Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have to talk about Nat.

+15
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
wanderlust
Cajunboy
scottjames30
bryan458
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
xmiles
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1We have to talk about Nat. Empty We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 18:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She told me today she wouldn't be posting again.
I've no idea what's gone on to bring this situation about,but,as far as I'm concerned,Nuts isn't Nuts without her.
We've lost Breadman,Johnny and now Nat. I myself am finding hard to summon much enthusiasm these days,so I'm not sure where we go from here.
At least Magoo showed his face last night.
We could end up the forum equivalent of the Mary Celeste.

2We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 19:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I can see her, say hello Nat you moose.

3We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 21:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:She told me today she wouldn't be posting again.
I've no idea what's gone on to bring this situation about,but,as far as I'm concerned,Nuts isn't Nuts without her.

Definitely very odd given how prolific a poster they were but it's their choice.

4We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 21:43

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

She will be back, she is a great poster but as they say no player is bigger than the club? The truth is she needs a platform it's just a matter of time. She can't resist. In saying that she is missed.

5We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 21:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Come back Nat, ya daft bat. I'll even consider having a Fatwa placed back on me, if you do.

6We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 22:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I have no idea other than what she posted on the forum as to why she has decided not to post on here.

I've followed her across a number of forums over the years and even had the privilege of founding Nuts with her for a bit of a laugh.

Of course Nuts is not the same without her but seeing that she's a grown man woman, has not responded to my pm I sent to him her, then there's nothing much I or anyone else can do about her not posting if she doesn't want to.

As for Bread he's easy enough to find on his newest twitter account as he's suddenly become the biggest anti-Anderson hater of all and can be found on any twitter thread (from the entrenched and bitter ST supporters) abusing the man, who without him, we probably be in a far, far worse situation then we are now.

Johnny left Nuts because one or two simply could not accept that he'd used up his last chance on here (and by God we gave him plenty of them!) and just wouldn't/couldn't(?) let it lie and move on.

It is my belief that Johnny isn't too far away from Nuts and once people can move on from Bread, will quickly return.

Of course Nuts is quiet without these posters and ultimately may even die a death because of it but what do folks want us to do - pull the plug now or something?

The backroom staff are doing a magnificent job keeping Nuts going - news articles are posted daily, Radio Nuts is provided for every match of the season when possible, Nuts twitter is tweeting every day, the competitions have been continued thanks to the help of volunteers - so the basics of the site are as solid as they have ever been.

If people want to strop and not post - what exactly are we expected to do about it?

All we can do is carry on the best we can and if people want to join in with us, then fantastic - if not then we thank those who have made this place full of fun it the past and wish you well for the future.

For what it is worth someone who had a big effect on my life died this week after suffering for the last four years from cancer.  He was younger than me and will be greatly missed by those who loved him.

That's real life.

Sulking and/or calling people names on the internet simply isn't.

Is it?

7We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I see it, this forum is open for anyone to take part ( within reason ). Nobody is forced to post and Nat can come and go as she or he pleases. Nat can be a very funny poster but not everyone will see the funny side. It is a free world. Posters come and go. It is what it is.

8We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to hear of your loss Sluffy.

9We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 22:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Sorry to hear of your loss Sluffy.

Thanks mate.

He wasn't exactly family, so my loss is nothing compared to theirs but if ever I had the chance to go back and change things, I would give him a much longer crack at life than he had.

I wouldn't have mentioned this at all really but I thought it timely to remind people that squabbling/sulking on the internet means fuck all compared to what actually really does matter - getting on with your life - through thick and thin.

10We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 03 2017, 23:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll second that Sluffy

11We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Mon Dec 04 2017, 00:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I wouldn't have mentioned this at all really but I thought it timely to remind people that squabbling/sulking on the internet means fuck all compared to what actually really does matter - getting on with your life - through thick and thin.
I can't agree more with this.

12We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Mon Dec 04 2017, 11:45

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Get back on here you miserable sulking F*****s bounce bounce bounce

13We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Mon Dec 04 2017, 12:19

Nat, Bread and now Bonce to an extent are three big losses to any forum. Couple that with the long term decline in postings from Hipster or Amos you can see why there's a lack of debate on here. 

There are a number of reasons I'm sure, one which I highlighted on another thread though was mods putting a stop to debate under the guise of 'offending other posters'. Never bought that myself. 

As soon as that takes place it limits the range of opinion on display, which for argumentative twats like Nat and Bread especially, really reduces content. Then for the likes of Bonce who bounces off conversation adding comedic insight there's less material to work with.

Hopefully all get posting again soon.

14We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 05 2017, 13:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat is a geek, does anybody really care if it comes back, really?

15We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 05 2017, 14:23

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Nat is a geek, does anybody really care if it comes back, really.

Nat was  the most original and funniest poster on this website.

FACT.

16We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 05 2017, 14:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is far too much navel-gazing on this site. Half of the threads are about the sensitivities of the mods and/or the contributors. Perhaps we should just try getting on with it and if the mods want to ban someone or if the various absent contributors decide to change to their minds and post again, they will.
Let nature take it's course.

17We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 05 2017, 15:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Nat is a geek, does anybody really care if it comes back, really.

FACT.

Yep, Magoo was a close second, think I remember the poll.

18We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Tue Dec 05 2017, 20:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:

FACT.

Yep, Magoo was a close second, think I remember the poll.
Well thank you Scott you COCK

19We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Wed Dec 06 2017, 13:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What were Nats reasons for leaving Boncey or is it confidential?

It is a shame as she has been a mainstay on this site and was the reason i came on here in the first place after seeing one of her behind enemy lines.

Come back soon Nat, but on the plus side the illiterate and sweary Magoo is back Very Happy

20We have to talk about Nat. Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Wed Dec 06 2017, 13:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:What were Nats reasons for leaving Boncey or is it confidential?

It is a shame as she has been a mainstay on this site and was the reason i came on here in the first place after seeing one of her behind enemy lines.

Come back soon Nat, but on the plus side the illiterate and sweary Magoo is back Very Happy

This is the reason:

Natasha Whittam wrote:These are my competitions, and you just take over without so much of a PM?

Well, they're all yours now because I won't be posting on Nuts again.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t16869-betting-shop-game-16-v-norwich-a#351442

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum