Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday

+17
Bread2.0
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
wessy
observer
Cajunboy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
karlypants
Fabians Right Peg
ege66
Norpig
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 12:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The first of two home games that have "must win" written all over them.

Can't see us scoring, best we can hope for is a 0-0 but I suspect Wednesday will sneak a goal or two.

2Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 13:01

We will win 3-1

Just living upto my happy clapper moniker

3Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 13:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get dicked.

4Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wednesday are mid table but with the excellent squad they have should be going for promotion - they battered Leeds 3 nil last time out and that ain't easy this season. Gary Hooper's got 7 goals in his last 7 games and with Rhodes and Fletcher as options with Barry Bannan playing just behind them our defence is going to be tested.

As things stand i can't see us getting anything from this game but if there is a massive improvement on recent performances and Vela is back we might get a point. Who knows? We may even get a goal as well.

5Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what is this thing called goal you speak of Lusty?  ..dunno..

6Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vela won't play.

7Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Mon Oct 09 2017, 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And we won't score. I can't make it to this game either as it's my Daughters 6th birthday on Saturday and she's having a party at the local Wacky Warehouse - shit fan alert  :cop:

8Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Oct 11 2017, 22:02

ege66

David Ngog
David Ngog

Please anything but Bolton 0.

9Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Wed Oct 11 2017, 22:10

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton -1 Wednesday 0, a new all time low.

10Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Thu Oct 12 2017, 10:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another loss as the rot continues.

11Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Thu Oct 12 2017, 10:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: David Coote to oversee Sheffield Wednesday clash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

David Coote will take charge of Wanderers' clash with Sheffield Wednesday at Macron Stadium this Saturday.

The Nottinghamshire-based official has run the rule over four Whites' outings in the past with two coming last season - Bolton's away trips to Rochdale and MK Dons.

Officiating his first Football League fixture back in April 2008, he has been a regular in the Football League since the 2010/11 season.

The man in the middle for 39 matches last season, Mr Coote handed out 127 yellow cards and seven red cards while he has dished out 13 yellow cards from his four outings so far this campaign.

Shaun Hudson and Tony Peart will run the line, while Andy Haines is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Thu Oct 12 2017, 11:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

W'ell win this one. 
(I have no reason to think why, but we can't go the whole season without a win, can we ?)

13Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Thu Oct 12 2017, 13:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:we can't go the whole season without a win, can we ?
I'll let you answer that one yourself Glos.

14Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Thu Oct 12 2017, 14:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-1 first win.

15Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Fri Oct 13 2017, 09:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm so confident we'll win, that I've just bought a ticket, determined to see our first win of the season. (There's nothing worse than a 300 mile round trip when we lose, so I try to pick them carefully)

16Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Fri Oct 13 2017, 12:10

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:I'm so confident we'll win, that I've just bought a ticket, determined to see our first win of the season. (There's nothing worse than a 300 mile round trip when we lose, so I try to pick them carefully)

Glos- I think you've just wasted your money.
2-0 to Wednesday

17Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Fri Oct 13 2017, 12:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm feeling strangely confident about this one. I'm predicting a 1-0 win to us. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling I have but that could be last night's curry. Smile

18Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Fri Oct 13 2017, 15:30

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

After the long rest, the batteries will be recharged and Parky wil have honed his brain to tactical perfection.

We will score tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

19Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Fri Oct 13 2017, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] according to Iles on this desperately quiet news day.

So no pressure on us then Phil?

20Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday Fri Oct 13 2017, 18:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

rammywhite wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I'm so confident we'll win, that I've just bought a ticket, determined to see our first win of the season. (There's nothing worse than a 300 mile round trip when we lose, so I try to pick them carefully)

Glos- I think you've just wasted your money.
2-0 to Wednesday
You might be right, and I have to admit to a slight sense of desperation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum