Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where have you all gone?

+6
Bread2.0
observer
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where have you all gone? Empty Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have I missed something? Have we been evacuated? Very quiet here lately.
Where have you all gone? Giphy

2Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been off work for a few days so not been on as much. I'm back as work now so can get back to skiving and coming on here during the day  Very Happy

3Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've been off work for a few days so not been on as much. I'm back as work now so can get back to skiving and coming on here during the day  Very Happy
Disgraceful.
I've been suffering with tendonitis,but it's easing a bit now.

4Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tendonitis where?  Very Happy

5Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I've been off work for a few days so not been on as much. I'm back as work now so can get back to skiving and coming on here during the day  Very Happy
It's no wonder our beloved NHS is in such disarray. Very Happy

6Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well if they won't give me a pay rise what do they expect?

7Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:well if they won't give me a pay rise what do they expect?
You have had plenty of those in the past Norpig.

Don't be greedy! 

Oh and don't forget that we don't have a money tree! Very Happy

8Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have you know i'm paid less in real terms than i was 7 or 8 years ago, i'm cutting the number of bed pans i scrub down until i get a 28% pay rise like those greedy train drivers  Very Happy

9Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 13:48

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've been working...well, on duty, and recovering from celebrating Norpig's birthday. International break too so not too much Trotter's news around. Can't imagine any reason why Nat isn't being as prolific as is the norm, even Sluffy seems to be on holiday, so no change there. It'll buck up in a couple of weeks.

10Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 14:02

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bollotom2014 wrote:I've been working...well, on duty, and recovering from celebrating Norpig's birthday. International break too so not too much Trotter's news around. Can't imagine any reason why Nat isn't being as prolific as is the norm, even Sluffy seems to be on holiday, so no change there. It'll buck up in a couple of weeks.
Even KA has been quiet this week. I'll fill in for him.
We are only one win away from leaving the bottom three.
We are only three wins away from midtable.
We are only five wins away from the playoffs.
Show up at our next home game as we make the great escape.

11Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 14:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Bollotom2014 wrote:I've been working...well, on duty, and recovering from celebrating Norpig's birthday. International break too so not too much Trotter's news around. Can't imagine any reason why Nat isn't being as prolific as is the norm, even Sluffy seems to be on holiday, so no change there. It'll buck up in a couple of weeks.
Even KA has been quiet this week.  I'll fill in for him.
We are only one win away from leaving the bottom three.
We are only three wins away from midtable.
We are only five wins away from the playoffs.
Show up at our next home game as we make the great escape.
That's the spirit Obs!  cheers

12Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 14:42

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm here.

I'm currently "resting" in between contracts, one having finished 2 weeks ago and the next one not starting until January.

I was offered some work at a Halal chicken factory (seriously) but the prospect of working with them to come up with even more efficient ways of dispatching poor chickens without offending Allah put me off a bit.

Yes, I know I eat chickens so I'm a hypocrite but I can happily see out my days without seeing them being killed by some bloke with a big knife.

Anyway, back on topic, Boncey's right - it's bloody quiet on here.

We need a good old fashioned fight.

Who's in?

13Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 15:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've some big news concerning my new slippers,but I don't want to waste it on a week day. Might give some details on Sunday.
Speaking of chickens,in Gainesville,Georgia,it is illegal to eat fried chicken with anything but your fingers.

14Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 15:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Can't imagine any reason why Nat isn't being as prolific as is the norm
Sulking after predicting Chorley would batter Fleetwood in the cup 10 nil?

15Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh yes they got beat in the last minute didn't they?  Laughing

16Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:oh yes they got beat in the last minute didn't they?  Laughing
Must have been hard to take as Fleetwood scored 2 with 10 men on the pitch.

17Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 18:12

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:

We once did better than that iirc-against Leicester. That sly Welsh bastard Robbie Savage got two players sent off by his cheating antics (Holdsworth and Warhurst) then they went two up. We equalised with only 9 men on the pitch.
I've never forgiven the cheating hypocrite and every time he's commenting on football on the TV I turn the sound down so I don't have to listen to the tosser

18Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 18:21

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

John McGinlay going in goal against Reading and securing a point?

Getting a point with only 9 men away against Burnley when Nocky Spooner broke his leg?

We're ace.

19Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Thu Nov 09 2017, 18:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

We once did better than that iirc-against Leicester. That sly Welsh bastard Robbie Savage got two players sent off by his cheating antics (Holdsworth and Warhurst) then they went two up. We equalised with only 9 men on the pitch.
I've never forgiven the cheating hypocrite and every time he's commenting on football on the TV I turn the sound down so I don't have to listen to the tosser
Remember that game well. Sometimes watch the DVD.
That last second goal still makes the hairs stand up on my legs.

20Where have you all gone? Empty Re: Where have you all gone? Sat Nov 11 2017, 16:04

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Remember that game well. Sometimes watch the DVD.
That last second goal still makes the hairs stand up on my legs.
KINKY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum