sat Sep 02 2017, 20:15

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My pleasure pal

10Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 00:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:My pleasure pal

:clap:

Fair play to you Chris.

In the words of Ken Anderson...

...We are together, together we are Bolton Nuts!

Very Happy

11Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 05:59

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I just threw up

12Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 10:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:I just threw up

Very Happy

13Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 13:23

Was playimg it until about 1am this morning.  (Would of done longer but i had rugby this morning.)

Its about time it went back to basics and none of this exo suit bollocks.  Its really good.  Kdr took a hammering but ive ranked up to 8 already.

14Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Was playimg it until about 1am this morning.  (Would of done longer but i had rugby this morning.)

Its about time it went back to basics and none of this exo suit bollocks.  Its really good.  Kdr took a hammering but ive ranked up to 8 already.

What does Mrs Johnny do while your playing games until the early hours?

15Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 13:39

Sleep.  Or watch keeping up with kardashians or big brother os something.  Dunno Really Smile

16Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 15:05

Just been out to get wwe 2k17 for my lad. Might give that a bash later Smile

17Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 15:05

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not a fan of the game really. Too many quick scoping wankers. Since when do you see snipers running round a battlefield quick scoping?

18Call of Duty WWII beta  Empty Re: Call of Duty WWII beta Sun Sep 03 2017, 15:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't understand these games. We oldies have to entertain ourselves.
Call of Duty WWII beta  Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum