Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's new?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's new?  Empty What's new? Tue Nov 28 2017, 18:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I've not been posting or checking in for a while, mainly dealing with life and all the shit that comes with it. From what I can gather, there has been the usual exodus of regular posters. Are we still not at the point here where we can all play together nicely? Oh well, I guess some things never change. Anyway, hope you are all well. 
:like:

2What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Tue Nov 28 2017, 18:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see you 58! Very Happy

3What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Tue Nov 28 2017, 18:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Good to see you too, Although I find your avi slightly disturbing. Having said that, it's very you.

4What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Tue Nov 28 2017, 18:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked There's nowt wrong with a bit of this I will have you know!

Very Happy

5What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Tue Nov 28 2017, 18:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

You really don't do anything to even attempt to break your stereotype do you kp.  Very Happy

6What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Tue Nov 28 2017, 21:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hi 58, hope all is well with whatever it was you have been dealing with.

Yes, we've had the usual bust ups whilst you've not been around - unfortunately but I guess par for the course here.

Bread finally used up all his life's on here and is now gone for good - he's also been banned from Twitter too around the same time - so clearly we weren't the only ones who had issues with him.

Johnny deleted his account a week or two later.  

Reading between the lines from something Norpig said (they are Facebook friends), he did so because of the stick I was getting because of banning Bread, which dominated the forum and made it boring reading for him and no doubt many others ae well.

Bonce was upset Johnny had left and has been an infrequent visitor since - although he did say he'd been unwell - so it could be for that reason mainly, I don't know.

Natasha has stopped posting, but still lurks.

Nobody is sure what the reason for it is though?

The reason she gave was that one day, she was late to post up the competitions up - so BTID did simply to help out.  Natasha apparently saw red and vowed not to post again!

Personally I thought it was just an excuse for the real reason - like maybe they were going on holiday for a week or two, perhaps - but the bottom line is she's not posted for a while now.

Unfortunately we can't to do nothing about it, so we have no option but to move on without her - but leave the door open to her in case she ever wants to return.

The good news though is that we had recently paid for Nuts to be around for the next three years - so irrespective if everybody gives up posting on here, it will still be around nevertheless!

That being the case we might as well keep posting - and hopefully other people will join in with us and share in all our tears and our laughs.

Onwards and upwards and all that!

Very Happy

7What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Wed Nov 29 2017, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we need you back on a regular basis 58, things have been a bit quiet on here recently. I'm hoping Boncey comes back more often and Johnny comes back soon. I think Breaders has burned his bridges now unfortunately.

As for Nat, who knows what goes on in that head? This is a major sulk over nothing. We do have a few new posters like Growler, T.R.O.Y and Wanderers for 45 so things aren't all bad.

8What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Wed Nov 29 2017, 12:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Jesus christ, sounds like a soap opera recap. Amazing that you're actually describing recent events on a football forum.

9What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Wed Nov 29 2017, 12:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wouldn't be Nuts without a few rucks and arguments though would it 58?  Very Happy

10What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Thu Nov 30 2017, 11:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back 58.

11What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Thu Nov 30 2017, 11:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:You really don't do anything to even attempt to break your stereotype do you kp.  Very Happy
What stereotype would that be? :whistle:

Very Happy

12What's new?  Empty Re: What's new? Thu Nov 30 2017, 12:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:Welcome back 58.
Cheers RT. What's happened to the betting thread? Has it fallen by the wayside? 

If you want to get it going again at some point you can count me in and hopefully Boncey and Sluffy and a few others might follow suit. I'm guessing we've seen the last of Archie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum