Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Someone brushed against my knee 25 years ago

Someone brushed against my knee 25 years ago

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I want it investigated now as I can't get over it now I'm successful and famous.:rofl:

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's getting ridiculous now.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago. I'd like it investigated, because the conductor never caught me.  Shocked  

What is this country coming to ? ..dunno..

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago.

Bus wanker.

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I'm still waiting for someone to touch me up but i live in hope

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:I'm still waiting for someone to touch me up but i live in hope

KP will PM you his address.

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
gloswhite wrote:I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago. I'd like it investigated, because the conductor never caught me.  Shocked  

Was it a bendy bus? If you're going to "Touch yourself," you're better off travelling by tube.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bollotom2014 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I touched myself inappropriately on the top deck of a London bus 47 years ago. I'd like it investigated, because the conductor never caught me.  Shocked  

Was it a bendy bus? If you're going to "Touch yourself," you're better off travelling by tube.
I bet it was one of these...

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Or one of these.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fuck me, we just get a 3-3 draw at Sunderland and all people want to talk about is buses!

Twats!

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, we just get a 3-3 draw at Sunderland and all people want to talk about is buses!

Twats!
Never mind buses. I nearly choked to death on a chip last night,and you were rooting for the chip.
It's a bloody disgrace.
I've become mentally fragile. Neutral

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, we just get a 3-3 draw at Sunderland and all people want to talk about is buses!

Twats!

Great draw at Sun'lan' last night. Hands up those who went by bus.

Cajunboy

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
boltonbonce wrote:

Twats!
Never mind buses. I nearly choked to death on a chip last night,and you were rooting for the chip.
It's a bloody disgrace.
I've been pretty sure for sometime that you are mentally fragile.

Welcome to the club.

Mindfulness can help. Contact your local U3A for classes.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Twats!
It's a bloody disgrace.
I've been pretty sure for sometime that you are mentally fragile.

Welcome to the club.

Mindfulness can help. Contact your local U3A for classes.
Had a look at U3A. They're having a national weekend of Petanque.
Don't think they're my kind of people. Surprised

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Fallon has resigned now and there must be more to it, you wouldn't resign for putting your hand on a lady's knee 15 years ago. There must be other allegations waiting to come out.

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
If even the wankers at The Mail are admitting that "the list" is real, we can assume it's genuine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5029877/Tories-dirty-dossier-REVEALED.html

A failing government using blackmail and coercion to scramble policy through at Westminster....what could possibly go wrong there?

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Its not just the government. What about the girl who was raped by a Labour party official, and told to keep it quiet ? There are no party lines in this, although I do believe that some people seem to be going over the top. Fallon obviously believes there may be more to come, but he owned up, which was a good sign. Lets get this phase over with, punish whoever needs punishing, and get on with running the country.

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
He got the sack.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The monumental prick stood there as if he was making a noble sacrifice.

Cajunboy

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
gloswhite wrote:Its not just the government. What about the girl who was raped by a Labour party official, and told to keep it quiet ? There are no party lines in this, although I do believe that some people seem to be going over the top. Fallon obviously believes there may be more to come, but he owned up, which was a good sign. Lets get this phase over with, punish whoever needs punishing, and get on with running the country.
You know you must not criticise the Labour Party.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
boltonbonce wrote:The monumental prick stood there as if he was making a noble sacrifice.
A good upstanding character then ? Very Happy

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:The monumental prick stood there as if he was making a noble sacrifice.
A good upstanding character then ? Very Happy
Very Happy We'll see.
Maybe he'll fight back,with the simple sword of truth,and the trusty shield of fair play.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I doubt it. These are politicians were talking about. About as much use as :

Tits on a bull,
Ashtray on a motorbike
Chocolate teapot
A one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

(add as appropriate)  Very Happy

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:I doubt it. These are politicians were talking about. About as much use as :

Tits on a bull,
Ashtray on a motorbike
Chocolate teapot

An inflatable dart board.
A one armed trapeze artist with an itchy arse.

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Fallon stated that he expected the standards of the forces to be high and that included him. I wonder when he was last in Afghanistan and/or Iraq up to his neck and crapping himself. And as it was Hartley Brewer he touched up, he's lucky she didn't rip has feckin arm off. Having said that I've touched many a WRAF officers' knee or arm or back of head but only to alert them of some upcoming conflict. 
As Norpig opined, there's more to come out. Don't you wish that there were times our government practised what they preached?

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
??   I genuinely can't see when touching up a WRAF, no matter what part, can be justified.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I always wondered why the RAF and WRNS had better looking (mostly) women than us pongo's

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I doubt it. These are politicians were talking about. About as much use as :

Tits on a bull,
Ashtray on a motorbike
Chocolate teapot

An inflatable dart board.
A one armed trapeze artist with an itchy arse.
A smoke alarm with a snooze button!!!

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think I got a bit excited then! Very Happy

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Only last week a woman inappropriately ran her hand up my thigh and started stroking my knob whilst I was sat on a barstool in the pub. I was thinking about calling the police but after some consideration I decided that on balance I quite like the missus when she's had a few glasses of wine.
Still, it's the principle of the thing...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum