Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 1-0 Hull

+15
observer
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
NickFazer
rammywhite
Norpig
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
wessy
wanderlust
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty BWFC 1-0 Hull Sun Dec 31 2017, 16:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's unfortunate that immediately after a great away win, we still need the 3 points against a team that pumped us at their place earlier in the season. 
Barnsley are playing Sunderland so one or both of them will be putting points on the board and both Brum and Burton have winnable away games against mediocre opposition so we need this one to push up the relegation mini league.
The good news is that we are playing better than we did then and Hull will be without their most dangerous attacking player (IMO) Grosicki. Unfortunately they still have Evandro and Frazier Campbell and a bunch of other talented players.
I am concerned that the lads will slip into complacency for this one as they have previously after a win, but all being well we are in with a chance. I reckon it will be a scrappy game and hope we can scrape result by the odd goal. My guess is 2 - 1.

2BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Sun Dec 31 2017, 19:32

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

2-0 Prats

3BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Sun Dec 31 2017, 20:03

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think we're capable of comfortably beating this lot at the moment. Confidence will be high after wins against a couple of high flying teams and Madine will continue to play out of his skin for a move in January.

4BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Sun Dec 31 2017, 20:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will be a draw this game.

5BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 11:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to break it to you all but i'm going today and i have yet to see us win at home this season so i can only apologise in advance.

6BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 11:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

1-1. We always blow it after a good performance.

7BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 12:04

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How a team in the bottom three can possibly be complacent is a mystery to me, we were awful against Burton but I don't think complacency came into it, lacking ideas, lacking energy and quality, yes all of those. We should be at it today I think. COYWM

8BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More importantly, it's going to be the last ever game for stinky if he's not had a bath.

9BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:24

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
shocking team is that, we should be playing 2 up top. We looked better when we had a couple in attack. I give up with Parky.

11BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe he's trying to counteract what they did to us in the game at their place. They totally dominated that game. Time will tell...

12BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Difficult to understand that selection given that ALF, Cullen, Wheats and Morais are all on the bench and therefore presumably not injured. Has to be a tactical move rather than enforced changes, but unless I'm missing something I can't understand why.

13BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:37

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Difficult to understand that selection given that ALF, Cullen, Wheats and Morais are all on the bench and therefore presumably not injured. Has to be a tactical move rather than enforced changes, but unless I'm missing something I can't understand why.
Cullen probably deserved to keep his place in the side but Vela has been one of our better players recently. Despite what Norpig would have you believe Me Fondre wasn' that good at Bramall lane so Ameobi coming in would be a logical choice. 

Parkinson is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. If he played 3 at the back people would have been complaining,

14BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:43

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

DEANO82 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Difficult to understand that selection given that ALF, Cullen, Wheats and Morais are all on the bench and therefore presumably not injured. Has to be a tactical move rather than enforced changes, but unless I'm missing something I can't understand why.
Cullen probably deserved to keep his place in the side but Vela has been one of our better players recently. Despite what Norpig would have you believe Me Fondre wasn' that good at Bramall lane so Ameobi coming in would be a logical choice. 

Parkinson is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. If he played 3 at the back people would have been complaining,

I would have liked to of seen us line up like this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:44

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:Radio Nuts is now live via the link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
not getting any sound KP

17BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fine for me

18BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 14:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:fine for me
working now.

19BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Madine free kick 1-0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20BWFC 1-0 Hull Empty Re: BWFC 1-0 Hull Mon Jan 01 2018, 16:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum