Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick poll

+14
wessy
finlaymcdanger
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Cajunboy
xmiles
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
karlypants
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Bread2.0
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Have you changed your position on Brexit?

Quick poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Quick poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Quick poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Quick poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 38% [ 8 ]
Quick poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap57%Quick poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap 57% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

61Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:01

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I recently bought her a potting shed for her birthday and she's made up with it, actually.

So there.....happy as Larry.

62Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I recently bought her a potting shed for her birthday and she's made up with it, actually.

So there.....happy as Larry.
I'm quite surprised as it's like buying her a toaster or vacuum for Christmas.

I would have wanted something more personal like a pair of earrings for example!

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:17; edited 1 time in total

63Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:16

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A vaccine?

I bet Christmas morning's a riot in your gaff.

64Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:16

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Try again.

One C in vacuum.

65Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was obviously my auto dictionary on my phone. Very Happy

66Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I recently bought her a potting shed for her birthday and she's made up with it, actually.

How many hours a day do you let her out of it?

67Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 19:54

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't get her out of the bloody thing.

She's in there all day.

She spends more time in there with her cucumbers than she does with me.

Still, it keeps her happy, I suppose...

68Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keeping her out of the house might be a bonus.
Cucumbers, as mentioned above, contain an ingredient called cucurbitacin. This element can trigger indigestion in certain people, especially if they have a sensitive digestive system. Indigestion triggers bloating and flatulence, which your body tries to eliminate in the form of burps and farts. If you form gas in your stomach by eating onions, cabbage, and/or broccoli, then it is advisable to restrict the consumption of cucumbers as well.

69Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:28

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I.....erm.....yeah.....er......cheers.

70Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'd do well to listen.
The vegetable world is a dangerous place.
I could tell you things about carrots that would make your hair stand on end.

71Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:47

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:The vegetable world is a dangerous place.

That caravan that Scott & Boggers share?

72Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The vegetable world is a dangerous place.

That caravan that Scott & Boggers share?

Yes indeed.
Quick poll - Page 4 Tenor

73Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

74Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's no joke,

Police say a 56-year-old man was fatally injured by a turnip,and that there have been nearly two dozen other instances of assault  by fruits and vegetables.
A police spokesman  said there had been a number of incidents in east London in which fruits and vegetables had attacked speeding vehicles. In April, he said, a jogger was hit by a cabbage.

They're clearly out of control.

75Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sat Oct 14 2017, 21:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

76Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sun Oct 15 2017, 11:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bread2.0 wrote:Why...?

I made a massive mistake marrying my first wife because despite initially seeming fine, she turned out to be a bit of a mental bastard.

Should I just've accepted that my life was effectively over at 25 and done fuck all about it?
Surely, the point of this post is that you made a mistake, and got out. 

Thats exactly the same as the majority of voters did in the referendum.

77Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sun Oct 15 2017, 12:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Why...?

I made a massive mistake marrying my first wife because despite initially seeming fine, she turned out to be a bit of a mental bastard.

Should I just've accepted that my life was effectively over at 25 and done fuck all about it?
Surely, the point of this post is that you made a mistake, and got out. 

Thats exactly the same as the majority of voters did in the referendum.
So presumably you agree that now the majority of voters don't want Brexit we should be given the chance to ditch it? 
After all, we get a second chance to reverse every other bad democratic decision so why not this one?

78Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sun Oct 15 2017, 13:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:So presumably you agree that now the majority of voters don't want Brexit we should be given the chance to ditch it? 
After all, we get a second chance to reverse every other bad democratic decision so why not this one?

So what would happen if there was a second referendum and the result was the same....would you demand a third?

79Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sun Oct 15 2017, 13:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:So presumably you agree that now the majority of voters don't want Brexit we should be given the chance to ditch it? 

So what would happen if there was a second referendum and the result was the same....would you demand a third?
Me or Glos? This is just a natural extension of Glos's logic i.e. everyone has a chance to correct mistakes. As for me, I'd probably go for a different referendum where the question actually made sense e.g. if the negotiators fail to secure a deal that delivers acceptable changes in immigration, improved trade deals, low/no payments to the EU and all the other stuff the Leave campaign suggested we were going to get at the time of the referendum, then our MPs should be instructed to have a vote of no confidence in Brexit and drop it.
That is the only way to ensure that Brexit voters get what they were promised and Remain voters don't get ripped off by a bunch of lies.

Unfortunately, the way things stand neither Leave nor Remain voters are likely to get what they want so it only makes sense to vote on the reality of the deal rather the the media-driven concept we voted on last time.

80Quick poll - Page 4 Empty Re: Quick poll Sun Oct 15 2017, 15:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Me or Glos? This is just a natural extension of Glos's logic i.e. everyone has a chance to correct mistakes. As for me, I'd probably go for a different referendum where the question actually made sense e.g. if the negotiators fail to secure a deal that delivers acceptable changes in immigration, improved trade deals, low/no payments to the EU and all the other stuff the Leave campaign suggested we were going to get at the time of the referendum, then our MPs should be instructed to have a vote of no confidence in Brexit and drop it.
That is the only way to ensure that Brexit voters get what they were promised and Remain voters don't get ripped off by a bunch of lies.

Unfortunately, the way things stand neither Leave nor Remain voters are likely to get what they want so it only makes sense to vote on the reality of the deal rather the the media-driven concept we voted on last time.
Its not what I was pointing out. I was stating that if you make a  decision, stand by the outcome, whatever it is, and stop trying to change it. How do you actually know the majority want to remain? As I tried to say before, because of the way things are going, many Brexit supporters are keeping quiet, but it doesn't mean that they have disappeared, or changed their minds.
Also, can you not see how much damage is being done to the possible outcome, by trying to change something that will not, and can not, be changed, especially after article 50 was passed by Parliament, and agreed to with the EU ? It weakens our position, and hands the prerogative to the EU. I actually feel that those still complaining are more likely to cause damage to the country than any of those who either voted for, or have accepted, the result.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum