Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION

For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 22:38

KEN Anderson has put up a ‘for sale’ sign at Wanderers, with the bidding starting at £25million.
The Bolton News has seen a document produced by the club which outlines to potential investors how much it would take to buy the 94.4 per cent majority shareholding in Wanderers’ parent company, Burnden Leisure Limited.
The £25m package includes total ownership of the Macron Stadium, 40-acre training ground at Lostock, Whites Hotel and Premier Suite.
“All directors will stand down upon a successful takeover,” notes the investment brochure.

“The company will be sold with no structured debt and just normal trade creditors outstanding.”
Anderson’s company, Inner Circle Investments, initially completed a joint-takeover in March 2016 with Dean Holdsworth’s Sports Shield.
He extended his share in May last year before completing a deal at the end of August to acquire shares from the liquidator who was appointed after SSBWFC was wound-up over the non-repayment of a £5m loan from BluMarble Finance.
Wanderers have enlisted the help of Maidstone-based Inspire Finance to act as a touchpoint for investors.

“The company will be sold with no structured debt and just normal trade creditors outstanding.”
Anderson’s company, Inner Circle Investments, initially completed a joint-takeover in March 2016 with Dean Holdsworth’s Sports Shield.
He extended his share in May last year before completing a deal at the end of August to acquire shares from the liquidator who was appointed after SSBWFC was wound-up over the non-repayment of a £5m loan from BluMarble Finance.
Wanderers have enlisted the help of Maidstone-based Inspire Finance to act as a touchpoint for investors.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/15579837.FOR_SALE__Bolton_Wanderers_available_for___25million/?ref=fbshr

2 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 22:43

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Sounds familiar

3 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 22:56

Thought it was worthy of its own thread.

4 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:19

Sluffy

Admin
Kane57 wrote:Sounds familiar

Fair play to you for your LoV article scooping Iles yet again but the credit for breaking the story I believe is down to a tweet yesterday from George Bower.

Well played George.

5 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:25

Kane57

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I've no idea, I don't use Twitter

6 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:29

Sluffy

Admin
Kane57 wrote:I've no idea, I don't use Twitter

You should, I think you would like it.

Very Happy

7 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:30

Leeds_Trotter

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Kane57 wrote:I've no idea, I don't use Twitter
 :bullshit:

8 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:31

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
If i win the euro millions tonight it's mine, who wants a job?

Nat you can be chief toilet attendant
Boncey you can be in charge of Health and Safety
Breaders can handle the catering
KP can get us a cheap deal on booze from his mates at BB
I will obviously be chairman/player manager, sorry Mark i play right back, on your way son

9 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd win awards for the cleanliness of the Macron bogs.

10 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:39

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Thats the kind of can do spirit i'm looking for Nat , you might be in line for a promotion already

11 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Fri Oct 06 2017, 13:55

Ill go in net. If i lie down ill still be more effective than most keepers

12 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Fri Oct 06 2017, 14:27

Biggie

Admin
If I won Euro Millions I would buy it and I would radicalize the idea of being a football supporter at BWFC and possibly country wide in the end.

I may also appoint myself as manager with Sammy Lee as my number 2 and Fred Barber as my GK coach.

I haven't done the costings yet but I would go for these kind of aims. As reality sets in I might have to deviate from the grand plan, but stick as close to it as I can.

I would like to say all games are free to attend.
It might become something like, the front 5 rows are free for kids. And season tickets are £99, with match tickets £10. 
I would make the beverages and pies more of a service than a money spinner. £1 each.
I would make replica shirts £20 not £48.
And so on.
The fans could contribute to the pot if they like.
I would make us stay in League 1 every year so we can win the odd game. Smile

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Fri Oct 06 2017, 23:15

Sluffy

Admin
Norpig wrote:If i win the euro millions tonight it's mine, who wants a job?

I will obviously be chairman/player manager, sorry Mark i play right back, on your way son

Will the be a position of Supporters Trust Liaison Officer?

If so I think I'd make a rather good one!

Razz

14 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Sat Oct 07 2017, 09:51

I WON ON THE EUROMILLIONS

How do i contact Ken.

Imagine the changes we can make with the 13 quid i won.

15 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Sat Oct 07 2017, 10:59

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
13 quid! Thats it, the club is saved  Laughing

16 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Sat Oct 07 2017, 10:59

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:If i win the euro millions tonight it's mine, who wants a job?

Will the be a position of Supporters Trust Liaison Officer?

If so I think I'd make a rather good one!

Razz
hmmm let me think about that and come back to you Sluffy  Very Happy

17 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Sat Oct 07 2017, 13:29

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
y2johnny wrote:I WON ON THE EUROMILLIONS

How do i contact Ken.

Whilst I did not win the Euromillions I would like to approach you with the possibility of entering into a consortium as part of your takeover plans.

I currently have no funds to back this ambitious approach however I feel my connections with the club having played for the junior whites will be invaluable to our combined takeover.

I understand that you would look for me to provide some form of capital investment, so I have been in contact with reputable individuals (My youngest daughter) who has agreed to loan me the sum of £5 at a monthly interest rate of 100%, with the entire sum being due for repayment by 31st October 2017.

Whilst my current financial situation may raise doubts on my ability to repay this loan, I am sure you will have no objection to me securing the loan against one of the clubs assets, (I was thinking Darren Pratley).

Whilst you may be looking for future assistance with running costs for the club including bonus payments due for goals scored etc I am sure you understand that I will be unable to fund any such on-going costs.

I am sure by now you will recognise that this proposal is based on a sound and proven business model that has previously been employed at the club and would like to say that I look forward to making this venture a success for both our consortium and BWFC as a whole.

18 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Sat Oct 07 2017, 13:36

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

How do i contact Ken.

Whilst I did not win the Euromillions I would like to approach you with the possibility of entering into a consortium as part of your takeover plans.

I currently have no funds to back this ambitious approach however I feel my connections with the club having played for the junior whites will be invaluable to our combined takeover.

I understand that you would look for me to provide some form of capital investment, so I have been in contact with reputable individuals (My youngest daughter) who has agreed to loan me the sum of £5 at a monthly interest rate of 100%, with the entire sum being due for repayment by 31st October 2017.

Whilst my current financial situation may raise doubts on my ability to repay this loan, I am sure you will have no objection to me securing the loan against one of the clubs assets, (I was thinking Darren Pratley).

Whilst you may be looking for future assistance with running costs for the club including bonus payments due for goals scored etc I am sure you understand that I will be unable to fund any such on-going costs.

I am sure by now you will recognise that this proposal is based on a sound and proven business model that has previously been employed at the club and would like to say that I look forward to making this venture a success for both our consortium and BWFC as a whole.
Razz
Bit concerned at the thought of Pratley as a club asset.

19 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Sat Oct 07 2017, 13:44

boltonbonce wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

How do i contact Ken.

Razz
Bit concerned at the thought of Pratley as a club asset.
 still more feasible than the ST. I'm in

20 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:12

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:KEN Anderson has put up a ‘for sale’ sign at Wanderers, with the bidding starting at £25million.

No he hasn't - he's produced a press release with a ridiculous valuation to scare off potential investors whilst he gets on with what he's best at.

21 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:16

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Get that man a big wooden spoon

22 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:34

Norpig wrote:Get that man a lobotomy 
:agree:

23 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:03

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
If the club's genuinely up for sale, why's he seen his arse and said that he's not instructed anyone to sell it then?

24 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:08

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I think he's more annoyed at Iles saying it's up for sale after finding the document but KA said that's just like a promotional flyer to give to interested parties and has been around for a while.

25 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:09

Ladies and gentleman. The new scott and boggers. 

:clap:

26 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:11

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:I think he's more annoyed at Iles saying it's up for sale after finding the document but KA said that's just like a promotional flyer to give to interested parties and has been around for a while.

It only got mailed out last week.

27 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:12

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Where is Boggers? I took a parcel in for him nine weeks ago,and it's starting to smell.

28 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:14

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Maybe i misunderstood then, but he did say it was merely a sort of prospectus to hand out if anyone was interested. Its hardly a secret that he would sell the club if he got a decent offer is it?

It seems like KA has more of an issue with the BN and Iles to me

29 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:15

Norpig wrote:Maybe i misunderstood then, but he did say it was merely a sort of prospectus to hand out if anyone was interested. Its hardly a secret that he would sell the club if he got a decent offer is it?

It seems like KA has more of an issue with the BN and Iles to me
:agree:

And rightly so

30 Re: For Sale: BWFC. 25 MILLION on Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:19

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It (all 8 pages of it, so it's not just a promotional flyer; it's a proper sales brochure) was sent out last week to specifically targeted "high net worth" individuals and groups in the hope of drumming up a sale.

KA is desperate to sell because he needs a quick injection of cash.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum