Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I shouldn't laugh but.........

+4
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Norpig
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 13:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 14:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 14:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One has to wonder what you two google to come up with this stuff.  Very Happy

4I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:One has to wonder what you two google to come up with this stuff.  Very Happy

It's simple:

Cock, knob, willy, penis, johnson, junk.

5I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 14:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:One has to wonder what you two google to come up with this stuff.  Very Happy

It's simple:

Thank's for the tip, but I wasn't asking for help, clearly it's a hobby of yours though.

6I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 15:07

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah usually one of them words with the added cheap removal after

7I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 15:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's simple:

They're my solicitors! Shocked

8I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 15:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My story was the lead on the BN website, must be a slow news day  Very Happy

9I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 15:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm sure i read somewhere the other day that the long schlong that bloke has was a fake?

10I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 16:09

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If he gets a stiffy surely he'd faint from loss of blood to the brain. Hanging weights from it FFS. I've been carrying my Mum's shopping home for some years but my knuckles still don't touch the ground...despite what some of my Southern buddies opine.

11I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 16:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people can be sensitive. Look at Nat before she discovered Veet. Underarm hair was the least of her problems.
I shouldn't laugh but......... Giphy

12I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can feel a death threat coming on for someone  Laughing

13I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 17:40

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reminds me of an awful non-pc joke which I shame to repeat here.....but I'm going to!  Apologies if it's been told before on here.

Man goes into the gents and glances at the black man at the next urinal. He catches sight of his huge dong and can't help himself pointing and saying, "So it's true what they say about you guys"

"What? Oh, you mean this little chap......No. The old stereotype's not true. Forget that for goodness sake. it's not nature's doing!"

"What d'you mean....not natural?"

"Well, if you hang weights from yours as I did, you can have one just as big. Every evening for 15 minutes or so with ever-increasing weights."

"Wow....I'm gonna try that! Thanks for the advice."

A few months later, the two happen to bump into each other again. 

"Hey, how's it hanging?" says the negro      (Free extra joke there, on the house! Very Happy)   "Have you been doing what I told you?"

"Yep, every night, just as you advised me."

"And.....is it like mine now?"

"Er....well, yes and no....."

"What d'you mean?.....yes and no?"

"Well, it's turned black!!"

14I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 18:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I trust okocha will be serving a ban very shortly.

15I shouldn't laugh but......... Empty Re: I shouldn't laugh but......... Tue Jan 09 2018, 18:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I trust okocha will be serving a ban very shortly.
For not being funny? 
The elephant, elephant joke is similarly distasteful but at least it's witty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum