November points tally

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 10:09

We have 4 games in november

Norwich home
Preston away
Reading home
Wolves away

What are everyones predictions for november.

Im gonna go with 10 points.  3 wins on the bounce starting with Norwich at home and then a draw away at wolves.

2 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:03

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I don't know what your on Y2, but its bloody good !  Very Happy (I'd be surprised if we got more than 6, but hoping we do)

3 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:05

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norwich - 3 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points

4 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:24

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norwich - 0 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points

5 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:27

karlypants wrote:Norwich - 0 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points
The chorleys boards with nat are that way ------------>

6 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 11:29

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Norwich - 0 points
Preston - 1 point
Reading - 3 points
Wolves - 0 points
The chorleys boards with nat are that way ------------>
Very Happy

7 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Chorley 10 Fleetwood 0

8 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 13:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Currently on pace for a 24.5 point season... far below our 30 point relegation year. Had we not thrown away points these past few weeks, we would all feel better... but alas, we are not that good. Hopefully KA will come up with a cash infusion in January and one or two impact players... it's happened before for us... so we can once again have hope.

9 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 13:44

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
4 points- 1 against Norwich and 3 against Reading. Nowt at Preston Dead End or Wolves

10 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 15:02

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
observer wrote:Hopefully KA will come up with a cash infusion in January and one or two impact players... 
You never know. He might sell off one end of the ground with planning permission for a supermarket.

11 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 15:20

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
wanderlust wrote:
observer wrote:Hopefully KA will come up with a cash infusion in January and one or two impact players... 
You never know. He might sell off one end of the ground with planning permission for a supermarket.
The only thing I do know is he made the club a supermarket and sold off the major player assets already... and did not get a price we should have gotten for them.

12 Re: November points tally on Thu Nov 02 2017, 15:29

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't see us beating Norwich especially if Parky has us sitting back at home again. Maybe a draw.
Preston away will be feisty but I think we might get something out of the game as their recent form has been poor.
Reading have been pants this season and we should win at home - and as they are hovering just above the relegation zone it's a must win IMO.
Wolves away - can't see anything other than a loss.
Reckon we'll end the month more or less where we are now in relation to the teams around us unless we stop conceding, and as December is a mixed bag in terms of fixtures we need that to happen asap.

13 Re: November points tally on Sat Nov 04 2017, 14:30

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
observer wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
The only thing I do know is he made the club a supermarket and sold off the major player assets already... and did not get a price we should have gotten for them.
I know a few folk (well, Nat) didn't appreciate his potential as much as some of us did but it still irks me to watch Holding getting regular starts for Arsenal in the Champions League, Europa League and Premiership and playing for England U21s and all for a fee thought to be around £2.5 million which is a steal by any standards. At least he has maximised the add-ons so far, but it still rankles.

14 Re: November points tally on Sat Nov 04 2017, 23:09

1 down 2 wins and a draw to go

15 Re: November points tally on Sun Nov 05 2017, 12:10

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Great result but disappointing we conceded right at the end as we do so often as it sends out a message that we are always vulnerable. Won't be getting too carried away with the win as we could be back to the bottom again tonight with Barnsley, Burton and Reading also winning and Sunderland having the chance to get past us this afternoon.
But at least we are back in the game. Having given everyone else such a huge head start, we need promotion form just to get safe so I suspect we need to come away with at least a point from Preston to maintain the momentum.

16 Re: November points tally on Sun Nov 05 2017, 12:41

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Come on Boro!

17 Re: November points tally on Sun Nov 05 2017, 14:42

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boro scrape over the line despite Sunderland having a real go at them so we're off the bottom for the first time since the beginning of the season. Got to be happy with that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum