Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Halloween costumes

Halloween costumes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Halloween costumes on Thu Oct 05 2017, 23:27

Guest


Guest
Ok.  So my biethdsy is on halloween so its always been a big deal.

The kids have had some ace costumes, like last year my son was jack skellington and the little girl was harley Quinn.

This year i want her to be georgie out of IT.  So just a yellow mac with jeans and wellies and a single red balloon.  My missus thinks its not appropriate but its just a bit of fun.

Struggling for something cool for my lad though. We was thinking beetlejuice but hes not so keen.  Originally i was thinking pennywise, especially if she is georgie Smile

Does anyone else make a fuss or have any ideas for me?

Thanks

2 Re: Halloween costumes on Fri Oct 06 2017, 08:49

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
The wife always makes a big fuss and puts up decorations and get pumpkins. She also gets lots of sweets for trick or treaters but won't let our 2 actually go out themselves to knock on doors as it's in her words 'organised begging', which i agree with entirely  Very Happy

3 Re: Halloween costumes on Fri Oct 06 2017, 10:14

Guest


Guest
Norpig wrote:The wife always makes a big fuss and puts up decorations and get pumpkins. She also gets lots of sweets for trick or treaters but won't let our 2 actually go out themselves to knock on doors as it's in her words 'organised begging', which i agree with entirely  Very Happy
We do a halloween walk thats an prganised scary walk in the park.  Then lastvyear for the first time we did go trick or treating but we only go to houses that are decorated

4 Re: Halloween costumes on Fri Oct 06 2017, 10:15

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Get him an Alice Cooper mask and a snake off Amazon.
Black jeans and a tshirt and the jobs done!

5 Re: Halloween costumes on Fri Oct 06 2017, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:Ok.  So my biethdsy is on halloween so its always been a big deal.

The kids have had some ace costumes, like last year my son was jack skellington and the little girl was harley Quinn.

This year i want her to be georgie out of IT.  So just a yellow mac with jeans and wellies and a single red balloon.  My missus thinks its not appropriate but its just a bit of fun.

Struggling for something cool for my lad though. We was thinking beetlejuice but hes not so keen.  Originally i was thinking pennywise, especially if she is georgie Smile

Does anyone else make a fuss or have any ideas for me?

Thanks

Is this written in some sort of code? I haven't a clue what it's about.

6 Re: Halloween costumes on Fri Oct 06 2017, 12:23

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ask Nat to give you some of her old clothes.

Will put the wind up a few pensioners.

7 Re: Halloween costumes on Fri Oct 06 2017, 12:31

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Ask Nat to give you some of her old clothes.

Will put the wind up a few pensioners.
That's what happens on a daily basis Bonce.

It's her face that does it. Very Happy

8 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 13:48

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’m dressing up as Hugh Hefner lol.

9 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 15:22

Guest


Guest
scottjames30 wrote:I’m dressing up as Hugh Hefner lol.
 All bonce for some of his sock hold ups.  They'll look the part.

He has decided to go as Rick from the walking dead now. I tried to persuade him to go as Carl instead but Rick it is

10 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How does he know who Rick is? Please don't tell me you let him watch the show.

11 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 16:12

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:How does he know who Rick is? Please don't tell me you let him watch the show.
He told me Arthur Askey was in it. 

I was shocked.

12 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 16:45

Guest


Guest
Natasha Whittam wrote:How does he know who Rick is? Please don't tell me you let him watch the show.
No not at all.  As much as he thinks he wants to there is no way.  His teacher in year two looks like andrew lincoln and he was a bury fan so the walking dead jokes came in handy Smile  we just showed him a picture of rick so he could wind the bury fan up Smile

13 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 16:45

Guest


Guest
boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:How does he know who Rick is? Please don't tell me you let him watch the show.
He told me Arthur Askey was in it. 

I was shocked.
 that was Arthur Daley

14 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 16:58

Guest


Guest
Natasha Whittam wrote:How does he know who Rick is? Please don't tell me you let him watch the show.
23/10 Nat.  You excited?

15 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:23/10 Nat.  You excited?

The last ever episode?

16 Re: Halloween costumes on Tue Oct 10 2017, 17:36

Guest


Guest
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:23/10 Nat.  You excited?

The last ever episode?
No the first of the new series. 

Stop pretending like you don't like it.  The walking dead finale party/themed orgy you had at the penthouse last year was brilliant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum