Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Things.

+2
Bolton Nuts
Jake McHale
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strange Things. Empty Strange Things. Thu Feb 12 2015, 00:46

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

In the pub at lunch time today I met a retired teacher that lives not far from me and we got talking about everyday shit when he came out with had I ever had a strange experience. I said yeah too many to mention and he said he'd had an awful shock some days ago, he'd gone into a spare bedroom in his bungalow and facing him there was a human leg from the knee down sticking out of the wall which was made of brick and plaster plus an arm from the elbow down. He backed out fast and went for a long walk when he got back he had another look and they had gone. I asked him what he thought about it and he said I don't know maybe I'm losing my mind but I should have touched them to see if they were real.

2Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Thu Feb 12 2015, 00:57

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Fake.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Thu Feb 12 2015, 05:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone obviously did a shit job of trying to hide a dead body , did Fred West live in a bungalow?

4Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Thu Feb 12 2015, 13:26

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Someone obviously did a shit job of trying to hide a dead body , did Fred West live in a bungalow?
It must have been a Time Traveller that got his calculations wrong then corrected them.

5Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Thu Feb 12 2015, 17:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
It must have been a Time Traveller that got his calculations wrong then corrected them.

I once heard that there is an aborigines witch doctor called Uluru that now lives in Papua New Guinea who claims to be 149, he regular travels through time and comes back to tell his people what is going to happen to them in the future, he claims he has lived for so long due to the fact that he drinks his own urine and eats woodlouse, and the spirits use him as a go between to the realms of light and beyond.

every night he'll dance round the fire then go into his hut and travel into the future or back in time, hes met Mahatma Gandhi, Napoleon Bonaparte, William Shakespeare, ST.George, Benjamin Franklin, Tutankhamun and a few other famous people.

6Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Thu Feb 12 2015, 18:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo. affraid

7Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 17:28

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A mate of mine reckons his girlfriend can make a Quacking sound with her Fanny and it can have a conversation with her arse.

8Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:A mate of mine reckons his girlfriend can make a Quacking sound with her Fanny and it can have a conversation with her arse.
I know a Bird who can make music with her arse, fanny and armpit.

Ive told her to get on Britains got Talent.

9Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 17:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once saw an old man in a pub put his bottom lip over his eyes.

10Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 18:01

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Way back when i was about 15 I was working on the Bread out of skerton rd trafford park for Mothers Pride and we used to deliver to a cafe in moss side where we had our breakfast the cafe was run by this fat bird and her husband she had a thin leg, which made things worse the husband said to the driver i was with show him this ken and ken showed me a series of photo's of his fat wife and her thin leg up on one of the cafe tables squating over a milk bottle and  swallowing it up with her arse, i stayed in the truck from then on.

11Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:A mate of mine reckons his girlfriend can make a Quacking sound with her Fanny and it can have a conversation with her arse.

How old are you?

12Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 18:58

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

How old are you?
why do you like younger guy's??

13Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 18:59

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Up there in wee ol scotland.

14Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 19:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could have said that in one post.

15Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 23:49

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I could.

16Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Fri Feb 13 2015, 23:49

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

But i did'nt.

17Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Mon Oct 23 2017, 19:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:Way back when i was about 15 I was working on the Bread out of skerton rd trafford park for Mothers Pride and we used to deliver to a cafe in moss side where we had our breakfast the cafe was run by this fat bird and her husband she had a thin leg, which made things worse the husband said to the driver i was with show him this ken and ken showed me a series of photo's of his fat wife and her thin leg up on one of the cafe tables squating over a milk bottle and  swallowing it up with her arse, i stayed in the truck from then on.
The way we were. Shocked

18Strange Things. Empty Re: Strange Things. Wed Oct 25 2017, 23:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wow a golden oldie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum