Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have to talk about Nat.

+15
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
wanderlust
Cajunboy
scottjames30
bryan458
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
gloswhite
wessy
xmiles
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 15 2017, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Merry Christmas everybody

Merry Christmas Boogers - and everyone else too!

62We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 15 2017, 23:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Norpig wrote:I haven't noticed Johnny being back, but if he is, i'm very glad  Very Happy
If johnny is back,  im off.  I only came on because the soft bastard went......again
Norpig........seriously...... Smile
i know i know, i'm clueless  Laughing
Ill ask KP to change my name to save you from getting confused. Smile
I'm still waiting to be asked. Razz
Sorry KP.  Had to do some work for a change!  Please would you change me back so Norpig will stop getting confused

Thanks
I was joking but I've just changed it now mate! Smile

63We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sat Dec 16 2017, 00:53

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Norpig wrote:I haven't noticed Johnny being back, but if he is, i'm very glad  Very Happy
If johnny is back,  im off.  I only came on because the soft bastard went......again
Sorry KP.  Had to do some work for a change!  Please would you change me back so Norpig will stop getting confused

Thanks
Thanks kp.  Norpig can sleep easy now

64We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sat Dec 16 2017, 11:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:
Gray Gnomes wrote:

Thanks
Thanks kp.  Norpig can sleep easy now
Very Happy

65We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sun Dec 17 2017, 12:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ah that's much better, my brain couldn't cope with Johnny being a gnome  Very Happy

66We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 22 2017, 11:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, as it's nearly Christmas, are you coming back out of the closet to play?

67We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 22 2017, 14:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat is like that too clingy Girlfriend you had to dump but is now hanging around and not saying anything and always seems to be in the background.

68We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 22 2017, 14:31

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Nat is like that too clingy stray you had to impound but is now hanging around and not barking and always seems to be in the background.
Smile

69We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 22 2017, 18:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In Nat's absence, I'll be introducing a new feature called "Before Enemy Lines" where I wear a Bolton jersey to visit the next team we play, twat the first fat bloke I see, then run. Wish me luck!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

70We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Fri Dec 22 2017, 18:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:In Nat's absence, I'll be introducing a new feature called "Before Enemy Lines" where I wear a Bolton jersey to visit the next team we play, twat the first fat bloke I see, then run. Wish me luck!
Laughing

71We have to talk about Nat. - Page 4 Empty Re: We have to talk about Nat. Sat Dec 23 2017, 09:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keegan wrote:In Nat's absence, I'll be introducing a new feature called "Before Enemy Lines" where I wear a Bolton jersey to visit the next team we play, twat the first fat bloke I see, then run. Wish me luck!

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum