Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Results of the ACV

+5
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Results of the ACV Empty Results of the ACV Fri Nov 10 2017, 21:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We can now report the outcome of the Review hearing of the ACV nominated by the BWFCST over the Macron stadium and surrounding land which was heard on 2 October 2017. The decision has been released for publication today.
We are pleased to inform our members that the decision preserves the ACV listing over the major part of the Macron stadium. The hotel, offices in the north stand and car parks B and C have been removed. The exclusion of parts of a bespoke stadium from the listing is in our view misplaced.
By way of background, the legislation behind the ACV listing process, once property has been nominated, dictates that the assessment and preservation of the ACV status is the responsibility of the relevant local Council. We would highlight that the decision is that of Bolton Council after a Review was requested by the club and Prescott Business Park. We would state that whilst we nominated the areas for Asset of Community Value status it is Bolton Council who initially approved the nomination and after the Review the current status is once again Bolton Council’s decision. 
In the spirit of reconciliation, it is not the intention of the BWFCST to challenge the decision of Bolton Council. We would observe that potential sale or application for planning permission of the areas now excluded from the ACV status would clearly impact on the enjoyment and use of the majority of the stadium, should there be a future change of use.
We believe throughout the process from December 2016, we have always had the club’s interest at heart as we sought to give the limited protection to the club’s assets through the ACV and ensure transparency in property transactions. The actions of the BWFCST have been repeated in dozens of instances around the country in respect of football stadia.
Now that a decision has been made, we urge all the parties to work together for the benefit of the club and its community. We will work towards this end. We have initiatives to further support the club, continue with Academy initiatives as directed by the members in a series of questionnaires, continue to explore the improvement of the supporter experience and to ensure that the voice of the supporter is presented to the club. 
After recent encouraging performances on the field, we hope that we can all look forward to a more positive outlook for our club on all fronts.

2Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 00:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Or in other words a defeat for the ST.

They had everything under an ACV and now they have no say in the hotel, offices and car parks - and quite rightly so as they are not an integral part of any football club.

Wouldn't it have been easier for the ST not to seek an ACV for those areas in the first place - and sensible of them to not contest these areas at the appeal.

But, oh no, they still wanted to put the boot into Anderson.

Apparently the ACV only last five years in any event.

I can't see the ST being here in 5 years time - can you?

3Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 00:31

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

But they did mutter summat about "Pulling together". That should keep things ticking over until the next time they want to do some mischief. To be honest I can't see what benefits an ACV brings to BWFC. It just seems a bit of bluster about nothing.

Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Sat Nov 11 2017, 00:51; edited 1 time in total

4Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 00:39

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

POST DELETED.

Sluffy.

5Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 00:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:POST DELETED.

Sluffy.

This is your final warning.

I/we've simply had enough of your abuse and trolling of people.

(So too it seems has twitter!)

6Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 01:27

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Deleting dissident comments are we, Kim Jung Sluffy?

Sounds democratic.

Anyway...

"Final warning or else you're banned for good." 

What, like the other nine times?

And by "We" do we mean the Nuts Admin team or just you and your monkey with the radio?.....

Shove your final warnings up your your arse, mate. We've been here before.

Let's get this straight: I never asked to be allowed back on here and made it quite clear that I wasn't really that arsed.

Big wide world out there and I'm enjoying it.

You've got a thing about Mike Smith after he did that gay sex link thing, I took the piss over it and you can't let it go.

I get that.

But for someone who (by your own admission is almost 60 yrs old) and doesn't take the internet that seriously, that's sad as fuck.

So go on then, press that button....again.

Screen shot taken of this post so I can email it to the others who will no doubt email me and ask why my tenth ban happened.

Ta raa....! (You prick.)

#StopBrexit

PS..See you in a few weeks when the numbers are down  again and you think "Fuck! It's dead!" and issue your usual "We don't ever ban anyone from Nuts permanently and if they have a good think about things we'll let them back on" bullshit.

PPS Stop stalking me on Twitter you weird bastard. It's not normal. Get a grip.

7Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 12:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who,by the way,is the monkey with the radio?  scratch

8Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 12:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Who,by the way,is the monkey with the radio?  scratch

That was aimed at Karly and the work he does for us all running Radio Nuts.

It was Bread's abuse of Karly that led directly to his last banning.

I did wonder if his wording of what he said was deliberately racist or not?

9Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 12:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Blimey. Remind me never to accept any nuts from KP. You never know where he's been keeping them.
I love KP,but the sooner he's banned from the music thread,the sooner I'll rest easy in my bed. Laughing

10Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 12:38

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bugger me! (Not really). I've always viewed Breaders (and KP) as great posters and valued members of this site. In fact I'm at a loss to see any nastiness between either. There's lots of banter around and that's good, but I honestly have never seen any posts from either that would end up as a ban. I hope the two of them can settle their differences if there are any as they continue to contribute good posts to the forum.

11Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 13:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Bugger me! (Not really). I've always viewed Breaders (and KP) as great posters and valued members of this site. In fact I'm at a loss to see any nastiness between either. There's lots of banter around and that's good, but I honestly have never seen any posts from either that would end up as a ban. I hope the two of them can settle their differences if there are any as they continue to contribute good posts to the forum.
I'm with you on this. There have to be some standards (decent, legal?) but at the end of the day this is the internet and anybody who uses it is naive if they don't expect to see things that they personally find offensive. As for personal insults, I've had my fair share but I like to think I'm mature enough not to be bothered in the slightest about them. After all if someone has a problem with me, it's their problem not mine. 
Just for reference, where is the Code of Conduct on which banning decisions are presumably based published?

12Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 13:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The internet can,indeed,be a brutal place,and we've all had our fair share of abuse. I just ignore it.
We've just had great news from Rammy,and this weekend,we'll be remembering the millions of men,women and children,who've died in far too many conflicts.
This is kids stuff. Literally.
Sluffy suggested that one of Breadman's posts was possibly racist. Now,I can't speak for anyone else,but if anyone thinks Breadman is racist,they're bonkers.
I get worse abuse at work. We need to get over ourselves.

13Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 14:38

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

What's racist about it?

14Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 15:42

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ah! "Monkey with his radio." Not wise words but not racist in itself I wouldn't have thought. Could have all sorts of interpretations. Anyway. I have to go on duty at six-o-clock. Twenty four hours of monkeying around with radar, aeroplanes and parades, though the latter I will enjoy as long as the padre doesn't witter on.

15Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 16:10

It wasn't meant as racist. I took it as monkey and organ grinder. But as we don't know what the post said thats been deleted we cant make an informed decision as to what has actually gone on. 

It was a thread i started to get breaders and Scott back which led too the original ban being lifted.

But nothings changed.  So pretty pointless. When threads are getting started about the disappearance of posters then that should tell you something just isnt clicking.

16Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 16:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I personally think that using the monkey analogy isn't racist, and also feel that Sluffy had his finger on an extremely delicate trigger. Only the other day I PM'd Sluffy on a different topic, and commented how Breaders had been behaving himself, (mostly). Even so, I think Breaders was building up to another blow out, but it'll be a shame to see him go. Apart from being a pain in the arse, Smile ,he was also very clever, amusing, and insightful. If you see this Breaders, good luck mate.

17Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 16:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I personally think that using the monkey analogy isn't racist, and also feel that Sluffy had his finger on an extremely delicate trigger. Only the other day I PM'd Sluffy on a different topic, and commented how Breaders had been behaving himself, (mostly). Even so, I think Breaders was building up to another blow out, but it'll be a shame to see him go. Apart from being a pain in the arse, Smile ,he was also very clever, amusing, and insightful. If you see this Breaders, good luck mate.
I agree Glos. I think Sluffy could let this one slide.
As for KP,he's a gem,and takes any stick he gets,pretty much in his stride.
We couldn't do without him,and I've told him so on more than one occasion.
Just a shame about his taste in music.

18Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 17:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I personally think that using the monkey analogy isn't racist, and also feel that Sluffy had his finger on an extremely delicate trigger. Only the other day I PM'd Sluffy on a different topic, and commented how Breaders had been behaving himself, (mostly). Even so, I think Breaders was building up to another blow out, but it'll be a shame to see him go. Apart from being a pain in the arse, Smile ,he was also very clever, amusing, and insightful. If you see this Breaders, good luck mate.
I agree Glos. I think Sluffy could let this one slide.
As for KP,he's a gem,and takes any stick he gets,pretty much in his stride.
We couldn't do without him,and I've told him so on more than one occasion.
Just a shame about his taste in music.
No point letting it slide Bonce, Bread is obviously on a mission with Sluffy and KP and obviously doesn't appreciate being let back on here. He thinks it will collapse without him, IT WON'T, it will get better now. I'd read his rant's and think i cant be bothered posting he's taken over again. He reminds me of my brother an opinionated bore who resorts to abuse when people dont agree with him but that's only my opinion you may dissagree if you wish.

19Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 18:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat's been badly affected. Greggs had to close for two hours.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20Results of the ACV Empty Re: Results of the ACV Sat Nov 11 2017, 18:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

They obviously didn't have any Twirls or Pepsi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: