Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Mr Anderson got a new partner lined up?

+4
Kane57
observer
Cajunboy
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just a quick recap for those who don't follow things like this, BWFC (which comes under the umbrella of Burnden Leisure) is owned not by Ken Anderson directly but through Mr Anderson's company Inner Circle - of which he owns the only share.

However it was reported by Companies House on Friday that another 'share' was issued on the 1st December.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not much point in doing that if Ken wants to sell and move on, so he's either got it to put into Lee's Christmas stocking, or he's got an equal partner lined up (why only have two shares if it's not going to be an equal partnership?).

Something is in the wind but I don't know what yet?

Maybe there will be some money in the January transfer kitty yet!?

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That's very interesting. Hopefully?

Thanks for that.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Just a quick recap for those who don't follow things like this, BWFC (which comes under the umbrella of Burnden Leisure) is owned not by Ken Anderson directly but through Mr Anderson's company Inner Circle - of which he owns the only share.

However it was reported by Companies House on Friday that another 'share' was issued on the 1st December.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not much point in doing that if Ken wants to sell and move on, so he's either got it to put into Lee's Christmas stocking, or he's got an equal partner lined up (why only have two shares if it's not going to be an equal partnership?).

Something is in the wind but I don't know what yet?

Maybe there will be some money in the January transfer kitty yet!?
Maybe as simple as his wife? (perhaps for tax reasons)?  Would rather it be a Santa with a large gift bag... containing a new goalkeeper, striker or two, etc.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Eddie Davies

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Eddie Davies
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fuck right off.  Not you chris.....but rather the share going to ED

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would have the wife the number one suspect and Eddie near the top of the list, not that its a crime.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I asked Marc Iles about it and he said the following 

Yes, noticed this. Ken says the share is for him. I'm speaking with him later, so will hopefully get something on the record.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No money going into the football team from this then

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Eddie Davies

Assuming this is true then maybe it is some method of taking Davies debt from the clubs accounts?

The club on paper would be that much more financially attractive to a prospective buyers whilst at the same time giving Davies a control in what is going on by being (presumably) an equal partner with Anderson in the company that owns BWFC.

Just a thought?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum