Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Carrs Pasty anyone?

+4
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 10:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Carrs Pasties to open new shop on Manchester Road

Free Carrs Pasty anyone? 6854811

CARRS Pasties brand new bakery shop opens its doors tomorrow.

The firm has moved its bakery in Manchester Road to a refurbished site opposite, which features a car park.

Doors open at 10am and the first 250 customers at the will get a voucher for a free pasty.

The company has renovated the former Big Wash car wash for the move from the shop that it first opened in 1975.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15547441.New_pasty_shop_to_open_tomorrow___and_the_first_250_customers_get_a_free_treat/?ref=mr&lp=4

2Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 10:35

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:Carrs Pasties to open new shop on Manchester Road

Free Carrs Pasty anyone? 6854811

CARRS Pasties brand new bakery shop opens its doors tomorrow.

The firm has moved its bakery in Manchester Road to a refurbished site opposite, which features a car park.

Doors open at 10am and the first 250 customers at the will get a voucher for a free pasty.

The company has renovated the former Big Wash car wash for the move from the shop that it first opened in 1975.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15547441.New_pasty_shop_to_open_tomorrow___and_the_first_250_customers_get_a_free_treat/?ref=mr&lp=4

Need to try one of these. What stand do we sell them in?

3Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

North stand LT, i'm in the Lower East but can walk through to there.

4Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:North stand LT, i'm in the Lower East but can walk through to there.

Buy a salad.

5Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 13:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i only bought one the first week they came out and haven't been back since, my body is a temple you know

6Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 20:27

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:i only bought one the first week they came out and haven't been back since, my body is a temple you know
Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Ruined10

7Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Thu Sep 21 2017, 20:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Old and in ruins!

Very Happy

8Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Fri Sep 22 2017, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheeky buggers  Laughing

9Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Fri Sep 22 2017, 09:29

Unless they sell cheese pasty barms with salad cream im not interested

10Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Sat Dec 22 2018, 07:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

11Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Sat Dec 22 2018, 12:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure Carrs pasties had a different pastry around them than they do currently. I remember the pastry being soft and more like a ball than the ones pictured.

12Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Empty Re: Free Carrs Pasty anyone? Fri Dec 28 2018, 15:52

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:I'm sure Carrs pasties had a different pastry around them than they do currently. I remember the pastry being soft and more like a ball than the ones pictured.
Are you thinking about the ones from Ye Olde Pastie Shop maybe ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum