Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » Competitions » Prediction League » Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS

Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Wed Nov 22 2017, 13:15

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I hate Wolves, the pretend Wanderers but we are going to get well beaten i think

Wolves 2 - 0 Bolton (no scorer)



Last edited by Norpig on Mon Nov 27 2017, 08:55; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Wed Nov 22 2017, 13:29

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wolves 1 Bolton 0

3 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Wed Nov 22 2017, 13:46

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wolves 3-1 Bolton (Ameobi)

4 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Thu Nov 23 2017, 11:23

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
just bumping this up so it's more visible  Very Happy

5 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Thu Nov 23 2017, 11:53

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Now stickied at the top. I'm not saying any more than that after my last pic. Very Happy

6 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Thu Nov 23 2017, 21:14

NickFazer

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Wolves 3 Bolton 1 Vela

7 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Fri Nov 24 2017, 09:38

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I really despise this whingeing bunch of tossers, but can't deny they're on a good run. But all runs come to an end, although I don't think so in this case. 
An optimistic 3-2 to them, Armstrong

8 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Fri Nov 24 2017, 09:41

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
if we score 2 against Wolves i'll show my arse on the town hall steps Glos  Very Happy

9 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Fri Nov 24 2017, 19:24

finlaymcdanger

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Wolves 2 v 0 Bolton

10 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Fri Nov 24 2017, 22:43

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Norpig wrote:if we score 2 against Wolves i'll show my arse on the town hall steps Glos  Very Happy
 Who's going to pay the fine ?  Very Happy

11 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Fri Nov 24 2017, 22:51

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:if we score 2 against Wolves i'll show my arse on the town hall steps Glos  Very Happy
 Who's going to pay the fine ?  Very Happy
It doesn't bear thinking about Glos.

It will be a sight for sore eyes!

12 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 10:27

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Wolves 3 Bolton 1 Madine

13 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 12:16

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
1-1 Madine

14 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 12:33

paddybwfc

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Wolves 3 Bolton 1 Madine

15 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 14:40

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:if we score 2 against Wolves i'll show my arse on the town hall steps Glos  Very Happy
 Who's going to pay the fine ?  Very Happy
It doesn't bear thinking about Glos.

It will be a sight for sore eyes!
i'm sure all my friends on here will have a whip round for me  Very Happy

16 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 14:55

Leeds_Trotter

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Wolves 3-1 Bolton Ameobi

17 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 19:45

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:if we score 2 against Wolves i'll show my arse on the town hall steps Glos  Very Happy
 Who's going to pay the fine ?  Very Happy
It doesn't bear thinking about Glos.

It will be a sight for sore eyes!
i'm sure all my friends on here will have a whip round for me  Very Happy
That was lucky Mr Pig. You nearly had to get your arse out for the good people of Bolton!  (I'm sure KP would have offered to be the official photographer if asked) Very Happy

18 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Sat Nov 25 2017, 19:53

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
Norpig wrote:if we score 2 against Wolves i'll show my arse on the town hall steps Glos  Very Happy
 Who's going to pay the fine ?  Very Happy
It doesn't bear thinking about Glos.

It will be a sight for sore eyes!
i'm sure all my friends on here will have a whip round for me  Very Happy
That was lucky Mr Pig. You nearly had to get your arse out for the good people of Bolton!  (I'm sure KP would have offered to be the official photographer if asked) Very Happy
His arse would have blocked my camera lens. Very Happy

19 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Mon Nov 27 2017, 08:54

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Everyone apart from BTID picks up 2 points as we all predicted a defeat, my arse doesn't have to see the light of day in public which i'm sure everyone is happy about  Very Happy

BTID - 51
Glos - 47
Norpig - 37
Nat - 35
Xmiles - 30
KP - 30
Nick Fazer - 25
Paddy - 22
Fin - 21
BWFC58 - 20
Fab - 20
RT - 20
Wessy - 18
MartinBWFC - 15
Leeds Trotter - 14
Deano - 13
Johnny - 4

20 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Mon Nov 27 2017, 13:56

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cheers big ears. Smile

21 Re: Wolves vs Bolton RESULTS on Mon Nov 27 2017, 14:01

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
its alright gobshite  Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum