Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol City 2-0 Bolton

+11
Jack Russell
Leeds_Trotter
gloswhite
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 17:25

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh the joys, these lot have had a cracking start to the season, in Parky we have the most unimaginative manager ever to work at this club.

3-0 if we're lucky.

2Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 18:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's the point of predicting the score- we'll lose again. Lets go for 3-0 and see if we can limit them to just 3. Any more and I think the writing will be on the wall for him

3Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 18:59

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

got to fluke one at some point 2-1 Bolton.

4Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 19:04

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fabians Right Peg wrote:got to fluke one at some point 2-1
Put the glue down, it'll get you in the end.

5Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 19:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The score will end "Bolton nil".

Probably 3 or 4 nil.

6Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm putting £25 on Bristol to win.

That will guarantee us at least a point.

7Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 19:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We won't get any points from this game.

8Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 20:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:We won't get any points from this game.
Hark at negative Nelly, Very Happy

9Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Sun Sep 24 2017, 23:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Parky would switch it around for the Brentford game given the opposition and playing at home but incredibly he didn't so I'm not confident he'll do anything different for this game. Can't see how results will improve until he does change it around so I'm expecting the worst.

10Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 01:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bristol 2 - 0 Bolton

Wish I could believe otherwise but I think my prediction may be a bit generous to the Trotters. Sad

11Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 08:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I was at the 6-0 thrashing last time, and I'll be there tomorrow night. I'm not looking forward to it.

12Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 10:21

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Another loss. Bristol 5-0 Bolton

13Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 10:38

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Another loss, we are can't score period.

14Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 10:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Were definitely in something JR, and its  up to our eyes ! Very Happy

15Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 10:52

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thumped

16Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 18:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'll go for 5 nil to Bristol. As much as Parky is obviously out of his depth, these are so called professional footballers. Regardless of the motivation, training, formations and gameplans, these lads should still be able to pass the ball, track runners and do the absolute basics you'd expect playing a game of football. They're just an embarrassment and are just as much to blame as the manager. I don't give a shit if they cost money or not or if they are on shit wages or not. Fact is I reckon even I could go out into a pitch and pass a ball and run myself into the ground trying to win a game. They've thrown in the towel and don't even give a shit anymore. That's why we'll take another beating tomorrow and every game for the foreseeable.

17Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 19:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:We won't get any points from this game.
Hark at negative Nelly, Very Happy
Looks like I have started a trend. Very Happy

18Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 22:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'll go for 5 nil to Bristol. As much as Parky is obviously out of his depth, these are so called professional footballers. Regardless of the motivation, training, formations and gameplans, these lads should still be able to pass the ball, track runners and do the absolute basics you'd expect playing a game of football. They're just an embarrassment and are just as much to blame as the manager. I don't give a shit if they cost money or not or if they are on shit wages or not. Fact is I reckon even I could go out into a pitch and pass a ball and run myself into the ground trying to win a game. They've thrown in the towel and don't even give a shit anymore. That's why we'll take another beating tomorrow and every game for the foreseeable.
They had a go at Ipswich so I haven't lost hope just yet. The prospect of Vela and Henry in midfield also gives me some hope.

19Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 22:55

To Be Frank

To Be Frank
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Nigel Adkins - don't think we've had a nigel before, good enough reason for me

Parky out (foregone conclusion after yet another defeat)

Positivity? Gone long ago.

PARKY OUT!

20Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 2-0 Bolton Mon Sep 25 2017, 23:01

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We've signed Henry so now I'm going for Bristol 2-0 Bolton

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum