Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Empty ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Fri Sep 22 2017, 13:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Been called twice today by 01643154128 by an indian sounding guy calling himself Henry and an indian sounding woman calling herself Jane. Normally these people withold their number but now they dont to make it look more plausible but having sussed it straight off i decide to play with them. If i dont log on to their site my computor will go off in 24 hours, so i talk in an old lady voice i'm good at voices, so then it's go to your computor blah blah and they ask you what you can see so i tell them i dont see very well after 20 mins of dragging them along. Are you blind i'm asked, no but i dont see very well at all i say and one swore and the woman just hung up. I actually enjoy these calls and really enjoy fucking with the evil bastards. Dont just hang up take up their time and have some fun. Twisted Evil

2ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Empty Re: ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Fri Sep 22 2017, 15:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i hate these bastards, we used to get the ones saying they were from Microsoft and had detected a problem with our PC. Mrs Pig knows nothing about computers and told them to ring back at 6pm when i would be home. She told me what happened and i explained it's a scam but when it got to 6pm they rang back!
Suffice to say i used a fair few expletives before they put the phone down. It's happened a few times but not recently and one even rang me back after i called him all the names under the sun to say he would infect my PC

3ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Empty Re: ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Fri Sep 22 2017, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can you not report the number to BT AD?

4ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Empty Re: ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Fri Sep 22 2017, 15:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Count Arthur knows how to deal with people trying to sell us stuff.

5ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Empty Re: ASIAN BT INTERNET SCAM Fri Sep 22 2017, 16:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:can you not report the number to BT AD?
Yep you can report but it does not stop them, same people do the microsoft scam, i started off by swearing at them and got the same as you but they really get frustrated if you play with them and waste there time and money, try it it's a laugh when they hang up on you defeated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum