Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh how i miss going out on Bradshawgate NOT!

+3
Growler
Bwfc1958
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another quiet night out in town i see  Very Happy

I've been involved in something similar many years ago in a pub on Chorley Old Road (Funny's it was called, a classy place) When my mates older Brother came in looking for a bloke who had gone for my mate. The whole place then erupted and everyone bar me and my mates started fighting with each other, it was like one of those wild west brawls you see in westerns.
Bar stools were being thrown about and i remember the bouncers hiding behind the bar and one bloke being literally rolled out of the pub as he was being punched!
It was mad at the time but just makes me chuckle when i think back to it now.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15794893.Brawl_breaks_out_at_Bolton_nightclub_after_fight_between_two_women_escalates/?ref=mr&lp=8

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not been out in Bolton for a long time now. It's always been a fairly shit night out in my opinion anyway but now it looks even worse. Too many people go out with the sole intention of getting pissed rather than just to have a laugh and a drink.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I saw a good scrap in town a few weeks ago, two young women who knew each other  aged 18-20 slapping each other outside Yates.Their mates stopped the fight but it was simmering for a while and they had to be kept apart.One of them had a bleeding nose and a black eye.They were waiting for taxis to get them home and it seemed like it would kick off again while they were waiting.Being a good samaritan (and eyeing a possible shag in the future) I gave the one with the black eye a tenner to pay for a black cab, there were plenty black cabs about but she was waiting for a cheaper Metro taxi type which wasn't turning up.
Anyway with the extra cash she got  a cab straight away and then the girl she was scrapping with ran over and got in the same cab, both sat on the back seat as far apart from each other as they could get.Apparantly they were sisters from up Daubhill.
In two nights out in town since this October fight i have not seen them to err ask if everythings ok.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wants to see the growler  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Must have been a quiet few months or is it just so expected now it doesn't get reported?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/16288580.Teenage_robbers_targeted_town_centre_victims_at_night/?ref=mr&lp=12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Must have been a quiet few months or is it just so expected now it doesn't get reported?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/16288580.Teenage_robbers_targeted_town_centre_victims_at_night/?ref=mr&lp=12

If you don't like the place then don't go. Simple as that you cockhead

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't very often, but thanks for your input Walter. Keep trying to wind me up you may get there one day

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I don't very often, but thanks for your input Walter. Keep trying to wind me up you may get there one day

I think you'll find it's you tryna wind me up thanks. You're obsessed

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's because i'm secretly in love with you Walter  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you not feel the same way Walter? You're breaking my heart  Sad

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm going away for a little cry, i can't cope with the rejection. Why Walter why?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm going away for a little cry, i can't cope with the rejection. Why Walter why?

Sad thing is, that’s probably true

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You heartless bastard, i'm in bits here  Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:You heartless bastard, i'm in bits here  Laughing
Leave it mate,it was not to be. Plenty more fish in the sea.
Oh how i miss going out on Bradshawgate NOT! Giphy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know Boncey but i just wish i was like Boggers and could live in a dreamworld where i have the inside track on all these Wanderers, be big and tough and earn lots of money. Much nicer than his reality of still living with his Mum and waiting for his giro.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I know Boncey but i just wish i was like Boggers and could live in a dreamworld where i have the inside track on all these Wanderers, be big and tough and earn lots of money. Much nicer than his reality of still living with his Mum and waiting for his giro.
Laughing

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I know Boncey but i just wish i was like Boggers and could live in a dreamworld where i have the inside track on all these Wanderers, be big and tough and earn lots of money. Much nicer than his reality of still living with his Mum and waiting for his giro.

Don’t be jealous

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More issues on Bradshawgate this weekend this time a lot closer to home as my best mate was involved.

He was out on Saturday night and was attacked by a group of Asian lads. One started to goad him and pushed him and then pushed his wife which sent him over the edge and he hit him. Then of course all his mates waiting in the wings piled in and gave him proper kicking. He had to go to Salford Royal as they specialize in head injuries.

The paramedic who treated him said its a regular occurrence in the same spot on Bradshawgate (outside of the kebab shops facing Yates's) and happens most weekends. Why are these Asian lads out there at 2am in the morning? They don't drink so are just looking for trouble.

My mate is in a right state and is black and blue and can't open one eye due to the swelling! The Police are involved but he's not hopeful anything will happen as he threw the first punch.

Why is Bolton turning into a shit hole? I won't be coming back anytime soon for a night out that's for sure!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum