Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers Letters: We must act now to get more money into the club

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We must act now to get more money into the club

The score at Molineux was little surprise given the vast chasm of financial resources between Bolton and Wolves.

Phil Parkinson’s war cry that Bolton only needed to fine tune their form in their seven-game unbeaten run to worry Wolves was naive at best.

The reality of football today is that it is a capital-driven industry, and unless this is faced head on by Ken Anderson and the board Bolton are heading into an abyss.

Unfortunately, the options are limited but time is of the essence.

One option might be to telephone Amanda Staveley, who is currently trying to buy Newcastle United, to enquire if the purchase of Bolton might be of interest to her. Another might be for Anderson to get together with life president and still £15 million stake holder, Eddie Davies, to tempt back Sam Allardyce with an offer of a 20 per cent stake in the club and a reasonable salary to get the team out of its dire situation.

Anderson has a responsibility to the club and their fans to act now and failure to do so could have irreversible consequences.

Tony Hutchinson

Smithills

Can we at least try to play football?

My friends and I do not attend every match because of other interests, but we were up for the home game against Reading.

That is until we watched the televised match against Preston and witnessed the worst display ever by BWFC.

How we managed to get a point I don’t know.

Is the goalkeeper told to just boot the ball downfield every time he has it in his hands and just hope for the best?

Do we not have players who can pass and run?

That’s why, Mr Anderson, there was just 13,000 there on Tuesday.

We all know the days of Jay Jay Okocha and Youri Djorkaeff are gone but can they at least try to play football.

Come back Big Sam.

Westhoughton Wanderer

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum