Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time to scrap the driving test.

+2
Norpig
Angry Dad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 00:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The DSA should be terminated it's a money making rip off that fails people because examiners have to be within 10% pass rate of the others if not they are investigated so they fail people who should have passed to get within range and that's not on.It should go to Independent driving schools who will pass you when they decide you are ready for a licence. Obviously they will be regulated and subject to checks on standards. Plus pupils who drive perfectly well will not be subject to the nervous hell of a 40 minute test where it all goes out the window because of test day nerves with an intimidating individual .
Scrap the theory test it's a joke and unnecessary.

2Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 00:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The CPC is another rip off that should be scrapped..

3Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

come on AD how many times have you failed now? Is it double figures? No shame in it, some of us are just not cut out for driving (me included)  Laughing

4Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 16:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:come on AD how many times have you failed now? Is it double figures? No shame in it, some of us are just not cut out for driving (me included)  Laughing
God man iv'e had my licence for a bloody long time first time pass in manchester but it's harder now i think, my youngest has just failed for the seventh time and he's a good driver his instructor say,s he just cant work it out ? he say's he'd pass him. He has been failed three times by a spaniard tester, fuck is a spaniard doing testing anyway? yesterday the examiner panicked because he thought the lad was too close to a car on his left and grabbed the wheel and yanked it to the right and fails him for his own nervousness his instructor was in the back and he say's he's never seen anything like it before. ..dunno..

5Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 16:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Probably called Manuel from Barcelona.

6Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 17:26

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:Probably called Manuel from Barcelona.

Que?

I failed first time as I stopped behind a bus in a heavy stream of traffic. The examiner said I should have expected it to stop for an extended time as the bus stop was also used as a "Stand" to change drivers. Passed second time but there does need to be a better way of assessing drivers.

7Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 22:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Seems a bit harsh expecting you to know the bloody bus service, and its timetables, on the test route.

8Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 23:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:Seems a bit harsh expecting you to know the bloody bus service, and its timetables, on the test route.
It's a bloody joke gloss i was told by someone who would not want to be named that you should book a test at the early part of the week definately not the the later part when the examiners may need to balance their pass-fail rate.
Anyone can get to be an examiner you dont have to be an ex driving instructor and you can even have a certain amount of points on your licence, well that tells me a lot about them, why is someone with points on their licence judging if a new driver is competent or not.

9Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Thu Oct 12 2017, 23:55

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ooh...intrigue!

Why would this person not want to be named?

Are they gonna get capped if they spill too much about the top level dealings, done behind closed doors, in the secret world of deciding who gets a driving licence and who doesn't?

If you don't feel comfortable revealing it on here just PM me and I promise I'll be discreet.

Nobody will wind up dead in a suitcase, I promise.

10Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bread2.0 wrote:Ooh...intrigue!

Are they gonna get capped if they spill too much about the top level dealings, done behind closed doors, in the secret world of deciding who gets a driving licence and who doesn't?

If you don't feel comfortable revealing it on here just PM me and I promise I'll be discreet.

Ok bread don't tell anyone,his name is Barry Williams

11Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:30

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bollocks!

Barry Williams works in the Co-Op in Farnworth.

And he can't even drive a (manual) car.

His Mum's Motability car is an automatic and he only ever drives it if he absolutely has to after that thing with the dog on the pelican crossing.

There's no way that fucker's ever been involved in a DVLA "licences for favours" cover-up.

He's not fucking capable.

I call fantasist bullshit.

12Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Fri Oct 13 2017, 07:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Smile

13Time to scrap the driving test. Empty Re: Time to scrap the driving test. Fri Oct 13 2017, 09:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bread2.0 wrote:Ooh...intrigue!

Had to laugh. If anyone was going to pick up on something out of kilter, it just had to be Breaders  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum