Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonfire And Fireworks.

+10
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
Soul Kitchen
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
scottjames30
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:42 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will you be attending one next week, or next weekend, its an excuse for a few beers, last year was pissing down so it was pretty shit, if the weather is nice i might give one a whirl.

2Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:57 pm

I'd ban it if I had my way.

You can't have a fag in the pub because you might kill the bar staff twenty years hence, but you can legally buy unlicensed explosives in Tesco and detonate them in your back garden, surrounded by small children......?

If you want loud bangs and explosions every five minutes, go and live in Gaza.

3Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plus all the anxiety and suffering animals get for the next few weeks due to them, i would ban all as well.

4Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i like a good bonfire but seeing as most of the streets in Manchester don't have proper back streets it's not the same as i remember as a kid in Halliwell. There would be 4-5 bonfires up and down the back streets.
Plus they've never heard of black peas either  :facepalm:

5Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:46 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The postman across the close has a bonfire party every year which goes on for hours.
I've threatened on more than one occasion to shove his rockets up his arse,but to no avail.
His Mrs had the cheek to call me a pretentious snob.
Luckily our butler calmed me down.

6Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:52 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm renovating a property in my spare time and have loads of scrap wood I'd love to give away (rather than pay £30 a load to recycle at the tip) but I'm struggling to find anyone having a bonfire.

7Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I'm renovating a property in my spare time and have loads of scrap wood I'd love to give away (rather than pay £30 a load to recycle at the tip) but I'm struggling to find anyone having a bonfire.
Kids would be fighting over it in my day.
How times have changed.

8Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:11 pm

That's because yer Dad was building that Ark thing and you needed all the wood you could get. Very Happy

9Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonfire And Fireworks. ZIf only he'd left the woodworms behind!

10Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Embarassed double post Embarassed

Last edited by Banks of the Croal on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I remember one year the wife bought some Fireworks, they were massive.

Looked on the Instructions and they read, stand at least 25 metres away.

Fuckin Hell we would have to be stood in the next street to watch them Shocked so I destroyed most of them.

12Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:10 am

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:i like a good bonfire but seeing as most of the streets in Manchester don't have proper back streets it's not the same as i remember as a kid in Halliwell. There would be 4-5 bonfires up and down the back streets.
Is black peas PC these days?

13Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

All the enjoyment went out of it for me when they banned these bad boys.

Bonfire And Fireworks. 4908-f4b6dfcb3f560f2c259ffccda4267745

Wait till a load of people were standing around the bonfire stuffing their faces with treacle toffee, then light a rip-rap and chuck it into the crowd. It was hilarious seeing the poor feckers run in all directions, some falling on the fire as they tried desperately to escape from the explosions. As usual, good harmless fun brought to an end by the 'health and safety gone mad' brigade.

14Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yeh and tupenny cannons as well!
Nothing fitted a new laid dog turd better than a tuppeny cannon!!!

15Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Norpig wrote:i like a good bonfire but seeing as most of the streets in Manchester don't have proper back streets it's not the same as i remember as a kid in Halliwell. There would be 4-5 bonfires up and down the back streets.

2 jokes in the space of 5 minutes! Is this you trying to shake the boring tag SK?

16Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As if I'm bothered about a pre pubescent gimp mask wearer!Smile

17Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Ouch.

18Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

The PC term is parched peas.

19Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its a very serious problem, Mancs have never heard of black peas! They look at me as if i'm making it up.Admittedly they don't sound very appetising but it reminds me of childhood bonfires with Catherine wheels whizzing up and down the back streer because they hadn't been nailed to the back gate hard enough Very Happy

20Bonfire And Fireworks. Empty Re: Bonfire And Fireworks. Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Ouch.
You're learning, you'll be thanking me soon! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum